• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
So um...

IMG_0474.jpg

I just found some very out-of-date manga order forms from Japan in some books that I own...

I probably can't make a long IC post atm.

Being that my PC's fan has been breaking (which anyone I called on Skype the past few days can tell you from the clicking noises) so I currently have it opened up on my kitchen table, awaiting the aid of a friend to fix or replace said fan.

With me having to type this post through my slow and shitty laptop that I usually reserve for college.
In other words, not a device I would be able to type a quality post in without a heavy time investment.
Time better spent getting the PC up to par again.

I'm going to assume this will be nothing more than 1-2 day slow down for me.

Last edited:
I probably can't make a long IC post atm.

Being that my PC's fan has been breaking (which anyone I called on Skype the past few days can tell you from the clicking noises) so I currently have it opened up on my kitchen table, awaiting the aid of a friend to fix or replace said fan.

With me having to type this post through my slow and shitty laptop that I usually reserve for college.
In other words, not a device I would be able to type a quality post in with a heavy time investment.
Time better spent getting the PC up to par again.

I'm going to assume this will be nothing more than 1-2 day slow down for me.

That's fine. No rush. ^^

Also in other news.
My Dad just tried to kill me today... :/

Not really, but I just drove for the first time... with no clue as to what I was doing.
So I basically felt like I was going to get killed. XD

Also in other news.
My Dad just tried to kill me today... :/

Not really, but I just drove for the first time... with no clue as to what I was doing.
So I basically felt like I was going to get killed. XD

Ahahah, yeah, driving with zero instruction can be a bit scary. XD

Name: Game Of Thrones
Appearance:
tumblr_static_tumblr_mqfw4h8c9p1scschio1_500.png

Personality: Almost bipolar, Game Of Thrones is violently unpredictible. Whether crying, or laughing, he switches quickly between these feelings. He takes strange pleasure in the deaths of those he doesn't like, but will cry for days when someone he does like dies. He is always facing inner conflict, hates shipping, but not as much as he hates weddings. Has a tendency to randomly shout, and act incredibly violent to get attention. He changes appearances every once in a while, to represent the House that is currently his favorite, (Or still alive). Holds grudges.
Abilities and Equipment: Ned Stark's Valyrian Steel Sword, Ice. DRAGONS
Home: The Red Keep, where he sits upon the Iron Throne, and calls himself King. The castle is decorated with the banners of the major houses, and protected by large groups of Lions, Direwolves, Fish, Birds, Squids, stags, three-headed dragons, thorned roses, and miniature suns with spears. Has modern day technology but refers to all of it as magic.
Quirks:
  • Is often seen either laughing, or crying. There is little in between with Game Of Thrones. One moment, he'll be crying his eyes out screaming of cruelty, the next he'll be laughing.
  • He has an abnormal obsession with main character deaths, and will always pop up in dark times, to laugh and eat popcorn when someone else perishes.
  • He hates weddings. Seriously
  • Is almost always in conflict with himself.
  • Hates shipping with a burning passion, as he fears that all ships will end in horrible violent death.
  • Has some strange hate towards Winter, but loves the snow.

Other: Not sure what to put here.

Name: Game Of Thrones
Appearance:
tumblr_static_tumblr_mqfw4h8c9p1scschio1_500.png

Personality: Almost bipolar, Game Of Thrones is violently unpredictible. Whether crying, or laughing, he switches quickly between these feelings. He takes strange pleasure in the deaths of those he doesn't like, but will cry for days when someone he does like dies. He is always facing inner conflict, hates shipping, but not as much as he hates weddings. Has a tendency to randomly shout, and act incredibly violent to get attention. He changes appearances every once in a while, to represent the House that is currently his favorite, (Or still alive). Holds grudges.
Abilities and Equipment: Ned Stark's Valyrian Steel Sword, Ice. DRAGONS
Home: The Red Keep, where he sits upon the Iron Throne, and calls himself King. The castle is decorated with the banners of the major houses, and protected by large groups of Lions, Direwolves, Fish, Birds, Squids, stags, three-headed dragons, thorned roses, and miniature suns with spears. Has modern day technology but refers to all of it as magic.
Quirks:
  • Is often seen either laughing, or crying. There is little in between with Game Of Thrones. One moment, he'll be crying his eyes out screaming of cruelty, the next he'll be laughing.
  • He has an abnormal obsession with main character deaths, and will always pop up in dark times, to laugh and eat popcorn when someone else perishes.
  • He hates weddings. Seriously
  • Is almost always in conflict with himself.
  • Hates shipping with a burning passion, as he fears that all ships will end in horrible violent death.
  • Has some strange hate towards Winter, but loves the snow.

Other: Not sure what to put here.

Oh he and Dragon Age will get along famously... :P

Accepted.

HUZZAH MOTHER FUCKERS! :D

Also, are multiple characters aloud?

Not currently, no, since I want to make it a bit easier for newcomers to be able to choose a character. I'll probably change that rule soon, though, because I actually have another character I want to bring in... but I'm not sure when. So, for now, just one.

Not currently, no, since I want to make it a bit easier for newcomers to be able to choose a character. I'll probably change that rule soon, though, because I actually have another character I want to bring in... but I'm not sure when. So, for now, just one.

Alright!

Back