• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Death and Destruction, All eight realms burned!

You hear that Gwazi, that's the screams of children being burned alive, a few of them put themselves out with only scraps of charred flesh. THEN THEY GET SET ON FIRE AGAIN. Mothers wail, Fathers....fucking do something I dunno man. People Die okay!? Jesus, expecting me to write giant stories about how people die. People die okay? That's life Gwazi!

While you were gone LIFE HAPPENED GWAZI, YOU KILLED US ALL GWAZI! WAKE UP GWAZI. THOSE VOICES OUR US. LISTEN!
LISTEN!
LISTEN!
LISTEN!
LISTEN!
LISTEN!
LISTEN!

lISteN!

Also Mickey Mouse was a wizard.

Reactions: Rithas
Also I made brownies you want some?
Oh yes please.

Now do tell me, given all the deaths lately were you using a German Oven to make these?
I hear their gas bill makes people furherous.

Uhhh well a short while ago I was screaming about Fantasia and what a brilliant, one-of-a-kind movie it is.

So, I guess that's something.
I barely remeber it.
Also, it dawned at me mid-con that I said I would post for Clannad first... But then I got distracted and forgot.
Sorry. :/

rvb's bout to get fucked up
So the usual?

I barely remeber it.

As much as I love the overall feel of it, I don't remember as many specifics as I wish I could, either.

That's why I'm ordering it on Netflix so that I can re-watch it in all its glory. :D

I might even rent the sequel, too.

Also, it dawned at me mid-con that I said I would post for Clannad first... But then I got distracted and forgot.
Sorry. :/

S'alright. Ceph went ahead and posted without you anyway, sooo... that solves what would've been my biggest concern.

Oh yes please.

Now do tell me, given all the deaths lately were you using a German Oven to make these?
I hear their gas bill makes people furherous.
Nah man, I tried to use a German oven once...burned my brownies. Did nazi that coming, bloody thing heats up too quickly.

Irish ovens? Classic. I mean sure the food had blight in it but just bake the fuckers to a new dimension.

It'll be finnneeee

Discloser: We will not comment on whether or whether not the dimension/reality warping proprieties of the Irish oven cause the famine in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
@Kaga-kun
11707647_10155926686125193_1481663333625833799_n.jpg

I ALREADY NOTICE IT PRETTY FUCKING OFTEN THANK YOU.

THAT'S WHAT'S SO ANNOYING ABOUT BEING A GRAPHIC DESIGN STUDENT, THEY RUIN FONTS FOR YOU.
About that... Do you notice anything off with this screenshot of Google?

comic-sans-example.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO START USING COLORED DIALOGUE.

Rainbow text is the best ever.

A shame there isn't any rainbow BB code anymore and you have to do it manually.
Yea... It's annoying as hell.
And it's why I eventually stopped doing it with Clannad.

So. I just got The Witcher 3 in today, and it's a pretty amusing game. It's somewhat like an Elder Scrolls game, in that there's a really wide open world with an enormous amount of stuff to do. On one hand your options are more limited than in the average Elder Scrolls game, but on the flipside the options you do have seem to be far more fleshed out. Anyway, that's not really what this post is about.
What this post is about then, you ask? Well, a couple of hours in, something... interestnig happened. I had to talk to this guy for plot reasons, who then proceeds to ask me a handful of questions about events from The Witcher 2. Of course, since I never played that game, I had absolutely no idea what was going on. Seriously, the entire scene I was thinking: "Uhm... Sure? Yes, I guess? And then I uhm... spared them, maybe?" Seriously, you'd figure that they added a small bit of history to allow new players to know who those people, events and locations are, so that you can give some more in-character answers.

So. I just got The Witcher 3 in today, and it's a pretty amusing game. It's somewhat like an Elder Scrolls game, in that there's a really wide open world with an enormous amount of stuff to do. On one hand your options are more limited than in the average Elder Scrolls game, but on the flipside the options you do have seem to be far more fleshed out. Anyway, that's not really what this post is about.
What this post is about then, you ask? Well, a couple of hours in, something... interestnig happened. I had to talk to this guy for plot reasons, who then proceeds to ask me a handful of questions about events from The Witcher 2. Of course, since I never played that game, I had absolutely no idea what was going on. Seriously, the entire scene I was thinking: "Uhm... Sure? Yes, I guess? And then I uhm... spared them, maybe?" Seriously, you'd figure that they added a small bit of history to allow new players to know who those people, events and locations are, so that you can give some more in-character answers.
It's funny cause that makes so much difference later on....

I mean.....you heard nothing *vanishes*

I... don't know what we're talking about.

Ok, but, we still don't know how the trice got up there, in that case. :/

I just realized that it wouldn't work anyway. It would require way too many KOs.

I am greatly annoyed by the fact that I don't know nearly enough about geology to design a Steven Universe OC. >:/

I totally would've started my own SU RP by now, otherwise.

Oh well. THANK GOODNESS FOR FANDOMSTUCK.

I am greatly annoyed by the fact that I don't know nearly enough about geology to design a Steven Universe OC. >:/

I totally would've started my own SU RP by now, otherwise.

Oh well. THANK GOODNESS FOR FANDOMSTUCK.
If only...*sobs*