Most of the nice-looking ones seem to be around $20-30. There are some cheaper decks for less than that, but I'm not as fond of the artwork on some of those, and I'd definitely like one with nice illustrations. >> And what I mean by that is, I'm really not a fan of the medieval-style artwork, such as that of the popular Rider-Waite deck... Just not my style. :/ Er, that's not to say that I dislike medieval-themed artwork! (You know, depicting scenes of a medieval/fantasy sort of setting -- which is what most decks have.) It's specifically the medieval art style that I dislike.

A deck that comes with a book might be nice too, maybe... I mean, I already know how to use the cards, but sometimes people have slightly different interpretations of them, and it's always nice to hear explanations that are custom-tailored to a particular set of illustrations... hmm...

As for my addre- Wait, were you serious about buying me things?? OwO"" I was half-joking... I didn't actually expect anyone to want to spend money on me. Especially not if we're talking about a deck that comes with a fancy-shmancy instruction book... I would feel even more guilty, asking for one of those...
Look, we're friends, or at least I consider you to be a good friend of mine, and have been so for quite some time. In that sense, I have absolutely no problems with sending you a gift I can afford, especially when it can be reasonably called a birthday gift. It's really not a problem at all ^_^.
Also, if it really makes you feel guilty, you can always get me something on Steam sometime in the future :P (Mind you, I would not in any way keep you to this; this would be a gift from me, which means I'm not expecting anything in return).

On a sidenote, this was really weird do type out. Most of the time, the words just felt wrong, weird, arrogant or otherwise non-fitting. Meh...

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
On an unrelated note: I'm off to bed for now. If anyone pens anything down, I'll see it tomorrow. Unless you literally use a pen to write on your screen, in which case I have to say that's not how computers work, you silly (unless it's one of those touch pads that you can write un with a stylus. Even then though, don't use a normal pen for those; use a soft stylus instead). ...I'm rambling again. Well, that's a sure sign for me to go to sleep >_>.

Reactions: AquaTheLita
Look, we're friends, or at least I consider you to be a good friend of mine, and have been so for quite some time. In that sense, I have absolutely no problems with sending you a gift I can afford, especially when it can be reasonably called a birthday gift. It's really not a problem at all ^_^.
Also, if it really makes you feel guilty, you can always get me something on Steam sometime in the future :P (Mind you, I would not in any way keep you to this; this would be a gift from me, which means I'm not expecting anything in return).

On a sidenote, this was really weird do type out. Most of the time, the words just felt wrong, weird, arrogant or otherwise non-fitting. Meh...
OwO" Well then... that's... incredibly nice and generous of you! I, um... did you want me to send you a PM better-explaining what kind of art style I was looking for? I mean... it feels wrong to be so picky when I should be thankful to get anything at all, but... if the art is such a sticking point for me, then I wouldn't want you to spend your money on a deck that I wouldn't enjoy nearly as much...

But seriously though I didn't expect anyone to actually offer to do this so thank you. <3

@AquaTheLita You said that ADR saw another group of fandoms somewhere and was going to lead Mass Effect to them. Which group exactly were you referring to?

@Gwazi Magnum Yo, I don't know if you had picked up on any of the clues I'd been leaving up until this point about how the Doctor has some serious issues about blaming himself for other people's deaths, but, like... yeah. :P

OwO" Well then... that's... incredibly nice and generous of you! I, um... did you want me to send you a PM better-explaining what kind of art style I was looking for? I mean... it feels wrong to be so picky when I should be thankful to get anything at all, but... if the art is such a sticking point for me, then I wouldn't want you to spend your money on a deck that I wouldn't enjoy nearly as much...

But seriously though I didn't expect anyone to actually offer to do this so thank you. <3
Yeah, just send me a PM with the required details. And again, don't worry about it ^_^.

As for my addre- Wait, were you serious about buying me things?? OwO"" I was half-joking... I didn't actually expect anyone to want to spend money on me. Especially not if we're talking about a deck that comes with a fancy-shmancy instruction book... I would feel even more guilty, asking for one of those...
yeah i was legit considering it too. bruh we love you. we'd buy you the things

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
But what I can do is feign death, motivating you all to fight harder, and increase your own chance of survival...

