(isnt that homestuck though? everyone sharing a dream/nightmare...? or is that something else?)
OwO" Well, I mean, I think I know what you're referring to, but... the dreams in Homestuck are way more complicated than just shared dreams.

And although I have put some thought into what some of our fandoms' dream selves would be like (among other Homestuck-y things, seeing as how Fandomstuck usually implies placing fandom characters in a Homestuck setting, although this one doesn't...), it isn't exactly what I was going for. XD And besides, it would be way too impractical to do in a forum RP. o.o Seeing as how the characters' "dream selves" do physically exist on another planet in a realm that is outside all universes (not part of another universe, but not part of any universe...), and I can't think of any way they would have dream selves if not for the existence of SBURB (even going by the whole "things in this RP don't have to follow the rules of their canon" thing, I just can't think of any way to make it work...), and saying that SBURB exists would just be... yeah.

THEN WE WOULD JUST HAVE FANDOMS LIVING THROUGH THE PLOT OF HOMESTUCK, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I DIDN'T WANT THIS RP TO BE. So yeah. OwO

My mind just kept returning to the idea of a simple shared nightmare. For some reason.

OH, AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HOMESTUCK DREAM BUBBLES, WHICH ARE BASICALLY SORT OF THE AFTERLIFE, BUT WITH MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF EACH CHARACTER WHO DIED IN DIFFERENT TIMELINES, AND WHICH CAN BE VISITED BY THE LIVING NOT ONLY THROUGH DREAMS, BUT ALSO BY PHYSICALLY TRAVELING TO THOSE BUBBLES, AND... YEAH.

Homestuck is fucking complicated and there is a reason why the Homestuck concepts involved in this RP have been so far limited to magical candy drugs. Although it would be nice to find some way to make God Tier work...

I was thinking about suggesting that either he or The Librarian be the one to run the library in the city. Though there are probably other fandoms/FBE's that would be better suited for that job. The Librarian is rather...angry, and probably not actually a good Libarian if his actions in the games are any indication. And DMT probably wouldn't like to be pinned down by having a job.
OwO Cool. Shoot me a PM if you want that to be an established area! Silver Paladin was going to set something up with me to make Type-Moon's church into a listed location, but he never got back to me about that...

Moments after posting his CS, I started contemplating adding something to his attire. Like, giving him the Daymare Cat girl's boots and maybe skirt (cuz why the frig not, not like anyone would notice it under his coat). Maybe. Maybe not. idk if I'm going to do it.
*shrugs* I don't see why not. You haven't even introduced him yet, so it's not like you'd have to awkwardly try to retcon anything (like what happened with Submachine).

I'll add a fourth thing to make up for it. I consider Daymare Town and Submachine to be siblings, since they have the same creator. Not CLOSE siblings, but siblings nonetheless. If I were to make fandoms for any of Skutnik's other games (which I won't), they would also be siblings of DMT and Sub.
Cool! I'd ramble about fandom family members (which I do enjoy doing...) but I should probably go get dinner before it closes. OwO

Yo I keep thinking about the idea of a bunch of our fandoms being like... trapped in a nightmare or something, but they're all sort of having the same nightmare -- like, they can interact with each other in their dreams and stuff -- but they still have their own personal nightmares to like overcome or whatever, and then those individual nightmares all sort of play off of each other, and... yeah.

I have no idea how I would make this work, not only from an in-canon perspective but also on a mechanical level, but hey, I also didn't think it would actually be possible to use Hellmurder Island as an actual setting with that fucking dragon and everything and yet...

So yeah, it's late and I'm just rolling with whatever comes to mind at this point, and I figured I might as well mention it because who knows where it would go.

Also, I already know what Doctor Who and Undertale's nightmares would be. And they'd play into each other super well. (Interestingly enough, DW's nightmare probably isn't what you're thinking it is. hohohoho) TOO BAD I CAN'T ACTUALLY GO THROUGH WITH THAT BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE ROLEPLAYING WITH MYSELF.

But seriously though the '80s would've really left DW fucked up in the head and there is just so much creative potential there.

Why do I do this to my characters.

Sleep is a good thing that I should probably now partake in.

Let's do this.

T-M and FE would have some fucked up dreams. This could be really fun. I want to do this.

Reactions: Kagayours
Let's do this.

T-M and FE would have some fucked up dreams. This could be really fun. I want to do this.
Lol, I still have no idea how to make it work from an in-canon or mechanical perspective. But it's nice to see I'm not the only one who likes the idea. XD

Lol, I still have no idea how to make it work from an in-canon or mechanical perspective. But it's nice to see I'm not the only one who likes the idea. XD

T-M's Holy Grail can cause some strange things to happen. I have to do a play now, but if you want to discuss further when I get back, we can.

The play went incredibly well!

It was great!

Has anyone seen Gwazi?

Or did he just disappear again?
Well, he was online as recently as last night, so, I'm not concerned. Besides, it isn't even really his turn to post anywhere (unless I've missed something somewhere along the line).

I guess he just hasn't been visiting the OOC as much?
Originally I was getting a "403 cannot access Server" error a few days straight.
Would let me on for a few seconds, and then kick me out.

Hence the "Online as recently as light night" bit. That was me trying (and failing) to get on the site.

Had to send a Bug Report to Diana about it on Skype as a result (though never got an answer).
However, by the time the bug presumably got fixed I was already swamped with plans for 3 days straight because that's when friends came back home for a bit to watch Deadpool and then do other shit for the rest of it.

Basically it was my typical weekend vanish that Kaga's used to but I don't notify about because it's not long enough to actually do anything to the RP.

Just so happened a Server error paired up with it just right so it ended up being another week long disappearance.

Originally I was getting a "403 cannot access Server" error a few days straight.
Would let me on for a few seconds, and then kick me out.
A few days?? Yikes... I had the same problem when the site came back on, but, it was fixed as soon as Diana took care of the RP tags that were apparently causing it. @_@ Dunno how or why you got locked out for so long.

A few days?? Yikes... I had the same problem when the site came back on, but, it was fixed as soon as Diana took care of the RP tags that were apparently causing it. @_@ Dunno how or why you got locked out for so long.
Maybe I just happened to notice the very start and very end of it.
But I remember having had the issue, woken up the next day and still having it.

Maybe I just happened to notice the very start and very end of it.
But I remember having had the issue, woken up the next day and still having it.
Maybe the site is growing self-aware and is rebelling against Gwazi's shitposting? :trollface:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Neobullseye
Does this make me the Inventor of AI?

• Nice Execution!
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Neobullseye
It's an AS, Anti-Shitposter.

Also, like, Just putting this out here. Chocolate Orange Muffins are way better then Vanilla and Lemon cupcakes right? Right? Right!?

Chocolate Orange Muffins
...That's a thing?

tumblr_m4drkh1gjU1rrxn2po6_500.gif

How very dare you,

I'll let you know my Chocolate Orange Muffins are the best muffins people have ever tasted in their life!*

(Whether that be because they often die after tasting the muffin is yet to be seen)

Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster when?