tell Gwazi to post for Clannad
Um... I throw more Dango's? XD

Seriously, just ignore Clannad and I'll have her leave once the group changes location.
She was kind of a flop character, hence the whole moving to be tied to a location deal.

Um... I throw more Dango's? XD

Seriously, just ignore Clannad and I'll have her leave once the group changes location.
She was kind of a flop character, hence the whole moving to be tied to a location deal.
But

Teen Titans was trying to interact with Clannad.

*Doubles checks the IC*

It looks more like she's asking about Clannad, not asking a question towards her. :/

*Doubles checks the IC*

It looks more like she's asking about Clannad, not asking a question towards her. :/
...Well, there's still room for you to react. ...If you want. I guess.

.....Still glad I brought it up anyway since you apparently didn't notice that post.

I need to post for Type-Moon...

...Well, there's still room for you to react. ...If you want. I guess.

.....Still glad I brought it up anyway since you apparently didn't notice that post.
Actually I remember reading it earlier.
It's just that I came to the same impression back then that I did now.

So I basically just didn't respond to it...
Nor really think about it much, so I forgot about it until it came up again now.

I need to post for Type-Moon...
OwO Don't worry. I'm in no position to poke you about posting for her.

...Not that I normally would, anyway, since yet-to-be-introduced characters aren't really holding anything up, and I only ever bug people about bringing them into the IC when they're trying to add other characters and I don't want them to have more until they can manage the ones they already have.

...But yeah don't worry about it. Take all the time you need on that one.

OwO Don't worry. I'm in no position to poke you about posting for her.

...Not that I normally would, anyway, since yet-to-be-introduced characters aren't really holding anything up, and I only ever bug people about bringing them into the IC when they're trying to add other characters and I don't want them to have more until they can manage the ones they already have.

...But yeah don't worry about it. Take all the time you need on that one.
Type-Moon has been posted for. She's in the Screaming Group.

Actually I remember reading it earlier.
It's just that I came to the same impression back then that I did now.

So I basically just didn't respond to it...
Nor really think about it much, so I forgot about it until it came up again now.
Mmm. Fair enough.

...Although, this means you'll still be waiting on me for, uh, a while, so... yeah. Skipping you won't exactly move things along any faster. XD

Well yea... But it's the screaming group.
They probably wouldn't hear anyone else if they wanted to. XD

Well yea... But it's the screaming group.
They probably wouldn't hear anyone else if they wanted to. XD
They heard her mention that it was a place of Worship.

I need to have her introduce herself as Type-Moon. Right now, she's just the Priest Lady outside the Church.

...OH. RIGHT. Yeah ok I get what you're saying now.

I guess you had waited so long to introduce her that my brain sort of went on autopilot and forgot about that...

IN ANY CASE, THOUGH, there's still no rush for you to post. Even if you don't count Hitchhiker or FL -- whose players are currently sort of inactive -- we'd still be waiting on Megaman before Type-Moon, soo... yeah, you're good. :P

Mmm. Fair enough.

...Although, this means you'll still be waiting on me for, uh, a while, so... yeah. Skipping you won't exactly move things along any faster. XD
Clannad's a flop though, I got nothing to do... ;A;
I mean if it was RvB I could do some chaotic, cringe worthy response.

But Clannad?
Yea... I went much after dango's and starfish.
And honestly the only other route I can see me going with the fandom is dating sim mentality...

I love how this is a name that we've all just sort of accepted.
This group should just be known to everyone as "The Screaming Group" and just go around together as such.

Clannad's a flop though, I got nothing to do... ;A;
I mean if it was RvB I could do some chaotic, cringe worthy response.

But Clannad?
Yea... I went much after dango's and starfish.
And honestly the only other route I can see me going with the fandom is dating sim mentality...
I wasn't trying to talk you into making a post that you had no inspiration for. I was just clarifying that it doesn't speed things up any, so, if you had any inclination to make a post, at any point within the next week, you might as well. *shrugs*

Anywhoodle... if you've really got nothing left for Clannad at this point, you could have her officially "disowned" (and therefore moved to the drop-out list).

Because, I mean, having seen the anime, I can say that there's probably more that one could do with such a fandom. ...I am not the one to do it, but, someone could. *shrugs* I mean not that anyone ever chooses anything from the drop-out list anyway except for that one time and then that person left before even posting a new CS for said fandom but you know theoretically...

You know, between the insane screaming and the now exploded crystal shooting light into the air I'm tempted to have a Dalek or something pop up to see the commotion.

Anywhoodle... if you've really got nothing left for Clannad at this point, you could have her officially "disowned" (and therefore moved to the drop-out list).
Nah, the likelihood of anyone grabbing it from there is minimal.

Besides, I think I just designed Clannad to be more of a burst character.
Like, she's good for a scene or two for some crazy stuff... But then it get's old.

Trying her to a location fandoms visit though?
That gives a better time frame, plus I'd be able to use her more like an NPC in a Murder Game than worry about playing Clannad as a full PC.