• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@_@ I'm a mess.
A hot mess

tumblr_mvnocx2JpW1r6mc1go4_250.gif

Reactions: anonymph
gray.gif
No one said you couldn't cause more chaos. I just don't really need to arrange for more to come since I already introduced my lovely newcomer. :P
Also! Speaking of chaos, does crashing the airship count as causing more chaos?

Also! Speaking of chaos, does crashing the airship count as causing more chaos?

Yes...? o3o Like I said, do what you want at this point. XD

@Kaga-kun I want you to know you've been a great inspiration to me over the years, so much so that I decided to use some of it in a recent character I've been working on.

:D I feel special.

I wonder where @Katzenchen's been recently... *hopes that tagging her will summon her sister who briefly manned her account once*

Are you going to blame this on me?
Yes. In fact, I am going to sue you for reckless endangerment, destruction of property and emotional damage. Especially that last one D:

So @Cephalo Tumblr just made me realize

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-17%20at%208.02.26%20PM.png

that Homestuck could potentially make a new friend in the near future.

Well, either that, or Homestuck could just see SU as some kid that reminds him of himself when he was younger, and then probably find her annoying because of that.

Yeah, that second one seems more likely, thinking about it now.

So @Cephalo Tumblr just made me realize

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-17%20at%208.02.26%20PM.png

that Homestuck could potentially make a new friend in the near future.

Well, either that, or Homestuck could just see SU as some kid that reminds him of himself when he was younger, and then probably find her annoying because of that.

Yeah, that second one seems more likely, thinking about it now.
well the second's more realistic since we had to go through all those memos and the future selves were so aggravated with their past selves *cough Karkat cough* so Homestuck annoyed with Steven Universe is probably going to happen.

Mark my words: as soon as the truth about my new fandom character becomes obvious, I will go back and explain every single witty reference/hint I've made thus far about it, because some of these are just too good to keep to myself.

Mark my words: as soon as the truth about my new fandom character becomes obvious, I will go back and explain every single witty reference/hint I've made thus far about it, because some of these are just too good to keep to myself.
You'd better because I sure wouldn't have caught any of them up to this point.

OKAY LOOK JUST SO EVERYONE IS AWARE THE DAMN HELICOPTER ALREADY LANDED

He gingerly lowered the StrexCorp helicopter to the ground so they could climb in, and flailed his arms to signal they should really hurry up.

@Kaga-kun @Cephalo

Fixed. @_@ I think.

So... I was writing a post where FF told everyone to get on the TARDIS and GTFO. However, a certain dinosaur had other plans. @Clirkus, can I do some minor godmodding to remove the dinosaur's head from the TARDIS's door? The way in which this happens doesn't really matter to me, nor does it really matter who does the removing (the easy solution would e to have Megaman shoot the dino's horn, thus dislodging the head).

EDIT: I have a better plan, which fits in with that I had already written up for Final Fantasy. Simple version, the engine of the airship blows up due to too much pressure, the resulting shock of which can then dislodge the Triceratops's horns/head. Would this work for you?

Last edited: