• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Kilt Man Bagz

So the first thing I should point out is that there is currently an outbreak of Trickster Mode affecting a number of fandoms. You've implied that you're a Homestuck fan so I'm assuming you know what Trickster Mode is, but, since a lot of specifics about Trickster Mode were never explained very well in Homestuck canon, I've had to make up some of my own rules in order to adapt it for RP purposes. There's a tab on the OP where you can read up on how Trickster Mode works here, if you haven't already.

Anywho, I don't think it's necessary to give you a run-down of everything that's happened since the start of the RP, since I feel like most of it isn't completely relevant to what's going on now. So, I'm just going to briefly explain what each group of characters is doing and a bit of info on how they got there so that you can join in. (Also bolded some names here and there to make it easier to find everyone's current status if you find yourself coming back to this post for reference.)

First we have Final Fantasy, whose airship crashed due to the sudden appearance of a triceratops through a portal that led from the ship to a point on the ground. Just before the ship crashed, though, FF and the triceratops managed to survive when they fell through the portal again. Final Fantasy — now somewhere on the ground — was then found by Dragon Age and Trickster FMA. FF is now trying to "cure" FMA of Trickster Mode by attacking him, but that's a bit difficult due to FF's minor injuries. Also, the triceratops is apparently "at large" and must've wandered off someplace else.

Meanwhile, we have Doctor Who, Sherlock, Megaman, and Hetalia all inside the TARDIS, along with the unconscious Beatles and Touhou, who were injured due to earlier shenanigans. The group was on board FF's ship just before the crash, and so FF is believed to be dead, with DW blaming himself for it.

Elsewhere, Hunger Games, Homestuck, Night Vale, and "Triguniverse" (a 12ft fall, four-armed fusion of Trigun and Steven Universe), along with Night Vale's Strexcorp helicopter, are all safely inside a protective bubble that Triguniverse made to save them all from a group of Tricksters that had descended on them. Inside that bubble, Triguniverse is currently healing Homestuck, whose eye was brutally maimed by Hunger Games earlier when Homestuck was still a Trickster.

Outside that bubble we have Clannad, Deadpool, and Avengers — all Tricksters — going about their merry Trickster day as Deadpool and Avengers have just decided to get married, with Clannad as their minister.

A short while ago, Jurassic Park and Jurassic World had a bit of trouble when some of World's dinos got out, but that's since been mostly managed — what with Park having shot down a few allosaurs and a T-Rex with tranquilizers, and Triguniverse having helped World and her raptors herd what was previously a stampede of herbivores, and saving a small group of fandoms who would've otherwise been trampled in the process. Jurassic World is currently leading the herd back to her place (while Triguniverse stayed with the group she'd saved and eventually encapsulated them all in the aforementioned bubble).

Red vs Blue — a notorious wild card at this point who is known for stirring up chaos at every opportunity — had, for a brief while, attempted to ride the T-Rex that got out, but really only managed to annoy the creature before Jurassic Park showed up with the tranquilizer and then started to drive off in his jeep. RvB, being so impressed with this "weapon of mass destruction", decided to chase after JP in a vehicle of his own in an attempt to claim the thing for himself.

As for other free characters: Attack on Titan is probably still lying unconscious on the ground somewhere, and Fifa… currently hasn't been re-introduced since his owner returned from hiatus, but you can contact @Rithas if you want to figure out some way of having your characters interact. Similarly, you can also contact @Cephalo about A Very Potter Musicals, who hasn't been introduced at all yet but I believe Ceph is still looking for a good opportunity to do so.

Any character on the accepted list that I didn't mention is played by someone who is currently on hiatus and therefore is probably best left unmentioned. This should still cover anyone else you might want to interact with, though.

My signature now contains the proper amount of dancing Amethyst. owo

...It got quiet in here. owo

...It got quiet in here. owo
Beep boop

I'll post for Dragon Age in the next two day-ish, depending on what I get done tomorrow. (Fifa will probably just have to wait till he gets a good opportunity to get back in)

In other news, Found a potato at the back of my cupboard after cleaning it out. It was made what I can only describe as a HQ for about a shit-ton of slugs. Who have been coming through my house at night. (Like, can't leave anything on the floor I don't want to get 'slimed') They even had like a giant ass one hurled up in the middle of the rotten potato. It was horrifying in a way

I mean, now I know why there were so many slugs around but umm...

Yeah...I had a lot of baking materials on the bottom shelf of the cupboard.......which I had been baking with.

I did use a empty potato bag to clear all the slugs up, and put that in a bin where hopefully I can forget about....

