• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
DID THE FORUM JUST AUTO-MERGE TWO POSTS THAT HAPPENED NEXT TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE THAT IS NEW AND I... have mixed feelings about it.

Edit: Oh... never mind. ...Apparently I just quoted those CS's in the same post without realizing it...? I dunno...
Calm down bruuuuuv

I'M DYING OF THE FLU.....

KIILLLLLL MEEE
ALSO

WAIT

Um...

If you're too sick to post... can you at least tell me whether Dragon Age would prefer to go fight Daleks and Cybermen or stay in the city to look for loose ends of the Trickster arc (possibly helping Touhou?)

Because I'd been reminding you about that quite a bit in these past couple days, and uh, if you're sick then I understand your reason for not posting, but uh... Dragon Age is in a bit of an unskippable position right now. I can't really post for DW until I know which group he's going with.

ALSO

WAIT

Um...

If you're too sick to post... can you at least tell me whether Dragon Age would prefer to go fight Daleks and Cybermen or stay in the city to look for loose ends of the Trickster arc (possibly helping Touhou?)

Because I'd been reminding you about that quite a bit in these past couple days, and uh, if you're sick then I understand your reason for not posting, but uh... Dragon Age is in a bit of an unskippable position right now. I can't really post for DW until I know which group he's going with.
I say he would go fight Daleks and Cybermen. Do the, heroic thing...or something

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
Also, I officially moved Yami and Ceph's characters to the drop-out list, and also removed Samurai Champloo from the reserve list, as I'm fairly certain that guy's never coming back for him.

Although maybe I'll do Samurai Champloo someday if no one else wants him... I dunno... I've also been thinking about possibly adding Firefly and/or MLP so who knows...

@Kaga-kun
well according to the specifications of the 'Thumb'. All you need is a clear enough space and little interference, the rest is up to the ship being hailed.

so technically speaking, if Doc has sensitive enough equipment he can choose whether or not Hitchhike can come aboard from any relative area in space time. As long as it in a transit to or from his relative dimension/time frame.

@Kaga-kun
well according to the specifications of the 'Thumb'. All you need is a clear enough space and little interference, the rest is up to the ship being hailed.

so technically speaking, if Doc has sensitive enough equipment he can choose whether or not Hitchhike can come aboard from any relative area in space time. As long as it in a transit to or from his relative dimension/time frame.
Oh, ok. That makes sense, then.

Also, I'll link you to the summary from earlier in just a moment.

@AquaTheLita @Soulless @WhisperingWillows @The Silver Paladin

If you were tagged just now, it's because a character of yours was recently accepted and you haven't introduced them to the IC yet and you would presumably like some info on where everyone currently is in the IC, so that you can jump in. In the interest of time, this summary is a bit more concise than my usual summaries, and the info listed here only briefly touches on past shenanigans in the RP (which I would normally elaborate on so they'd make more sense to a newbie), and really only directly relates to what's going on right now in the RP, which is probably most helpful for you guys. Since most of you that I just tagged are newbies, though, don't hesitate to ask if you want more info on anything that was briefly mentioned here. I'd be happy to explain. I just wanted to get all this essential info out first.

Also, I bolded certain names and other keywords to make it easier to skim through this for the info you want on specific characters and groups.

So the first group in the RP is the "TARDIS group", as we've been calling it for a while now, but it's starting to split apart into a couple groups. The two groups that it's splitting apart into are the "Museum Quest" and "City Quest" groups.

The Museum Quest is on their way to fight a group of Daleks and Cybermen in a WWII museum in the human world, which were briefly addressed early on in the RP, only to be ignored for some other arc, and now they're being taken care of. The Museum Quest group consists of all the fandoms who are choosing to stay in the TARDIS which Doctor Who is about to pilot to said museum. So, this group includes (for sure anyway), Doctor Who, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, RvB, and the Beatles. It's worth noting, though, that RvB is only with them because Doctor Who knocked him out and handcuffed him to something in order to keep an eye on him, and the Beatles was also asleep as he was still resting to recover from some crazy nonsense that happened to him earlier and nearly got him killed, but I'll probably have him wake up next post. Anyway, I don't suggest jumping immediately in with this group. It could get confusing. Maybe a bit later, though, after the Museum Quest and City Quest groups have more clearly separated.

