@Kaga-kun I'm assuming we'll be doing this RP rounds style then?
Well there's really no formal turn order, so just post when there's no one left that you need to wait on. Like, if you're only interacting with one other character, wait for that character, if you're interacting with two others, just wait for those two. There's no need to wait for anyone else, so don't do it. That'll just slow the whole RP down.

Thank you for reminding me - I knew I was forgetting something really important in the rules list. @_@

2 questions:
1- still open?
2- if there is a tragedy in a fandom during this RP wouldn't the fandom become useless due to the time it spends in bed sobbing and ice cream binging while drafting angry letters to the producers, but never sending them because they're afraid if they were to send them the producers would get mad and cancel the show? Or like lie on the ground during a fight sobbing? Just saying.
Reading this scenario, I can't help but imagine Doctor Who sending in letters under the name "John Smith". That amuses me.

(And yes we're still very much open. :3 List of taken Fandoms on the OP.)

I'm just gonna want the Person of Interest fandom, but they are useless right now because of the trilogy rn.

I'm just gonna want the Person of Interest fandom, but they are useless right now because of the trilogy rn.
I'm not sure what you mean. I'm not familiar with that series so I don't know what's going on in it at the moment, but I'm not sure what could make a Fandom "useless" (even with all those feels).

Edit: Should I still put you down on the list with that Fandom, or...?

Last edited:
WWII Museum news? Does anyone mind if Hetalia ends up checking this out as well? It seems like something he might find some interest in.

WWII Museum news? Does anyone mind if Hetalia ends up checking this out as well? It seems like something he might find some interest in.
Mmm, makes sense. Yeah, he could show up there.

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm not familiar with that series so I don't know what's going on in it at the moment, but I'm not sure what could make a Fandom "useless" (even with all those feels).

Edit: Should I still put you down on the list with that Fandom, or...?
Well, we had our second OTP finally gets together and then one dies, but this time she might not be dead.
But yes

Well, we had our second OTP finally gets together and then one dies, but this time she might not be dead.
But yes
Well, I think you'll be fine. I mean... Homestuck's still trying to get over the feels bomb that was Game Over, but he's still capable of doing stuff.

At any rate, I'll put you down on the list.

Well, I think you'll be fine. I mean... Homestuck's still trying to get over the feels bomb that was Game Over, but he's still capable of doing stuff.

At any rate, I'll put you down on the list.
Yes, but this just happened. This week. Feels still going. But they will be decently functional yes. I'll get to work!

Thrones still cries at night about the Red Wedding. And the siege of Castle Black. And everything except the Purple Wedding

Thrones still cries at night about the Red Wedding. And the siege of Castle Black. And everything except the Purple Wedding
I don't think it's even possible for me to list all the companion departures that Doctor Who still cries over. And mind you, some of these are several decades old, but it doesn't matter because they're just that heartbreaking.

Edit: Oh and jeez I wasn't even thinking about regenerations. Yeah. Those are also a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: April
ohI don't think it's even possible for me to list all the companion departures that Doctor Who still cries over. And mind you, some of these are several decades old, but it doesn't matter because they're just that heartbreaking.
True, true. I wasn't saying that other things weren't sad. I mean, the end of Mortal Engines made me cry, and that's too small to even be a fandom.

I was looking at what Doctor Who episodes were on TV today, reading the descriptions. The next one I tabbed over on the guide said "Gordon Ramsay visits the..." And I got so excited (cuz come on, that's something that NEEDS to happen), but it turned out that it was just an episode of Kitchen Nightmares ;__;

I was looking at what Doctor Who episodes were on TV today, reading the descriptions. The next one I tabbed over on the guide said "Gordon Ramsay visits the..." And I got so excited (cuz come on, that's something that NEEDS to happen), but it turned out that it was just an episode of Kitchen Nightmares ;__;
58075140.jpg

58075161.jpg

I'd start watching more of it if an amazing crossover like that happened

Could you just imagine the amazing adventures if Gordan Ramsay was a companion?

"Fish fingers? In CUSTARD?! You may have two hearts, but it's a shame there's no brain in there- get out of my kitchen. Just, just out. NOW!"

I would do anything for Gordon Ramsay to be a companion....anything....

In other off topic news, I was playing Binding of Issac rebirth and I finally beat mom (the first one) for the first time, I only recently got it...but basically when I finally did, I beat her in two seconds...(Without the bible)...Thank you RNG gods

Last edited:
In other off topic news, I finally beat mom (the first one) for the first time, I only recently got it...but basically when I finally did, I beat her in two seconds...(Without the bible)...Thank you RNG gods
typing-gif.gif

I'm sorry but I didn't understand a word you just said.