• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
So... I was writing a post where FF told everyone to get on the TARDIS and GTFO. However, a certain dinosaur had other plans. @Clirkus, can I do some minor godmodding to remove the dinosaur's head from the TARDIS's door? The way in which this happens doesn't really matter to me, nor does it really matter who does the removing (the easy solution would e to have Megaman shoot the dino's horn, thus dislodging the head).

EDIT: I have a better plan, which fits in with that I had already written up for Final Fantasy. Simple version, the engine of the airship blows up due to too much pressure, the resulting shock of which can then dislodge the Triceratops's horns/head. Would this work for you?
But but but… are you going to let my precious triceratops fall to her death?? ;~;

But but but… are you going to let my precious triceratops fall to her death?? ;~;
If you know of a way to have her avoid that fate, I'm all for it. Maybe the airship canfall into a spiral, the heavily slanted floor causing Ms. Trice to fall into the portal again (and possibly right on top of RvB)?

EDIT: This should work, I think.

Last edited:
@Clirkus @neobullseye

I'd like to thank you both for allowing Doctor Who to re-live what went down in history as the most brutal and heartbreaking companion death the show had ever known, complete with dinosaurs on the ground and everything. Good job on that.

@Clirkus @neobullseye

I'd like to thank you both for allowing Doctor Who to re-live what went down in history as the most brutal and heartbreaking companion death the show had ever known, complete with dinosaurs on the ground and everything. Good job on that.
...We did that? *googles Ardric and Earthshock*.
...Huh. I guess we did. You're welcome, I guess! :P

SHERLOCK FANDOM FOR MOST COMFORTING FRIEND 2K15.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Dammit, Gwazi/Sherlock, you're not helping! XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Who wouldn't want a friend like Sherlock? :3

ALSO

I don't think I ever got around to rambling to you guys about what an insane fucking journey it was to draw THIS THING

IMG_0748.jpg

Because LET ME TELL YOU, there are certain things that any artist will tell you are just a real pain to draw.

Hands are one of those things. Hands are the worst. Like you non-artists here don't even understand how fucking difficult it is to draw hands in which all the fingers fit together right. You can draw the most beautiful arm in the world and have it be ruined by this weird-ass mess of appendages at the end. And, you know what's worse than drawing a normal number of hands? FOUR HANDS.

Because on a normal, two-handed person, it's actually fairly easy to draw them in a way in which you don't have to draw the hands at all (for example, putting their hands behind their back, or in their pockets, or otherwise covered), but in this case, it's not only a matter of having more hands to draw, but the fact that we're dealing with an abnormal number of body parts means that I have to make those extra body parts clearly visible in order to efficiently convey what she's supposed to look like.

Also, and this may have to do with the fact that I don't recall ever trying to draw one before, but I also find guns rather difficult to draw. What's harder to draw than a hand, and a gun? A hand holding a gun. Bonus points for the fact that there's two of them.

Oh, and you know what else artists can't seem to figure out? This weird phenomenon called "other eye", in which, it doesn't matter how beautifully you can draw one eye, because the other eye will look weird and derpy and you'll always end up with some sort of cross-eyed Picasso. Now, for normal-looking faces, there are resources and strategies you can use to help yourself with the ever-so-frustrating other eye. But, where these guides might help you draw two eyes, they can offer you no advice for fooooouuuur in fact the upper two still look derpy but like since they're also a lot smaller I wound up just sort of not caring at that point.

And why did I not care? Because by then I had already struggled to draw the shouldeeeers and, as far as I'm concerned, shoulders are already hard to draw. Or, I suppose not so much just the shoulders, but just the size and the shape of the arm in general, but especially how it connects to the rest of the body. And, this was something that, at this point, I felt like I'd practiced enough to be able to do pretty well. ...That is at least when you don't have four arms and two of them are below the others so like you pretty much have the shoulders of one pair lodged in the armpits of another like whaaaaat.

Oh and I'm so glad it makes sense for her to be so flat-chested given all the characters her design is based off of because fuck trying to put even average-sized breasts on that thing like no not when there are four armpits and the chest is like twice as tall as it should be like no that is not happening ok not even worth trying.

Oh and for similar reasons the "cape" was actually originally supposed to look a bit less cape-like and also go down a lot further in front but then the whole upper-torso was just too tricky to make it work so I was just like "aaaah never mind" besides it still looks pretty cool the way it is now.

SO YEAH this was quite a journey. @_@ If nothing else, though, it was certainly quite a moment of achievement to get past all the aforementioned challenges and still have most of it come out ok.

Oh, and drawing this design out was probably a lot better than trying to verbally describe her, especially since it also allowed me to include a lot of more subtle details that made me feel clever. XD

@ Kaga's most recent post -
...I don't know if I should rate that post Like, Love or You Need A Hug. *contemplates making two fake accounts just for that reason*.

Why is it that my first reaction to the glass lid of my pot shattering and breaking to take a picture of it?

Like really, there could be glass everywhere and my first thought is "Oh, this isn't something you see every day. Better take a picture!" REALLY??? That thing just went BOOM and you're taking a picture???

Just some news I wanted to share today. God, Sunday Evenings are the worst.

In the spirit of Sunday Night I'm reading more Homestuck and actually starting to enjoy it.