I feel like I just should start chanting "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" and see what happens

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"

Rtihas started chanting fight, my hands have been forced.

"FIGHT FIGHT

TEAR THEIR BLOODY THROAT OUT *FOAMS*

AUIHIFERUG *FOAMING INTENSIFIES*"

My name has such meaning that it brings even sold brick walls on the side of church to tears.

I feel like I just should start chanting "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" and see what happens

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"
21jqc05.png

*claps* So you have a pic to back you up okay.

Not like that really matters just if you don't get tags from me then remember it's cause you didn't pick a name. I may just type here and another RP that guy and yes you know who you are. Sound good? If not then pick something if so alright then that's now your name.

Edit: Oh and wellhere's Batman's reply lol
Sorry I had to... It just fit the moment

Eh names usually have meaning just some less than others depending on what u choose to sick with is all really.
This isn't even about names having meaning. I couldn't care less whether or not Gwazi's name choices were random.

What bothers me is the fact that such constant changes mean that his username is not fulfilling its purpose as a name.

Reactions: Raven
This isn't even about names having meaning. I couldn't care less whether or not Gwazi's name choices were random.

What bothers me is the fact that such constant changes mean that his username is not fulfilling its purpose as a name.
Case in point here. I keep names for a long while, so it may be disorienting to see me with a different one, but at least I warn Kaga, and the names I pick are easy to remember and type, and are kept long enough that you could tag me by name.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
Case in point here. I keep names for a long while, so it may be disorienting to see me with a different one, but at least I warn Kaga, and the names I pick are easy to remember and type, and are kept long enough that you could tag me by name.
And, upon getting used to it, it serves its purpose as a name. It's something that I can call you by.

This is not the case with Gwazi. No one calls him anything other than Gwazi. Because trying to keep up with these ridiculous name changes and treat them as his actual name would be ridiculous.

Reactions: Flame
I call him Gwazi because six is the maximum letters I can remember for a name

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum

That's why I can't promise me being able to ever tag him in this RP or another I think were both in.

That's why I can't promise me being able to ever tag him in this RP or another I think were both in.
That's fair.

I um have many titles too but I don't change them a lot. I mean I could Rachel, or Gem, or Daughter of Trigon, the Cursed one, if I wish to stick with Raven but not. Then you have Rain Nightcloud, RaeRae, Bird, Monkey.... Um Antari...RavenStorm880.... I just chose to keep it simple by sticking with Raven.

I was literally about to post: "What about RaeRae?" Then I notied you already included that one :P

Also! In case it wasn't already made clear: the Noteworthy Locations bit really is open to just about any suggestions. Which means that you aren't limited to fandoms that you own (*nudge nudge* @AquaTheLita). In fact, none of the locations that I started it off with were based off of any of my own fandoms! And that isn't a GM-specific luxury!! :P

I don't seem to be the only one here who can't help but come up with ideas for Fandomstuck-related things that I otherwise wouldn't have time to make a character for, so, hopefully this serves as a good way to put some of that extra creativity to use! I'm looking forward to what sort of cool things come out of this. :3

To be fair, people were calling me Gwazi looong before my name changes were common or got to be so long, but after I was no longer showing my name as Gwazi.

I'm pretty sure I could change my name right now to "Gen. Magic Senpai", leave it for 2 years and people would still be calling me Gwazi.

To be fair, people were calling me Gwazi looong before my name changes were common or got to be so long, but after I was no longer showing my name as Gwazi.

I'm pretty sure I could change my name right now to "Gen. Magic Senpai", leave it for 2 years and people would still be calling me Gwazi.
:3 Yes, because 'Gwazi' was the name you had before that, and it was what stuck, because people need something to call you. You need something that works as a name.

Your rapidly-changing usernames do not function as names, which can be really annoying.

Leave it as 'Magic Senpai' and, even though a lot of us will still call you Gwazi, we at least know that 'Magic Senpai' is what the site calls you -- so we know to use that as a name if we're trying to tag you. And, if someone who doesn't already know you wants to know what to call you, they can rely on Magic Senpai as an actual name to use.

If people didn't know to call you Gwazi on account of you having that name for so long and everyone hanging onto it for other people to learn, well, frankly, I have no idea what I'd call you, because that giant shitstain of a username just doesn't function as a name.

Hell, I'm pretty sure Raven over here didn't even realize who "Gwazi" was until this conversation happened. I'm pretty sure that if she saw your ridiculous name, nothing about it would suggest that you were Gwazi -- except for me addressing you as such or really any other piece of outside evidence that clarifies who you are.

And on that note, I do appreciate the return to simplicity.