Also inside the TARDIS (and therefore also traveling to the museum) are Sherlock and another version of the Beatles from 1980, both of whom are deep within the TARDIS corridors. This will probably be wrapped up soon and really isn't a viable group to interact with at the moment, but it felt necessary to explain where everyone is.

More noteworthy is the City Quest group, the fandoms who are choosing to stay in Fandom Square and survey the city for any loose ends left by the recently wrapped-up Trickster Arc (an outbreak of Trickster Mode). This group currently only consists of… Touhou, actually. I'd say that makes her a good candidate for interaction. Currently she's probably just outside the TARDIS.

There's also Dragon Age, who's with the TARDIS group, but we don't know whether he's going with the Museum Quest or City Quest groups. We're still waiting for a response from @Rithas on that. Ordinarily, we wouldn't need to wait for him so badly, but, in this case… yeah.

Also (although they aren't open for interaction), there's also Hetalia, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Homestuck, who really should be added to the dropout list sometime soon. Anyway, they were also with the TARDIS group, but, being dropouts and all, now's a convenient time to say that they left to stay in the city.

On another note, Team Crystal Clods: Earlier in the RP, Trigun and Steven Universe fused together to create a giant four-armed fighter called Triguniverse, who spent a fair amount of time running around and trying to save as many fandoms as possible from all the chaos that was going on (most notably, Jurassic World's escaped dinosaurs). She eventually tried to take on Indominus Rex, but that didn't go super well for her. This caused Triguniverse to de-fuse into Trigun and SU again, and SU reverted back into her gem form, which means she's essentially just a rock for now (check her CS if you want more info on this). Once the dinosaur threat was pretty much taken care of, a small group formed around Trigun and SU's gemSubmachine, Space Dandy, Cowboy Bebop, Clannad, and Fifa — all of whom are pretty much trying to figure out how to return Steven Universe to her original form. ("Team Crystal Clods" is not at all a term that was used in the actual RP. I just like coming up with quirky names for our groups of characters sometimes.)

That just about does it for the big, notable groups. Like I said, I wouldn't interact with the Museum Quest group just yet, but City Quest would be viable once we know whether or not Dragon Age will be a part of it. As for Crystal Clods… they're also viable, but it's starting to become a rather large group. And large groups tend to get confusing pretty quickly. Enter with caution.

Thankfully, there are some other openings for interaction that I would more strongly recommend:

Firstly, we have Megaman, who was at the Dai Gurren (a big robot thing), checking up on Metal Gear, but, long story short, Metal Gear left, and… yeah, Megaman's on his own now. I suggest contacting @neobullseye about where he is now and how to interact with him if you wanted to.

Oh, and, this also means that Metal Gear is open for interaction if @Utsuho's cool with that, I'm just now realizing, so... yeah, contact him about that if you want to interact with Metal Gear.

Star Wars is also open for interaction, as noted by Gwazi's recent IC post.

Similarly, there's Mass Effect, who was also recently introduced by Gwazi, and is currently poking around at the remains of Final Fantasy's airship (which crashed earlier due to shenanigans).

And then, I have Hunger Games, who's sort of stayed out of the spotlight as a free character for a short while now. Speak up if you wanted to interact with her.

Also, there are other characters that haven't been introduced at all yet (most of these are your characters, if you're a newbie who's reading this), but, here's just a run-through of everyone else in the same boat as you — so that you guys can plan intros between each other if you want:

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, Wakfu, Fallen London, and Type-Moon have all been accepted but haven't been introduced into the IC yet, and are potentially eligible for interacting with if you contact their owners.

Aaaaand that's everything, I think. Let me know if you have any questions in general, and definitely feel free to reply to this post with your thoughts on which group you might want to join in with — open discussion in the OOC helps everyone come up with ideas, which is especially helpful as a lot of you guys will probably be interacting with each other, not just veteran members. XD

But yeah, definitely ask questions if you need to. Seriously, don't be afraid. I'm here to help.
@Rowdybull

Here's the summary I typed up for the others yesterday about where everyone is in the IC, to help you jump in. All that's really different now is that the Museum Quest and City Quest groups have indeed separated, and that DA is with the former. Also, there's now a group consisting of Star Wars, DHM, and Fallen London that seems to also be open for interaction.

Alright, I'll have Type-Moon join the DHM, Star Wars Group.

