• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Now I'm confused too >_<.

*raises hand* Now I'm confused cuz before I thought you guys just didn't quite know what I was up to with my new character but now I'm not so sure if that's the only thing anymore.

*Slaps Clirkus* Stop confusing me! D:
That… that was mean ;~;

4030048-8501923744-DeanW.gif

Finally, I have postage. I might add some details later on, but the most important stuff is already there.

So, I've been out for a bit.

Any plans made in the OOC as to how the chaos is to go down?

a liter of gasoline, some matches, a few vikings, a tablespoon of stupid, with a dash of murder baked at 451 fahrenheit in a volcano.
Sounds right up RvBs alley. :3

I SHALL EAT THE FANDOMS WITH MY T-REX!!!

OK SO NOW I'M IN A WEIRDLY FRANTIC MOOD AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE MY NEIGHBORS ARE PLAYING SOME SORT OF BEATLES PLAYLIST JUST BARELY LOUDLY ENOUGH FOR ME TO HEAR IT AND LIKE SOMEHOW THIS VERY QUICKLY BECAME A VERY STRESSFUL GAME OF BARELY-AUDIBLE NAME-THAT-TUNE AND LIKE WHAT I DID NOT IMAGINE MYSELF BEING IN THIS POSITION WHEN I FIRST HEARD THE MUSIC PLAYING OK.

HOW DID MY LIFE GET HERE????

JUST PLAY YOUR OWN BEATLES MUSIC BUT LOUDER!!!

JUST PLAY YOUR OWN BEATLES MUSIC BUT LOUDER!!!

NO BUT SEE I CONSIDERED THAT but I mean then my thought was "well I mean that would be weird if I can already hear it from here" but then somehow I feel like I got much more wrapped up in actually being able to recognize each song than simply enjoying them. Like, I mean, it sort of played out like:

1st song: Oh, hey, is that Magical Mystery Tour? ...Oh, hey, it is. That's cool.
2nd song: Oh, and now it's A Day in the Life. Cool!
3rd song: ...I'm like almost certain that's another Beatles song but I can't quite tell which one...

So I walked over to the window just to listen more closely, since I was curious (and, at that point, I'm pretty sure they had turned the volume down at least a little...). And then, once I recognized which song it was, I was content with that, and sat back down. ...But then I kept getting curious every time it sounded like a different song, so I sort of kept walking over to the window a bunch of times and after a while THINGS GOT WEIRD.

Cuz like, I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but it seems to me that, when you can only barely hear a song and you're not quite sure what it is yet, your brain tries to fill in the parts you can't hear with some other familiar tune and then that's what plays in your head until you're actually able to recognize the song as something else and then your perception of it just completely changes.

Like, for a second, I somehow mistook I Saw Her Standing There for Helter Skelter and let me tell you THOSE ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT SONGS.

And then, like, there were a bunch of times when I thought it had moved on to another song because the tune sounded different again, but then I scurried on over to the window and realized it actually hadn't changed and that I somehow just started interpreting it as something else after a while of not being able to hear it clearly. And one of the songs that managed to do this to me was Hey Jude, which is INCREDIBLY REPETITIVE. HOW DID A SONG IN WHICH THE LAST FOUR MINUTES SOUND PRETTY MUCH EXACTLY THE SAME MANAGE TO DO THAT TO ME???

As you can see, it's been a weird evening.

o3o I already got my required amount of chaos and introduced the thing...
No no, clearly you need more chaos. There's never enough chaos.
I SHALL EAT THE FANDOMS WITH MY T-REX!!!
EXCUSE YOU IT'S MY T-REX, MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE IT EAT YOU
OK SO NOW I'M IN A WEIRDLY FRANTIC MOOD AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE MY NEIGHBORS ARE PLAYING SOME SORT OF BEATLES PLAYLIST JUST BARELY LOUDLY ENOUGH FOR ME TO HEAR IT AND LIKE SOMEHOW THIS VERY QUICKLY BECAME A VERY STRESSFUL GAME OF BARELY-AUDIBLE NAME-THAT-TUNE AND LIKE WHAT I DID NOT IMAGINE MYSELF BEING IN THIS POSITION WHEN I FIRST HEARD THE MUSIC PLAYING OK.
For crying out loud it's not even Sunday night