FOREVER

Beep boop

I'll post for Dragon Age in the next two day-ish, depending on what I get done tomorrow. (Fifa will probably just have to wait till he gets a good opportunity to get back in)

Well, that new guy might be able to help you re-introduce Fifa. ...Though I'm not sure where he disappeared to. I'm thinking he might've forgotten to watch this thread or something (so I messaged him just now, and hopefully he'll turn up tomorrow).

In other news, Found a potato at the back of my cupboard after cleaning it out. It was made what I can only describe as a HQ for about a shit-ton of slugs. Who have been coming through my house at night. (Like, can't leave anything on the floor I don't want to get 'slimed') They even had like a giant ass one hurled up in the middle of the rotten potato. It was horrifying in a way

I mean, now I know why there were so many slugs around but umm...

Yeah...I had a lot of baking materials on the bottom shelf of the cupboard.......which I had been baking with.

I did use a empty potato bag to clear all the slugs up, and put that in a bin where hopefully I can forget about....

FOREVER

...How did a potato manage to be forgotten back there in the first place?

...How did a potato manage to be forgotten back there in the first place?
I honestly have no idea, Maybe when I was taking out the bag one fell behind all the shit that nobody uses at the back of the cupboard many months ago.

Or, and maybe I am going crazy. I think I might vaguely remember actually throwing that potato at the back of the cupboard because I was too lazy to just put it back in the bag because I already made the journey of putting the bag back in the cupboard.

Faith is a cruel mistress

ALSO it is apparently Dhani Harrison's birthday today. And the only reason I know that is because he's on my Tumblr dash and I must say it's creeping me out a little bit because this guy looks damn near exactly like George and it's fucking surreal to look at.

I mean

tumblr_mzn6dlsIi41sj1pfpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzn6dlsIi41sj1pfpo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mzn6dlsIi41sj1pfpo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mzn6dlsIi41sj1pfpo4_500.jpg

What even is this.

I'm not fully convinced that Dhani even has a biological mother because I'm pretty sure he's just George's clone.

AND I'M SORRY FOR MAKING TWO POSTS LIKE THIS IN A ROW but I decided this was too good to not share:

tumblr_mj24ghEi4G1qzgnzho1_500.png

tumblr_mj24ghEi4G1qzgnzho2_500.png

tumblr_mj24ghEi4G1qzgnzho3_500.png

AND I'M SORRY FOR MAKING TWO POSTS LIKE THIS IN A ROW but I decided this was too good to not share:

tumblr_mj24ghEi4G1qzgnzho1_500.png

tumblr_mj24ghEi4G1qzgnzho2_500.png

tumblr_mj24ghEi4G1qzgnzho3_500.png
Those are some... interesting results/questions. Let me try to answer some of them :P

"How to sleep forever" -- Buy a bunch of bottles of sleep drugs, then take them all at once.
"Who is solar system" -- Aster System's little brother?
"Job that requires you to fail [your/a] drug test" -- Err... voluntary medicine tester? O_o
"How do I tell my parents I'm black" -- I'd be more interested in how exactly your parents can miss something that blatantly obvious >_>.

"Is Sarah Palan made of crab meat"
"Petting Zoo security weaknesses"
"Kim Kardsasajinkiakdjghekaskdihmkjafkis"
"How expensive is justin beenber pig collection"
"Rad fibs to tell your parents"
"Was hitler the physically biggest nazi?"

Oh, my sides

Okay, Well.

Scratch previous comment, now post will be either today....or tomorrow...or the day after that.

Cause I have three post to make for three RP's. So it's really just which one comes first and umm, yeah. Sorry,

(Then again for all I know the post will be up in the next ten minutes)

(Then again for all I know the post will be up in the next ten minutes)

Haha, I love when that happens.

>"Hey guys, sorry but I won't be able to post for a few more days. :( "
>posts less than an hour later

Weirdly enough, it's almost like apologizing for not being able to do something and promising to do it at a later date somehow makes me get it done quicker. XD

THE TEXTBOOKS I ORDERED FOR SCHOOL CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY AND PACKAGED WITH THEM WAS A FREE CAN OF RED BULL.

THIS IS HILARIOUS.

THE TEXTBOOKS I ORDERED FOR SCHOOL CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY AND PACKAGED WITH THEM WAS A FREE CAN OF RED BULL.

THIS IS HILARIOUS.
I SAW THAT ON TUMBLR THAT IS HILARIOUS (and a sad reflection of our education system but oh well, who cares, free stuff)