Unless you want her to interact with Hitchhikers. That'd be fine too.

Hey guys I'm going to be posting slow/notmuch until Friday, when my last exams are. Afterwards I should be posting regularly. Thank you for the time!

Hey guys I'm going to be posting slow/notmuch until Friday, when my last exams are. Afterwards I should be posting regularly. Thank you for the time!
That's fine! Activity normally doesn't move so quickly on here, anyway. These last couple days haven't exactly been the norm. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
So do I just hop into the IC Now or?

So do I just hop into the IC Now or?
Check the summary I posted. I have to leave in a sec and can't dig it up myself, but I know I quoted it within the last page or two.

Okay, I think Wakfu will probably join the city quest if that's okay, or do you think I should wait until Pokemon can do that one too? Hmm..

Okay, I think Wakfu will probably join the city quest if that's okay, or do you think I should wait until Pokemon can do that one too? Hmm..
It's probably best to avoid putting two of your own characters in the same place when there's only one other character around to interact with.

I recommend just sending Wakfu in Touhou's direction, then (the TARDIS would've just left by now -- that's something attention-grabby, I guess), and send Pokemon somewhere else when you're finished with her CS (or maybe even send her to that same group if it happens to get a lot bigger by then).

This CS is actually... more-or-less serviceable. I might have even accepted it if it was the only version you wrote. But, since you already wrote the other version, I'd like to see that, too -- especially if it has more thorough explanations like you said.
Well frig. That really makes me wanna have that as the official CS..... I'll still give you the normally-worded version, since I said I would.

Name:
A Dark Room/The Ensign (also goes by ADR, TE, Dark Room, and Ensign, but prefers to be called ADR or Dark Room.)

Ambiguous, but claims to identify as male (whether or not he actually does self-identify as such is unknown and up for interpretation).

Appearance:
He has dark/tanned skin, short dark hair, a well-built body (strong and healthy), 8 arms, and 4 white eyes in a square on his forehead with black @ symbols for pupils. This is my idea of what a Wanderer might look like. Outside of his home, he wears some sort of armor, usually leather (explained further in "Equipment"). He almost always wears a large black hooded cloak, which helps him appear human at first by hiding his extra features: the upper two eyes and 6 of his 8 arms.

Personality:
ADR is curious, adventurous, confrontational, and ambitious, as well as resourceful. He has a fighting spirit and can aggressive at times. He has to fight the urge to fight anyone he comes across who has a weapon or looks threatening/dangerous in any way.

Equipment:
He always wears armor whenever he goes out, usually leather, but stronger (iron or steel) if necesary--for example, for a long expedition or a potentially dangerous mission. He wears an ordinary-looking locket around his neck and has a compass in his pocket at all times. He carries around a rucksack containing water, food, torches, and whatever other supplies he might have with him (bullets, bolas, etc).

Abilities:
If he dies, he can be revived by someone wearing the locket, including himself (in which case revival will automatically occur after a few minutes). He can also use the locket to revive others. The locket must be worn--not just held--in order to do this. Like most RPG fandoms, he can recover portions of his health almost instantaneously simply by eating. He is skilled in building, fighting, using weapons, and operating aicrafts.

Home:
ADR lives in a one-room house made of wood in the forest just outside of the city. There are no lights inside except for the fire pit in the center, which ADR always keeps lit as bright as possible whenever he can. Two small square windows near the ceiling on oposite sides of the room facing due east and due west allow for some natural light to enter. The room has a single large closet filled with food, supplies, materials, and weapons. The closet used to be a shed attached to the house that opened outside, but due to issues with thieves he has since moved the door to the side that meets the house so it opens inside the room.

Quirks:
He feels 50% more comfortable in rooms if he knows there is a lit fire somewhere in it (even if it's just a small candle).
As a phrase of good will towards others, he sometimes says half of A Dark Room's tagline: "May the fire burn brightly for you." To those he has closer emotional ties with, he will say to them the full tagline: "May the fire burn brightly for you; may it keep you warm."
He speaks/thinks in semi-broken sentences, which are usually but not always sentence fragments.

Other:
ADR represents the fandom for both A Dark Room and its prequel The Ensign, which pretty much have the same fanbase, anyway. He prefers to be known as the ADR fandom.