"We can't… we shouldn't… we can't waste any more time." he reminded everyone. As he walked forward, his steps were as controlled and confident as that of a failed sobriety test. "There… there are… there are lives… at stake…"

Does this look like a man who's just increased his chances of survival?? owo"""

On that note, may I have permission to brutally murder Sherlock (I'm joking)? You see, right now he is holding the group back, creating a distraction from our noble quest. Were we to fail, all hope is lost for the human world. I would argue that he is a saboteur, a traitor in our midst. The only way to save ourselves, nay, to save the entire world, is to cut him down while we still can. Ay, Doctor, I know how you feel; he has been your friend for a long time. But is he still so now? Is this still the man that you once knew? Or has a dark force took possesion of him, corrupting his soul to the being that stands before us now in an attempt to destroy not only us, but all mankind?
Ay, so is our fate; far too often are we forced to choose between the ones we love and the world at large, between what we want and what the Gods above demand of us. I, too, have had to make that choice more than once, attempted to struck down the very Gods that forced me in this path of life, this spiral of death. I would do it for you too, if we had the time to do so <and if I didn't waste a ton of time on this monologue like all JRPG characters tend to do>. Alas, time is exactly what we lack, and inaction would lead to yet more death, more innocents suffering a fatal fate. Though it pains me to burden you with this choice, this painful dilemma, I have to do so regardless. What will you do? What will you choose?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
On that note, may I have permission to brutally murder Sherlock (I'm joking)? You see, right now he is holding the group back, creating a distraction from our noble quest. Were we to fail, all hope is lost for the human world. I would argue that he is a saboteur, a traitor in our midst. The only way to save ourselves, nay, to save the entire world, is to cut him down while we still can. Ay, Doctor, I know how you feel; he has been your friend for a long time. But is he still so now? Is this still the man that you once knew? Or has a dark force took possesion of him, corrupting his soul to the being that stands before us now in an attempt to destroy not only us, but all mankind?
Ay, so is our fate; far too often are we forced to choose between the ones we love and the world at large, between what we want and what the Gods above demand of us. I, too, have had to make that choice more than once, attempted to struck down the very Gods that forced me in this path of life, this spiral of death. I would do it for you too, if we had the time to do so <and if I didn't waste a ton of time on this monologue like all JRPG characters tend to do>. Alas, time is exactly what we lack, and inaction would lead to yet more death, more innocents suffering a fatal fate. Though it pains me to burden you with this choice, this painful dilemma, I have to do so regardless. What will you do? What will you choose?

Seriously though, I at one point considered adding something to my post about how the Doctor should've just left Sherlock tied up in the TARDIS along with RvB, but then he would've corrected himself and said something like "but not even RvB deserves the company of a psychopath like you" -- but then I decided he wasn't in the right state of mind to be quite so witty.

But yeah, he really isn't helpful to the quest at all. XD

"My so emotional. Tell me, what is with you people and your obsession with being so illogical?".
But yeah, he really isn't helpful to the quest at all. XD
Just cause he can't swing a sword doesn't mean he isn't learning more... Through painful means. :P

Psst!

Neo's a 50 year old creep! And once you get your future reading deck thing it will tell you that too! :P

Just cause he can't swing a sword doesn't mean he isn't learning more... Through painful means. :P
...Wait, are you talking about the Doctor or Sherlock?

Cuz I was agreeing with Neo that the rest of the group does not benefit at all from Sherlock being around. XD

And as for the Doctor... I'm not sure he's really learning anything helpful, anyway. Mostly just... confirmations of his already-present fears. XD

Psst!

Neo's a 50 year old creep! And once you get your future reading deck thing it will tell you that too! :P
I meeeaaaan if I'm supposed to wait till I get a deck from Neo... to warn me about Neo... I think it might be a tad bit late for a warning. XD

...Wait, are you talking about the Doctor or Sherlock?
Sherlock. :P
I meeeaaaan if I'm supposed to wait till I get a deck from Neo... to warn me about Neo... I think it might be a tad bit late for a warning. XD
But you'll have the Psychic Ability... TO SEE THE PAST! O_O