• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
No. I was serious about thinking you were saying you were the only one who could play them now.
OH, oh I see now.

Nah, I was saying "if anyone has the final word on what we can do with the Cybermen, it would be me", which is still true. XD You can still play them, but it would be fair to say that I still have a bit of veto power regarding what you can and can't do, should such an overrule become necessary. XD

ALSO

BEFORE I FORGET

@AquaTheLita @Raven @Rithas @JoJo

You guys don't have to feel too obligated to save SU or anything. I mean, staying in-character is one thing, but like, I'd be totally fine with SU getting separated from Trigun for some indefinite amount of time. In fact, I was sort of looking for an excuse to make that happen, seeing as how I suck at managing two characters in the same scene (unless I find a way for two characters to literally be one character, lololol) -- which is one of the main reasons why I turned SU into a gem into the first place! So I wouldn't have to play her and Trigun separately. Plus, it would be way more interesting for her to regenerate after she's been separated from the others, anyway.

SO YEAH, don't be afraid to let your characters somehow fail at the rescue mission. I would actually prefer it. XD

@Gwazi Magnum , @AquaTheLita

So... I was writing a post for Exdeath. The thing is, the natural flow of things lead to the guy 'retreating' (read: no longer caring about the battle) to another place, to be revealed in a later post. In the process, Omega would be taken care of too. Is that okay with you two, or would you prefer to do a bit more with this scene?
ADR is actually not as prepared for this battle as he would like, and also im running out of ideas for him in this battle, so yeah I would be cool with that.

ALSO

BEFORE I FORGET

@AquaTheLita @Raven @Rithas @JoJo

You guys don't have to feel too obligated to save SU or anything. I mean, staying in-character is one thing, but like, I'd be totally fine with SU getting separated from Trigun for some indefinite amount of time. In fact, I was sort of looking for an excuse to make that happen, seeing as how I suck at managing two characters in the same scene (unless I find a way for two characters to literally be one character, lololol) -- which is one of the main reasons why I turned SU into a gem into the first place! So I wouldn't have to play her and Trigun separately. Plus, it would be way more interesting for her to regenerate after she's been separated from the others, anyway.

SO YEAH, don't be afraid to let your characters somehow fail at the rescue mission. I would actually prefer it. XD
Sub is way too invested in that gem to give it up easily. So he's totally in character with being determined to recover it. He's going to try to do some teleporty thing to get it back. If he fails, that's fine. He won't be happy about it, but he'll be okay (maybe >:3 ).

Sub is way too invested in that gem to give it up easily. So he's totally in character with being determined to recover it. He's going to try to do some teleporty thing to get it back. If he fails, that's fine. He won't be happy about it, but he'll be okay (maybe >:3 ).
Yeah, staying in-character is one thing -- I just didn't want you guys to think that you needed an OOC motivation for getting the gem back, too. Because I'd actually prefer if you didn't. XD

SPEAKING OF WHICH

I feel like this mess of neurotic shouting is a rather accurate representation of SU's entire involvement in this RP so far, especially regarding recent events. (And to think, I haven't even given her a proper introduction yeeeeet...~ *falls over*)

Welp, that turned into a thing. For what it's worth, normally I wouldn't have a character be so godmoddy, but that gravity-ish attack Gwazi used? That's essentially Exdeath's specialty. It's like using Fireball on a god of Fire; the only effect you'll get is ticking it off :P.

Sorry about the lack of news on my end. Saw your PM, Kaga. ^^ It's just that this week is finals week, and I've been pretty busy for a little while now. I just want to give you all the word so you don't worry about me. Chances are, I'll get a reply in this weekend, depending on whether my mother's internet is spotty... sometimes it's really garbage when I go down there. vv''

• Useful
Reactions: Kagayours
Sorry i haven't posted yet. I owe a bunch of other people posts, so I've been catching up on those.

• Useful
Reactions: Kagayours
Sorry about the lack of news on my end. Saw your PM, Kaga. ^^ It's just that this week is finals week, and I've been pretty busy for a little while now. I just want to give you all the word so you don't worry about me. Chances are, I'll get a reply in this weekend, depending on whether my mother's internet is spotty... sometimes it's really garbage when I go down there. vv''
Thanks for the update! It's fine if you're busy -- I just get a bit worried when people drop off the grid without explanation like that. ^^"

Kaga, i don't know if you've seen this, but:

7pIqo.jpg

Kaga, i don't know if you've seen this, but:

7pIqo.jpg
...Are you trying to point out that he was in some flower show? Or that he was the narrator of Thomas the Tank Engine?

