• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ok I do really want to find a temp co-GM for one or two days because aaaaaah.

@neobullseye is normally my go-to co-GM, but he was gone for the few days when we had our activity surge and I don't think he's really caught up on anything that's happened yet.

@Gen. Magic Senpai is currently probably the most reliable and active out of our veteran members, but I already know that he doesn't usually read any IC posts that don't involve his characters...

...I'm tempted to just give the position to both of you and make you work together. Cover each other's weaknesses and all that.

Last edited:
If it's just for the next few days than I can't, cause once I get to bed I'm going be off Iwaku completely for a few days. Plans and stuff.

You could always pick the most unreliable of your members, who activity seems to stray from dead to alive every week.

On the plus side, he does bring biscuits. :P

I suggest picking Cephalo.

If it's just for the next few days than I can't, cause once I get to bed I'm going be off Iwaku completely for a few days. Plans and stuff.
You could always pick the most unreliable of your members, who activity seems to stray from dead to alive every week.

...Helpful.
I suggest picking Cephalo.
I don't know whether or not this is sarcasm.

And I don't know which possibility would bother me more.

HOPEFULLY TODAY WILL JUST BE AN EASY ENOUGH DAY THAT I CAN JUST SORT OF POWER THROUGH or something...

...Also, for those of you who were curious, I went ahead and counted.

Not only do we have three times as many male characters as female ones, but half the female characters we currently have are mine. If you take my characters out of the equation, we're left with only three females. ...Three.

For comparison, we have two non-binary characters (three if you count Dark Room).

This is.... wow. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
...Also, for those of you who were curious, I went ahead and counted.

Not only do we have three times as many male characters as female ones, but half the female characters we currently have are mine. If you take my characters out of the equation, we're left with only three females. ...Three.

For comparison, we have two non-binary characters (three if you count Dark Room).

This is.... wow. XD
Indeed. And you have just made the 6666th post.

If I could describe this with one word?

Evil.

*Bops Rithas on the head with a squeaky hammer* Bad Rithas!
Also, give me those biscuits! D:

Anyway, I think I mostly caught up with stuff now. The OC thread mostly has a whole bunch of new people joining (and for the record, I'm always up for any interaction), a very useful post from Kaga summing up all the important recent events, and the usual nonsense. The IC, meanwhile, has said new characters mostly reacting to each other for now; I'll make sure to write up a post for Megaman and Touhou doing... well, something so that other people can react to them.

Anyway, I think I mostly caught up with stuff now. The OC thread mostly has a whole bunch of new people joining (and for the record, I'm always up for any interaction), a very useful post from Kaga summing up all the important recent events, and the usual nonsense. The IC, meanwhile, has said new characters mostly reacting to each other for now; I'll make sure to write up a post for Megaman and Touhou doing... well, something so that other people can react to them.
Hooraaay!!

You being behind was really only a problem in terms of looking for a temp co-GM, because GMing these past few days has mostly meant reading CS's, answering questions, keeping everyone in-the-know about who's actually accepted, and helping people into the IC.

I felt like at least some of the things on that list wouldn't be easy to do if you missed out on that activity surge and had no idea what the current status on everything was. o.o

BUT, things seem to be pretty slow today anyway.

...Not that I don't like having lots of activity, it's just... yeah.

Hooraaay!!

You being behind was really only a problem in terms of looking for a temp co-GM, because GMing these past few days has mostly meant reading CS's, answering questions, keeping everyone in-the-know about who's actually accepted, and helping people into the IC.

I felt like at least some of the things on that list wouldn't be easy to do if you missed out on that activity surge and had no idea what the current status on everything was. o.o

BUT, things seem to be pretty slow today anyway.

...Not that I don't like having lots of activity, it's just... yeah.
Yeah, I see what you mean. Of course, considering how this forum is built up and how past notifications/pokings are easy enough to look up, there's nothing preventing me from looking up whatever I need when I need it, but yeah. In fact, let me make some notes while my mind is still on it :D.

Also

Random Fandomstuck headcanon for those who would be interested in hearing it:

I feel like sooo many fandoms would all just sort of agree that the early 2000's (and perhaps even the mid-2000's, for some) were just sort of a dark time in general, and would say things to the younger fandoms like "I'm glad you weren't around to see that".

...I just feel like the early 2000's would have that sort of vibe to it.

The 90's, on the other hand? Well, you'd have two camps there -- surely you'd have fandoms absolutely blinded by nostalgia (and that group would probably primarily consist of fandoms dating back to the 90's, themselves), but then you'd have older fandoms dating back to at least the 70's or 80's, who would probably view the 90's as being as much of a cultural dark age as the early 2000's were.

...And then you have That 70's Show, who would probably just be really confused over what decade they're supposed to be nostalgic for.

...I'm rambling. I should get my dinner out of the microwave now.

Yeah, I see what you mean. Of course, considering how this forum is built up and how past notifications/pokings are easy enough to look up, there's nothing preventing me from looking up whatever I need when I need it, but yeah. In fact, let me make some notes while my mind is still on it :D.
Well yeah, but the activity surge was, uh... very fast-paced. @_@ It did not at all seem like a solid idea to leave you to sift through old pages and piece together what happened while trying not to hold things up. ...Because when you're too slow to give answers, then people just get ahead of you and the confusion sort of builds and...

......I have a dinner in the microwave.

Edit: IT WAS STILL COLD. I HAVE ANOTHER MINUTE OR SO.

Either way, I'm off for the night. Goodnight, peo-

*faints on his keyboard, deep asleep*

ALSO

Can I just say

I'm watching this documentary right now about Beatles scandals... so like... it's about scandals. There's a pretty dark tone to it all. They're talking about John Lennon doing heroin and getting in bar fights and cheating on his wife and...

And then I noticed...

One of the guys in the documentary...

...He was wearing a Yellow Submarine tie.

>w< I JUST CAN'T TAKE ANYONE SERIOUSLY WHEN THEY'RE WEARING A TIE WITH CUTE LITTLE CARTOON YELLOW SUBMARINES ON IT.

I DON'T CARE WHAT HORRIBLE THINGS JOHN DID -- YOU'RE WEARING A YELLOW SUBMARINE TIE.

@Gen. Magic Senpai

tumblr_ny8ly2FET71t1rwp7o1_1280.png

tumblr_ny8ly2FET71t1rwp7o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny8ly2FET71t1rwp7o3_540.jpg

I'M LAUGHING MUCH HARDER AT THIS THAN I SHOULD.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Kaga! Two things!

1. I am going to post for Type-Moon soon. School just caught me off guard.

2. You've probably seen this before, but:

tumblr_mvbqgcoWwp1rt9zy5o1_1280.jpg

Kaga! Two things!

1. I am going to post for Type-Moon soon. School just caught me off guard.

2. You've probably seen this before, but:

tumblr_mvbqgcoWwp1rt9zy5o1_1280.jpg
I hadn't seen that before, actually. XD Nice.

On a semi-related note, watching my cat react to Abbey Road is an... interesting experience. XD

Hmmm... I could work on a CS for one of the many possible fandom ideas that I've been thinking about for a while now...

...But would that help fix my current writer's block for my other RP(s), or just make it worse...??

@The Silver Paladin Did you still want Fallout on the reserve list?

@Crow Are you still with us? Sorry if you feel like things got a bit too hectic for you during the activity surge (it would appear that we've returned to normality fairly quickly). Just let me know whenever you're ready for me to take another look at your CS's.