I actually made some edits to both versions this evening (on my computer, so those changes are in this post but not the first post). I'm feeling more strongly about that first version, the "fragmented" one (which isn't actually all that fragmented but idk what else to call it). I feel that it's worded better, more concise, and just so right for ADR's CS. Since you said that you would accept it if I hadn't made a normally-worded version, can that first version be ADR's official documented CS? I'll edit it to include everything that needs to be in there, but the wording would stay the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well frig. That really makes me wanna have that as the official CS..... I'll still give you the normally-worded version, since I said I would.

Name:
A Dark Room/The Ensign (also goes by ADR, TE, Dark Room, and Ensign, but prefers to be called ADR or Dark Room.)

Ambiguous, but claims to identify as male (whether or not he actually does self-identify as such is unknown and up for interpretation).

Appearance:
He has dark/tanned skin, short dark hair, a well-built body (strong and healthy), 8 arms, and 4 white eyes in a square on his forehead with black @ symbols for pupils. This is my idea of what a Wanderer might look like. Outside of his home, he wears some sort of armor, usually leather (explained further in "Equipment"). He almost always wears a large black hooded cloak, which helps him appear human at first by hiding his extra features: the upper two eyes and 6 of his 8 arms.

Personality:
ADR is curious, adventurous, confrontational, and ambitious, as well as resourceful. He has a fighting spirit and can aggressive at times. He has to fight the urge to fight anyone he comes across who has a weapon or looks threatening/dangerous in any way.

Equipment:
He always wears armor whenever he goes out, usually leather, but stronger (iron or steel) if necesary--for example, for a long expedition or a potentially dangerous mission. He wears an ordinary-looking locket around his neck and has a compass in his pocket at all times. He carries around a rucksack containing water, food, torches, and whatever other supplies he might have with him (bullets, bolas, etc).

Abilities:
If he dies, he can be revived by someone wearing the locket, including himself (in which case revival will automatically occur after a few minutes). He can also use the locket to revive others. The locket must be worn--not just held--in order to do this. Like most RPG fandoms, he can recover portions of his health almost instantaneously simply by eating. He is skilled in building, fighting, using weapons, and operating aicrafts.

Home:
ADR lives in a one-room house made of wood in the forest just outside of the city. There are no lights inside except for the fire pit in the center, which ADR always keeps lit as bright as possible whenever he can. Two small square windows near the ceiling on oposite sides of the room facing due east and due west allow for some natural light to enter. The room has a single large closet filled with food, supplies, materials, and weapons. The closet used to be a shed attached to the house that opened outside, but due to issues with thieves he has since moved the door to the side that meets the house so it opens inside the room.

Quirks:
He feels 50% more comfortable in rooms if he knows there is a lit fire somewhere in it (even if it's just a small candle).
As a phrase of good will towards others, he sometimes says half of A Dark Room's tagline: "May the fire burn brightly for you." To those he has closer emotional ties with, he will say to them the full tagline: "May the fire burn brightly for you; may it keep you warm."
He speaks/thinks in semi-broken sentences, which are usually but not always sentence fragments.

Other:
ADR represents the fandom for both A Dark Room and its prequel The Ensign, which pretty much have the same fanbase, anyway. He prefers to be known as the ADR fandom.

Now that I've taken another look at both versions...I really wanna have the first version be the official CS, because I love the way I worded it. It's much more concise, it has a neater format, and that way of writing just feels so right for ADR's CS. So if it's alright with you, I'd like to edit that post so that it has all the information I want in the CS. I actually made a few minor changes to both versions this evening, so those changes are in this post but not the other post. Is that cool?
Uh... yeah, alright, I mean... if there's any easy way for you to add as much info from this CS into the other one, then that would be great, if you really like the formatting that much. I just didn't want the official CS to be lacking useful info that you otherwise would've included.

Gotchya will write up the introduction post for Wakfu in a few :D

I edited the post. Here's the link, so you don't have to go searching for it: Fandomstuck: Fandom Square | Page 332 | IwakuRoleplay.com
Um... yeah, you can use that CS, then. I'll add it to the accepted list in a minute.

In other news, I... feel like I might need to take a day or two off from... things. @_@ But... this place has been so busy lately, I don't know if that's doable... and... I don't know if anyone here would make a good temporary co-GM for the time being... @_@ Hmmm...