o.o Oh, ok, but, being able to post is kind of important... is that your only internet source?

Any idea why it can't load that page? :/

I'm grounded from everything except it because of a deal I made with my mom regarding grades. If I do get an opportunity, I definitely will post.

It's an old as hell iPad. Other than that, I don't know.

I love JonTron!

Allo~

It's meee~

Picasso, I will paint!

Please tell me someone understands the reference.

Dragostea Din Tei is best Version of that song!

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
Ugh.

Ack.

Eugh.

Uueeeerghh.

I admit, I did sort of crossover the Romanian and English versions in that last post, because the "allo" immediately made me think of the Romanian version but I didn't want to bother with the Romanian lyrics, especially since that would further decrease the odds of anyone getting the joke, so I lazily switched to English.

But I don't caaaaaaaare that song is a piece of internet culture ok.

I'm grounded from everything except it because of a deal I made with my mom regarding grades. If I do get an opportunity, I definitely will post.

It's an old as hell iPad. Other than that, I don't know.
:/ Oh, ok, well, thanks for letting me know.

You said you'd be able to post again around Christmas?

Dragostea Din Tei is best Version of that song!
SEEEEE???!!!

THIS PERSON GETS IT.

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Yeah, around Christmas.

I'm really sorry. I fucked up in school, and am paying the price. Meanwhile, I'll keep trying with my iPad. Hopefully I works at some point.

Yeah, around Christmas.

I'm really sorry. I fucked up in school, and am paying the price. Meanwhile, I'll keep trying with my iPad. Hopefully I works at some point.
Ok. Thanks so much for keeping me in-the-know.

I'm really sorry. I fucked up in school, and am paying the price.
b8a6f28d32cbc1e255583de5c9f38ed4.jpg

Yes I know you're not actually Asian.

<snipped songs>
I admit, I did sort of crossover the Romanian and English versions in that last post, because the "allo" immediately made me think of the Romanian version but I didn't want to bother with the Romanian lyrics, especially since that would further decrease the odds of anyone getting the joke, so I lazily switched to English.

But I don't caaaaaaaare that song is a piece of internet culture ok.
<snipped other stuff>
Dammit, Kaga, now I have that song stuck in my head! D:

Oh boy!! Now that I'm out from school, I have FREE TIME!! Which means I can actually DRAW FOR FUN again!!!

But what should I draw with this new-found free time???

kNYFJ27.jpg

vyx5Iud.jpg

...Perfect.

@Gen. Magic Senpai

Do you even know how hard it was to type out your full username without the autocomplete working with you changing it so often that I don't know what's what anymore.​

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Oh boy!! Now that I'm out from school, I have FREE TIME!! Which means I can actually DRAW FOR FUN again!!!

But what should I draw with this new-found free time???

kNYFJ27.jpg

vyx5Iud.jpg

...Perfect.
Yea! That describes her perfectly! XD

Can you do one on RvB? :3
@Gen. Magic Senpai

Do you even know how hard it was to type out your full username without the autocomplete working with you changing it so often that I don't know what's what anymore.​
:3

Yea! That describes her perfectly! XD

Can you do one on RvB? :3
Well I didn't think it would make sense to use RvB for this meme because he would be the one causing the chaos, not blissfully ignoring it.

...Also, I originally considered adding a bunch of references to things that had happened in our RP so far in the background, but I got lazy.

Well I didn't think it would make sense to use RvB for this meme because he would be the one causing the chaos, not blissfully ignoring it.

...Also, I originally considered adding a bunch of references to things that had happened in our RP so far in the background, but I got lazy.
I mean a different picture/scene of him.
Not the exact same scene just with a character swap. :P

....I don't know how to respond to that.
You don't need to... it is what it is...

though, it reminds me the most of your "this is fine" thing.

I mean a different picture/scene of him.
Not the exact same scene just with a character swap. :P
Eh.

Like I said, I considered adding more Fandomstuck-related stuff to the scene and/or drawing a few bonus images to go with it... but, meh.

I've run out of steam for the night, anyway.

Reactions: Kagayours
Eh.

Like I said, I considered adding more Fandomstuck-related stuff to the scene and/or drawing a few bonus images to go with it... but, meh.

I've run out of steam for the night, anyway.
kk. :P

Back in high school, this thing happened where I started feeling this sudden pain in the left side of my chest. It was only a mild ache most of the time, but then, there were these sudden bursts of pain where I couldn't help but clutch my chest and almost felt like I couldn't stand. As you can imagine, this kind of freaked me out -- I was worried I was about to have a heart attack or something. @_@

Turns out, though, that it was just costochondritis -- which is caused by inflammation of the cartilage in the rib cage. Nothing to do with the heart (reassuringly). What was weird about it, though, was that no one was really sure how I got it. It's a fairly common sports injury, I was told, but, I don't play any sports. @_@ Best hypothesis my doctor had was that my backpack was too heavy. Also, what's weird about the condition in general is that it apparently usually only affects the left side of the chest, which is... weird. >.< Unsurprisingly, this leads to a lot of people getting it and then worrying that they have some sort of heart problem... Anyway, though, they told me it was nothing to worry about, really, just some pain that would go away after a few months. Most of the time, it was more annoying than anything else.

Only trouble was I had to keep reminding my friends not to hug me, since any pressure on that area would make the pain much worse. I had a lot of hug-y friends at the time, and, normally I didn't at all mind them hugging me, but, in this case, yeah... DX Hell, sometimes I would even forget -- which was especially problematic given the fact that, before this, I was so comfortable with them hugging me that they didn't even need to ask. So, if I wasn't thinking about it, they'd come in for a hug and I wouldn't really try to stop them and then suddenly pain. >.<

Worst part was this one day when I was wearing, uh... a cat bell (don't ask). Point is, there was a round piece of metal strung around my neck and basically sitting on top of the spot where the pain was the worst. So then another one of those hug things happened, therefore pressing the bell into my chest and, yeah... >.< I screamed and practically pushed my friend away from me, then slowly sunk down to the floor, where I curled up in a ball for a minute or two until the pain subsided. >.<

Thankfully, though, when it wasn't being bothered like that, the pain was so dull most of the time that it was hardly even noticeable -- except for those occasional bursts where it would just... hurt all of a sudden, for no clear reason. And those were the moments where I had to remind my friends that, if they saw me suddenly clutching my chest in pain and steeling myself against a wall or table to keep myself upright, that there was nothing to worry about and that I was fiiiiine even though I clearly didn't look like it... XD

EVERYONE GLOMP KAGA NOW!!!