Ah, I forgot to add what Game I was playing...Binding of Issac rebirth...though if you don't play that game, It still makes no sense...

Ah, I forgot to add what Game I was playing...Binding of Issac rebirth...though if you don't play that game, It still makes no sense...
Yeah. Yeah. That would explain how lost I was.

Hopefully someone plays it or this will be awkward...

I wouldn't want to ever see Ramsey as a companion. But being in an episode would be pretty cool.

I wouldn't want to ever see Ramsey as a companion. But being in an episode would be pretty cool.
I for one want to see Steven Hawking in an episode of Doctor Who.

Cuz apparently he's a Whovian, so that would be pretty cool.

I can also easily see the Doctor adding some sort of cool alien tech to his wheelchair or something.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I for one want to see Steven Hawking in an episode of Doctor Who.

Cuz apparently he's a Whovian, so that would be pretty cool.

I can also easily see the Doctor adding some sort of cool alien tech to his wheelchair or something.

That'd be pretty cool. :3

I also just though of putting Neil deGrasse Tyson in one though. Him and his ship of imagination working side by side with the Doctor and the TARDIS.

Reactions: Indabayou
I'd like to join in too. ^-^ May I reserve the rwby fandom please?

RWBY HAS BECOME MY LIFE.

THIS CHARACTER IS UNLIMITEDLY EPIC.
iwLJ2ecWSs0K1.gif

• Love
Reactions: Lunar-Eclipse
Pyrrha is the bomb diggity B)

My fav is always going to be Penny though (Just look at her adorable face as she throws her levitating swords)

tumblr_static_dj84vgp5xe88go8c4o4wkcwkw.png

If by scary you mean awesome
118.jpg

Hmph.

Also, am I the only one who desperately ships Jaun and Phrrya but hates the fact that Jaun is completely oblivious to the fact that ultra epic Phrrya has a massive crush on him? >_<

*Twitch twitch*

Hmph.

Also, am I the only one who desperately ships Jaun and Phrrya but hates the fact that Jaun is completely oblivious to the fact that ultra epic Phrrya has a massive crush on him? >_<

*Twitch twitch*
NO NO YOU'RE NOT. Holy crap they're so adorable together it needs to happen

Hopefully someone plays it or this will be awkward...
I don't play it myself but I've watched about a billion lets plays of it :D

Not finished
Name: Amaterasu
Appearance: View attachment 55106
Personality: Amaterasu or Ammy as she prefers to be named, is a strange individual. She acts rather childish and simple minded, however one would find that she is actually quite intelligent and can read emotions however well hidden. Curious, friendly, and understanding, it's very hard to get mad at her for too long. Ammy never misses a chance to help someone, unless she's sleeping.

Abilities and Equipment:
The Brush: Ammy can use this and her scroll she carries everywhere to summon slashes, trees, bombs, and other things from thin air, as well as slow time, allow her to climb on walls, and vent certain elements like fire, lightning, or water.
The Sun Disk: A floating stone disk with fire coming out of its ends. Ammy can make the solid disk smash into her opponent though hand motion.
Nature Spirit: Whenever Ammy stands on grass flowers will grow at her feet. If she falls asleep on grass the flowers will grow taller then normal.
Quirks:
If Ammy could sleep her life away if she could, but she can't, so she does it for most of her life.
Ammy has a strange addiction to collecting beads.
She loves animals of all sorts, big and small.
Other:
Right, so... is this supposed to be the Ookami Fandom? Because, just looking at the Google search results for "Amaterasu", this looks to just be the main character from Ookami.

The Fandom characters aren't just the main characters from their canon. They are, well, fans, first and foremost, who sort of model themselves after their main characters and borrow a lot of their appearance, mannerisms, and powers. But they aren't just their main characters. Does that make sense?

Edit: Also, you completely skipped out on the "home" field in the CS.

Ugh... Please forget that. I understand now.
Alright: just making sure we're on the same page. ^^ Feel free to read the OP a bit more closely if the concept still seems a bit foggy to you.

Question: Did Clirkus ever make the migration to Iwaku? Cuz she should totally play Night Vale.

Statement: I am very tired today and I do not know why...

Reactions: SirDerpingtonIV
Statement: I am going to eat all the fucking bread in this house.

Another statement: I will eat that bread with this box of fruit loops.

Oh oh oh I saw the Banner!

Also, I was going to make a post today but something popped up :(

Tomorrow...definitely....completely....