....Or the fact that whoever wrote this seems to have picked a rather obscure point of reference with which to explain who Ringo Starr is? XD

Because I already knew about the latter of those first two, but uh... yeah, it's not exactly what he's most famous for... XD

...Are you trying to point out that he was in some flower show? Or that he was the narrator of Thomas the Tank Engine?

....Or the fact that whoever wrote this seems to have picked a rather obscure point of reference with which to explain who Ringo Starr is? XD

Because I already knew about the latter of those first two, but uh... yeah, it's not exactly what he's most famous for... XD
The point was that that was what they chose to put him as, and not any of his other achievements.

Here comes a Rithas is asleep (But not asleep enough!) fact!

I approve of Star vs the forces of evil. DAY LONG BINGE WATCH. Pretty guuuud (ANd really pretty I mean wow)

Move along.

The point was that that was what they chose to put him as, and not any of his other achievements.
Ah, ok.

Yeah, that is a bit odd. XD

Here comes a Rithas is asleep (But not asleep enough!) fact!

I approve of Star vs the forces of evil. DAY LONG BINGE WATCH. Pretty guuuud (ANd really pretty I mean wow)

Move along.
Yeah, I've heard good things about that show.

*storms into the thread*

WHO WANTS TO BUY ME A REALLY REALLY EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT??
derp_zps7d4eee7d.png

Cuz like... I really need just a normal tarot deck... like... one that isn't fandom-themed or anything... but... money...!!

And I wouldn't be having this problem if it wasn't for my fall birthday. >:C

But seriously tarot cards are like really freaking cool and I mean the two decks that I do have are awesome and all but I just want to give people readings and/or show off the cards in general and ramble about them without alienating people who aren't familiar with things and without feeling obligated to put a fucking spoiler warning on some of those illustrations. >>

*storms into the thread*

WHO WANTS TO BUY ME A REALLY REALLY EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT??
derp_zps7d4eee7d.png

Cuz like... I really need just a normal tarot deck... like... one that isn't fandom-themed or anything... but... money...!!

And I wouldn't be having this problem if it wasn't for my fall birthday. >:C

But seriously tarot cards are like really freaking cool and I mean the two decks that I do have are awesome and all but I just want to give people readings and/or show off the cards in general and ramble about them without alienating people who aren't familiar with things and without feeling obligated to put a fucking spoiler warning on some of those illustrations. >>
Alternatively, we can call it a really late birthday present? Not to mention all the birthdays we missed :P

Alternatively, we can call it a really late birthday present? Not to mention all the birthdays we missed :P
*slams hand on the desk* I like the way you think!!

*slams hand on the desk* I like the way you think!!
So do I, luckily :P. That said, how expensive are those things anyway? (Also, where should we send it? It's a bit hard to send a gift to someone if we don't know where it should go to actually arrive in the adressee's hands :P )

Also, I've posted for the Goblins. Feel free to bop me if I did something bad.

So do I, luckily :P. That said, how expensive are those things anyway? (Also, where should we send it? It's a bit hard to send a gift to someone if we don't know where it should go to actually arrive in the adressee's hands :P )

Also, I've posted for the Goblins. Feel free to bop me if I did something bad.
Most of the nice-looking ones seem to be around $20-30. There are some cheaper decks for less than that, but I'm not as fond of the artwork on some of those, and I'd definitely like one with nice illustrations. >> And what I mean by that is, I'm really not a fan of the medieval-style artwork, such as that of the popular Rider-Waite deck... Just not my style. :/ Er, that's not to say that I dislike medieval-themed artwork! (You know, depicting scenes of a medieval/fantasy sort of setting -- which is what most decks have.) It's specifically the medieval art style that I dislike.

A deck that comes with a book might be nice too, maybe... I mean, I already know how to use the cards, but sometimes people have slightly different interpretations of them, and it's always nice to hear explanations that are custom-tailored to a particular set of illustrations... hmm...

As for my addre- Wait, were you serious about buying me things?? OwO"" I was half-joking... I didn't actually expect anyone to want to spend money on me. Especially not if we're talking about a deck that comes with a fancy-shmancy instruction book... I would feel even more guilty, asking for one of those...