• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Gen. Magic Senpai Testing. o: Neat. Since Star Wars is both very long and popular (and is now becoming more popular with new release), I think Fallen London would be very interested in them, perhaps we could do something about it? (I would say it with Shelock and Dr.Who but they seem to be wrapped up in things it would be difficult to interact with right now.)
Yeay. :P

The Doctor's busy getting the TARDIS to launch...
While Sherlock is the one deep inside the TARDIS. Practically a non-join able group there. XD

Star Wars I was actually tempted to have him make note of the movie coming out soon, but I was worried since RP time moves much slower than real time that when people asked him about it the movie would be out already. :P
But it would still work to increase popularity.

All you really need to do to interact with him right now though is say hi to him while he's meditating.

Yeay. :P

The Doctor's busy getting the TARDIS to launch...
While Sherlock is the one deep inside the TARDIS. Practically a non-join able group there. XD

Star Wars I was actually tempted to have him make note of the movie coming out soon, but I was worried since RP time moves much slower than real time that when people asked him about it the movie would be out already. :P
But it would still work to increase popularity.

All you really need to do to interact with him right now though is say hi to him while he's meditating.
Seems like I could have Fallen London trip on over them. What if @neobullseye 's megaman could also be run into on the way? Might be interesting. :D

Seems like I could have Fallen London trip on over them. What if @neobullseye 's megaman could also be run into on the way? Might be interesting. :D
It could work. And unlike RvB, Star Wars is actually tame.
So I won't get both of neo's characters raging mad. XD

Reactions: Soulless
I... can't put that many fandoms on reserve for you right now. You're still new, with a character you wrote a CS for but haven't introduced yet. I feel like I need to see you get a bit more involved with what you have currently before you can just reserve a bunch of different fandoms.

Since you've already put so much thought into these, I'll let you pick one to reserve right now, but... yeah. I can't let you reserve a ton just yet.
I understand. In that case, I'll make an intro post for DHMIS in the IC (I now know EXACTLY what I'm going to do for them), then post one of my CSs (which I'll be done with in a little bit). The intro post for DHM will be open-ended enough for anyone unoccupied to easily start interacting, so that's another potential group that can start.

For the fandom to reserve, I'll choose A Dark Room/The Ensign, since I'm pretty much almost done with the CS. Just to clarify, that would be one fandom and one character. I'm only using the names of both games because the either name doesn't really accurately represent both of them. A good chunk of gameplay in ADR actually takes place in/around the room, but TE doesn't mention that room until late-game. Anyway, like I said, I'm almost done with the CS. If it goes through fast enough then ADR can actually jump in pretty quickly, once I decide exactly how to go about doing it.

I'm not in a place where I can make an IC post at this moment,
That's fine. No rush.

Since when has the IC moved this quickly, anyway? XD My standards haven't changed. Just post when you're able to.

I understand. In that case, I'll make an intro post for DHMIS in the IC (I now know EXACTLY what I'm going to do for them), then post one of my CSs (which I'll be done with in a little bit). The intro post for DHM will be open-ended enough for anyone unoccupied to easily start interacting, so that's another potential group that can start.

For the fandom to reserve, I'll choose A Dark Room/The Ensign, since I'm pretty much almost done with the CS. Just to clarify, that would be one fandom and one character. I'm only using the names of both games because the either name doesn't really accurately represent both of them. A good chunk of gameplay in ADR actually takes place in/around the room, but TE doesn't mention that room until late-game. Anyway, like I said, I'm almost done with the CS. If it goes through fast enough then ADR can actually jump in pretty quickly, once I decide exactly how to go about doing it.
I feel like there should still be one name. Which game came out first? That would probably be the more fitting one to use. I know you said that the second game to come out was a prequel, but, still -- I think it's understandable that they'd sort of be a package deal.

I feel like there should still be one name. Which game came out first? That would probably be the more fitting one to use. I know you said that the second game to come out was a prequel, but, still -- I think it's understandable that they'd sort of be a package deal.
I will address this in the CS, but I'll explain it before hand too. The first game was A Dark Room. It's also the more...nicer of the two games, and I assume also the more well known of the two (since it's older and more available), so he prefers to be referred to as "ADR" or "Dark Room", though he will also respond to "TE" and "Ensign". In terms of what to call him on the Cast List you can just put "A Dark Room" if that makes things simpler.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wondered if the Hitchhikers 'thumb' (that black rod thingy) could hitch a ride into the TARDIS. I was wondering if that would be a good way to introduce the Hitchhiker Fandom...

I will address this in the CS, but I'll explain it before hand too. The first game was A Dark Room. It's also the more...nicer of the two games, and I assume also the more well known of the two (since it's older and more available), so he prefers to be referred to as "ADR" or "Dark Room", though he will also respond to "TE" and "Ensign". In terms of what to call him on the Cast List you can just put "A Dark Room" if that makes things simpler.
Ehh... alright. I still think just choosing one name makes more sense, but, alright.

I've always wondered if the Hitchhikers 'thumb' (that black rod thingy) could hitch a ride into the TARDIS. I was wondering if that would be a good way to introduce the Hitchhiker Fandom...
Ehhh... maybe. I'm just not sure if it would be the best choice to jump in on all that right now.

And anyway, you still have to reply to what I said about Hitchhikers' CS before worrying about how to get into the IC. He isn't exactly accepted yet.

Before I post for DHMIS, I would like to have clarified: is there destruction or any sort of mess still around the city from whatever happened with the Indominus Rex? Or has that been cleaned up, or prevented?

Before I post for DHMIS, I would like to have clarified: is there destruction or any sort of mess still around the city from whatever happened with the Indominus Rex? Or has that been cleaned up, or prevented?
There's still a lot of destruction about, yeah.

If it's a history museum, I should send Type-Moon to uh, "collect" some Historical Artifacts, and prove that General Patton was a commandering little girl in reality. (In-Joke that Gwazi should get.)

So here's something I found on le Tumblrs

tumblr_nyy9fwZ33R1ukgr12o1_500.jpg

I've made my first post! Hopefully this will give people things to respond to, afterwards I could probably give for longer posts depending on the responses. :D

And anyway, you still have to reply to what I said about Hitchhikers' CS before worrying about how to get into the IC. He isn't exactly accepted yet.

As of now I have edited the CS, would you like me to repost it?

I finally finished the CS for ADR. Sorry for taking longer than I said I would. I have two versions of it, one worded like the text in the games (kinda fragmented), another worded properly in complete sentences. I'll post the fragmented one first. If the wording is an issue, I'll simply post the other version of it.

Also, while I'm getting that posted, @Soulless , is Fallen London talking to Star Wars just before calling out to DHM? It seems like they are, but it isn't exactly clear.

Also, while I'm getting that posted, @Soulless , is Fallen London talking to Star Wars just before calling out to DHM? It seems like they are, but it isn't exactly clear.
Yes. Fallen London says hi to Star Wars, then looks up and says hi to DHM. Is that alright?