BUT IF THIS WAS A FANFIC (i'm sorry, but i have to go there) THEN WOULDN'T THAT BE WAY WORSE??? LIKE PEOPLE WOULD BE LIKE "WOW, BARRY, YOU DON'T LOOK A DAY OLDER THAN THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU AND THAT WAS A DECADE AGO" "ALLEN DID YOU GET PLASTIC SURGERY?" "HOW COME YOU DON'T HAVE LAUGH LINES, SO NOT FAIR" AND i don't actually know where i'm going with this but i assure you it would be sad and angsty

AND THERE WOULD BE A GODDAMN OPEN CASKET AT HIS FUNERAL DAMMIT

WAIT IMAGINE THAT IRIS AND HIS PARENTS AND HIS ROGUES ARE LOOKING THEIR AGE WITH GRAYING HAIRS AND A MATURITY THAT HE STILL DOESN'T HAVE and the juxtaposition of his appearance and the appearance of everyone he grew up with would be major and i need someone more qualified to write this BUT WAIT SO WHEN HIS HUMAN FRIENDS DIE OF OLD AGE, HE'LL BE AT THEIR FUNERAL LIKE SOME YOUNGSTER THAT DIDN'T ACTUALLY KNOW THESE OLD PEOPLE BECAUSE HE IDK APPEARANCE-AGES AT AN EXPONENTIALLY SLOWER RATE OR SOMETHING AND THEN BARRY ALLEN DIES IN HIS SLEEP AT WHATEVER OLD AGE WHILE LOOKING NOT A DAY OVER 30

actually nevermind on that open casket all his friends are dead there's no one to mourn

Ok, i don't know what's up with my flash feels today. actually that sounds way too ridiculous now that i look over it by i'm keeping it there just in case

tumblr_mine9l1ZpL1r0bhnuo9_1280.jpg

That reminded me of something. Something painful. ;w;

Forget about that, can I just shoot RvB?
Please join the back of the queue for people that want to hurt RvB *points at miles-long row of people*.

goddammit kaga i had a feeling when i saw the art but still goddammit

Hehehehe.

I was actually kind of surprised that no one had guessed that it had anything to do with Trigun, what with how I had her vanish earlier and all. :P

...Whoever thought that it was a good idea to cut down a tree in the middle of the summer, then have other people (read: me, amongst others) clean up the resulting mess should be shot. Preferrably out of a cannon on live television.

...Whoever thought that it was a good idea to cut down a tree in the middle of the summer, then have other people (read: me, amongst others) clean up the resulting mess should be shot. Preferrably out of a cannon on live television.
That sounds fun

>> Ok, yeah, that's dumb.

If someone's going to cut down a tree, they should be the one to clean it up. Who the fuck makes other people do their cleanup like that?

OK NO BUT SERIOUSLY, FUCK THE INTERNET.

FUCK THE INTERNET FOR MAKING ME AWARE THAT THIS IS A THING.

tumblr_inline_mgnpbzqlTX1r352x7.jpg

Look at this.

You probably assumed that this is a picture of one of the Beatles. And you're correct. But which one?

When I saw this, I recognized it as Paul McCartney. That shouldn't be difficult. I know what all their faces look like by now.

But then

I flipped it over

Because you know it's an upside-down image and why is that?

Well it turns out

That when you're looking at it right-side up

It is very clearly a picture of John Lennon.

JOHN LENNON'S FACE, UPSIDE DOWN, LOOKS LIKE PAUL MCCARTNEY.

JOHN LENNON'S FACE IS A FUCKING OPTICAL ILLUSION THAT, WHEN VIEWED FROM THE RIGHT ANGLE, LOOKS LIKE HIS BANDMATE.

I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE.

HOW DID THE GENETICS IN HIS FACE LINE UP JUST RIGHT TO NOT ONLY MAKE HIS UPSIDE-DOWN SELF NOT ONLY LOOK LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY BUT LOOK LIKE PAUL, OF ALL PEOPLE.

WHY DOES VIEWING ANYONE'S FACE UPSIDE-DOWN DO THIS?

WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS?

HOW DID THE INTERNET FIGURE THIS OUT, AND WHY DID IT INFORM ME OF IT?

Actually no people had probably noticed this long before the internet was even invented BUT STILL WHY.

Me: *submits a perfectly feasible alien character to a sci-fi space exploration RP*

GM-who-said-aliens-were-ok: Srry, ur alein is not "human" enough blah blah.

Me: M'kay, later. *graciously drops out*

Me Internally: Enjoy your boring lame-ass xenophobic "space" roleplay you closed-minded Andalite-hater.

Me: *submits a perfectly feasible alien character to a sci-fi space exploration RP*

GM-who-said-aliens-were-ok: Srry, ur alein is not "human" enough blah blah.

Me: M'kay, later. *graciously drops out*

Me Internally: Enjoy your boring lame-ass xenophobic "space" roleplay you closed-minded Andalite-hater.

>:/ Well that just ain't right.

>:/ Well that just ain't right.
I swear sci-fi roleplays are so racist if you have so much as anything beyond a human with a face tattoo or some weird body jewelry. Why is that? What's wrong with Andalites? Andalites are fucking cool!

I swear sci-fi roleplays are so racist if you have so much as anything beyond a human with a face tattoo or some weird body jewelry. Why is that? What's wrong with Andalites? Andalites are fucking cool!
you should make a sci-fi roleplay yourself and have it be full of only people willing to rp as everything alien. show them up by having your rp be better than theirs. make them feel your judgment.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
you should make a sci-fi roleplay yourself and have it be full of only people willing to rp as everything alien. show them up by having your rp be better than theirs. make them feel your judgment.
I'm too busy trying to get my band RP off the ground ;~;

Another Stupid Space RP said:
Species: (Include a description if its something a bit more specific or original. However, all species must be humanoid.

IT'S LITERALLY ALL OF THEM. EVERY SINGLE ONE EVER.

IT'S LITERALLY ALL OF THEM. EVERY SINGLE ONE EVER.

To be fair I meeeeeaan I can sort of get what they're going at for practicality's sake. But there's still plenty of room for creativity even on humanoid aliens, so like, I mean... *indecipherable arm flailing*