Psst!

Neo's a 50 year old creep! And once you get your future reading deck thing it will tell you that too! :P
...Where did you hide your cameras! Tell me! D:

Midnight post to apologize for not posting for Final Fantasy yet. I'll make sure to post for him tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
Oh, yeah, I also need to post for Type-Moon.

And btw, FE is wearing the Fire Emblem like a shield now. Because it's gold. He has a sword in his other hand.

• Useful
Holy fucking balls does Pokemon know how to run a milestone anniversary year. Doctor Who should be taking notes.

NNNOOOOOOPE this awful year of celebrity deaths will NOT be claiming Yoko Ono. No no no no. She won't be dying anytime soon. And she definitely won't die in the exact same hospital where John Lennon was pronounced dead. No no. That... that would be too much.

No... she'll be fine... it was just the flu, they said... juuuuust the flu... she'll be fine... *disappears under blankets* She'll be fiiiiine....

Just posted for ADR. Just want to make clear: the group ADR passed is the Screaming Group. I assume that by now all of them are on the move, and by now the group is significantly closer, since the fight went on for a while.

• Useful
*holds 3DS triumphantly in the air* THE GLITCHES STILL WORK.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Neobullseye
You know, it's sort of too bad that Doctor Who managed to avoid the whole Trickster thing. Cuz I feel like magical candy drugs are just about the only thing that would get him to de-stress at this point. :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
*holds 3DS triumphantly in the air* THE GLITCHES STILL WORK.
ALL of the glitches? Including the one where you can get a Mew? ...Welp, so much for that one being a rare Event Legendary, considering how you can (apparently) send RBY Pokés into Pokémon Bank and from there into the upcoming Sun/Moon XD.

ALL of the glitches? Including the one where you can get a Mew? ...Welp, so much for that one being a rare Event Legendary, considering how you can (apparently) send RBY Pokés into Pokémon Bank and from there into the upcoming Sun/Moon XD.

Yeeaaaah... XD

It seems to be a teensy bit more difficult to do the whole press-start-before-the-NPC-can-spawn thing (as it took me a surprising number of tries), but it's definitely still possible!

ALSO, bear in mind that Mew isn't the only Pokemon that can be so easily caught. There are variants of the Mew glitch for literally every Pokemon species in the game's memory, including glitch Pokemon. :P Although I have a feeling there will be systems in place to prevent Missingno and friends from being transferable. o.o

I am really absolutely totally back, in the flesh! I need to definitely read up on what I missed, and get my ass in gear. I've been gone too long, and life has hit me like a train. I had to reschedule my classes for this trimester, FASFA is coming up, and I've had some family and relationship problems recently. But it's all sorted out now, and I hope to get a post for all my characters in tonight or tomorrow.

I am really absolutely totally back, in the flesh! I need to definitely read up on what I missed, and get my ass in gear. I've been gone too long, and life has hit me like a train. I had to reschedule my classes for this trimester, FASFA is coming up, and I've had some family and relationship problems recently. But it's all sorted out now, and I hope to get a post for all my characters in tonight or tomorrow.
Welcome back! ^^

So there's a thing I should mention!!!

@JoJo @neobullseye @AquaTheLita @Raven @Rithas

Sooo... currently, we have a group of goblins trying to steal SU's gem. And, as mentioned before, I'm not only totally ok with the goblins getting away with it, but I would also actually sort of prefer that, since one of the reasons why I had SU revert to her gem form in the first place was because I apparently suck at playing two characters in the same scene -- and so, this would leave me with just Trigun in the one group, and then, once I found some excuse to separate them, I could have SU regenerate so she can interact with someone else.

That said, I wasn't trying too hard to push things in that direction, but now I am trying harder, because circumstances have changed and it is now even more important! @_@ You see, @chillin's been having a hard time introducing OFF into the IC. The best idea I could come up with is that the goblins manage to get away from the other group, but then the goblins sort of run into OFF, and then he winds up with the gem one way or another, so that SU regenerates in his presence -- therefore allowing me to follow through with my original plan, and also giving OFF someone to interact with (without trying to awkwardly force him into an existing interaction).

So... yeah... just giving you all the heads-up, so that we can plan things in the right direction. Otherwise, I imagine that not only will chillin have to think up some new way to get into the IC, but Trigun's group will also probably continue to stagnate (just as it had been earlier, when everyone was derping around without any idea what to do, and having them just continue to think about what to do with the gem would go nowhere for a number of reasons...)

SO YEAH, THIS IS A THING THAT NEEDS TO BE FIGURED OUT. owo"

The city wasn't destroyed by a nuclear blast, instead, the airship was grounded, with an accompanying crater, and a horde of goblins on the ground. [...] He did a bunch of flips and stuff before deploying his parachute and landing stylishly in a group of goblins.
Uhm... Actually, all the goblins have left the direct crash site and are currently creating shenanigans somewhere else, with the main mentioned group currently trying to escape with SU's gem. Also, the Airship was completely obliterated by Exdeath's Void attack. There may be a few scraps left around outside the crater, but nothing recognizable as Airship part, let alone an entire grounded airship.

• Useful
Uhm... Actually, all the goblins have left the direct crash site and are currently creating shenanigans somewhere else, with the main mentioned group currently trying to escape with SU's gem. Also, the Airship was completely obliterated by Exdeath's Void attack. There may be a few scraps left around outside the crater, but nothing recognizable as Airship part, let alone an entire grounded airship.
I wanna post for Sub regarding the goblins. I'm telling you right now: he's going to attempt to teleport to the goblins but fail because of a miscalculation. That being said, should I wait for Jojo to fix the post or just post now?

That said, I wasn't trying too hard to push things in that direction, but now I am trying harder, because circumstances have changed and it is now even more important! @_@ You see, @chillin's been having a hard time introducing OFF into the IC. The best idea I could come up with is that the goblins manage to get away from the other group, but then the goblins sort of run into OFF, and then he winds up with the gem one way or another, so that SU regenerates in his presence -- therefore allowing me to follow through with my original plan, and also giving OFF someone to interact with (without trying to awkwardly force him into an existing interaction).

So... yeah... just giving you all the heads-up, so that we can plan things in the right direction. Otherwise, I imagine that not only will chillin have to think up some new way to get into the IC, but Trigun's group will also probably continue to stagnate (just as it had been earlier, when everyone was derping around without any idea what to do, and having them just continue to think about what to do with the gem would go nowhere for a number of reasons...)

SO YEAH, THIS IS A THING THAT NEEDS TO BE FIGURED OUT. owo"
If another group is forming then I MIGHT bring DMT in for that. I still have to post his CS.... (> ~ <)
>lightly slaps self for not posting it after all this friggin time<

I wanna post for Sub regarding the goblins. I'm telling you right now: he's going to attempt to teleport to the goblins but fail because of a miscalculation. That being said, should I wait for Jojo to fix the post or just post now?
I would wait, just to make sure what we're all on the same page first.

If another group is forming then I MIGHT bring DMT in for that. I still have to post his CS.... (> ~ <)
>lightly slaps self for not posting it after all this friggin time<
Hey, no rush. :P You are seriously not holding anything up by taking a while to make a CS. XD Just take your time on it -- I wouldn't want you to rush, and then have another character that you need to play, when you don't seem to have a ton of time to write a CS to begin with. o.o