• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Is that a reservation request? XD

Baaaaaaaah the Cybermen got too many versions of themselves to keep track of, anyway.

B'sides, I'm too used to Classic Who where all the aliens move like gravy.

SIDE NOTE

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN GAME GRUMPS?

Well I kept track of it and I'm the one playing the Cybermen! >:3
Yo if anyone is the main gatekeeper of what parts of the canon we can and can't use, I'd say that would be me, for multiple reasons. XD

Besides, I planned on taking control of the Cyberman during my next post for Doctor Who, anyway. o.o Seems like things would run more smoothly that way.

Also, if we're actually trying to think hard about which types of Cybermen we're using... we might have to sit down and hash out the details on that one, cuz balls can that get confusing. Although, it's not nearly as confusing as the Daleks' history... I was avoiding specifics up until this point for a reason. XD

ALSO, WHY ARE WE EVEN DEBATING THIS WHEN WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A BLURRY-FAST FANDOM WITH TIPPY-TAPPY FEET AND SPIKEY HAIR OF BLUE FOR A CYBERMAN TO HYPOTHETICALLY CHASE TO BEGIN WITH?

I feel like you'd enjoy it. At least the older episodes, anyway. It was originally run by JonTron and Egoraptor (Arin Hansen), and it's basically just the two of them dicking around and playing video games. Still, if you like Jon's style of humor then there's a lot more of it in early Game Grumps. 'Tis the reason why my memory sometimes blurs the line between the two channels. XD I'm not as well-versed in their newer stuff, since Jon did leave after a while and got replaced by someone else (and now the channel has a bunch of other new people, I think...? I don't even know), but uh, yeah, I think you'd like Jon-era Game Grumps if you like JonTron.

AND THEIR SONIC '06 PLAYTHROUGH IS A FUCKING SPIRITUAL JOURNEY IF YOU CAN FIND THE TIME TO INVEST IN IT...

Yo if anyone is the main gatekeeper of what parts of the canon we can and can't use, I'd say that would be me, for multiple reasons. XD
;A; But I've been controlling them since day 1...
ALSO, WHY ARE WE EVEN DEBATING THIS WHEN WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A BLURRY-FAST FANDOM WITH TIPPY-TAPPY FEET AND SPIKEY HAIR OF BLUE FOR A CYBERMAN TO HYPOTHETICALLY CHASE TO BEGIN WITH?
BECAUSE JUST USING SLOW CYBERMEN ON YOU PEOPLE WOULD GET BORING AND PREDICTABLE!
I feel like you'd enjoy it. At least the older episodes, anyway. It was originally run by JonTron and Egoraptor (Arin Hansen), and it's basically just the two of them dicking around and playing video games. Still, if you like Jon's style of humor then there's a lot more of it in early Game Grumps. 'Tis the reason why my memory sometimes blurs the line between the two channels. XD I'm not as well-versed in their newer stuff, since Jon did leave after a while and got replaced by someone else (and now the channel has a bunch of other new people, I think...? I don't even know), but uh, yeah, I think you'd like Jon-era Game Grumps if you like JonTron.

AND THEIR SONIC '06 PLAYTHROUGH IS A FUCKING SPIRITUAL JOURNEY IF YOU CAN FIND THE TIME TO INVEST IN IT...
I'm not much of a lets play watcher though. :(

Now that I remember that episode, why did that guy run towards the cyberman. Seriously, like, what does he expect to happen.

WHaaaaaa? But all the golden references! All the emotional moments! Think of the children!

Also, Watched Gravity falls finale and uh,

Eternal Hiatus.......foreeeeeeever.

I MIGHT double post for Submachine... He's going to try to do something while everyone is running after the goblins. It would take him a few seconds (maybe ten?) to start thinking of it, so if anyone would do something within those few seconds after him running, or if the goblins could easily be caught up to within that time, then his plan wouldn't be necessary to start thinking of and I won't post him thinking it up.

Now that I remember that episode, why did that guy run towards the cyberman. Seriously, like, what does he expect to happen.
Because smart people don't make plot hooks. :P

IN OTHER NEWS, UNDERTALE IS/MIGHT BE GETTING A SEQUEL!!!

Some wiki discussion
Some reddit discussion
Toby Fox mentioning a possible other game

Thoughts?

I would like to see another related game, but after reading some of the discussion on it I think that maybe a sequel wouldn't be so easy or great. The story in Undertale is already so complex and wrapped-up for us, I think that if Fox does make another game connected to it, it should be a prequel of some sort. Or something that happens within the Underground before or during one of the humans' journey through the underground. Anything but a sequel to the story itself.

The story being complex is exactly why I think we could use another game. Clarify a lot of the mystery.
May it be a prequel, sequel etc. though I'd leave up to him. He seems to have a solid idea of where he wants to go with the franchise.

IN OTHER NEWS, UNDERTALE IS/MIGHT BE GETTING A SEQUEL!!!

Some wiki discussion
Some reddit discussion
Toby Fox mentioning a possible other game

Thoughts?

I would like to see another related game, but after reading some of the discussion on it I think that maybe a sequel wouldn't be so easy or great. The story in Undertale is already so complex and wrapped-up for us, I think that if Fox does make another game connected to it, it should be a prequel of some sort. Or something that happens within the Underground before or during one of the humans' journey through the underground. Anything but a sequel to the story itself.
Not to mention the fact that there are three possible base endings, and one of said base endings has about a dozen sub-endings. It wouldn't be reasonably possible to make a sequel under those circumstances, if you ask me. Just look at any game with any amount of uncertainty in the ending that happened to get a sequel -- almost without an exception, the game just decides to leave both options open by either mentioning neither of them or staying really vague about it. Unless... Unless ALL endings are going to be considered canon in some kind of timey-wimey fashion?

;A; But I've been controlling them since day 1...
Given how tight my schedule is today and the fact that I hardly even have any time for OOC replies, I'm going to assume that you're joking and that I don't need to explain to you why I can also control them (not to mention the fact that we already agreed on it).

Don't let me regret it.

... Does this have to do with Sherlock?

The-Case-Of-The-CyberMen-eleven-and-sherlock-30281966-853-1280.jpg

The-Case-Of-The-CyberMen-eleven-and-sherlock-30281968-500-333.jpg

@Gwazi Magnum , @AquaTheLita

So... I was writing a post for Exdeath. The thing is, the natural flow of things lead to the guy 'retreating' (read: no longer caring about the battle) to another place, to be revealed in a later post. In the process, Omega would be taken care of too. Is that okay with you two, or would you prefer to do a bit more with this scene?

... Does this have to do with Sherlock?
Not directly

But

You know

It's a similar situation, where I want to explain to you why exactly I should be able to play them, as it's ridiculous that you could suddenly assume otherwise, but I do need to clear up this disconnect between us as soon as possible, and the thought that I need to debate this with you is incredibly stressful. But then, because of the conversation we had thanks to the Sherlock situation, I have to stop and think "oh wait, maybe he's joking and I shouldn't make a fool of myself by arguing with him" -- but, for reasons already explained, I can't just assume it's a joke and be done with it, because you could be serious -- in which case, I would need to address all of that as soon as it came up, lest some messy misunderstandings come up later.

...Sorry, that came out more passive-aggressive than I intended. Still, my point stands.

Oh... OH!

I remember now!

... What?
...Were you serious about you thinking you were the only one who could play the Cybermen, or not?

Because if it's the former, we have issues to work out.

...Were you serious about you thinking you were the only one who could play the Cybermen, or not?

Because if it's the former, we have issues to work out.
No. I was serious about thinking you were saying you were the only one who could play them now.