• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The whole series is entertaining. I recommend you check out more of it.

I can never get enough of people's terrible grammar.

As already alluded to, I am currently wearing a hoodie that says "I'm in Collage".
I just went through 8 hours of that with Brovo and others... I don't think I can take much more. :/

+You realize I still need to catch up on Doctor Who and Log Horizon right?

I just went through 8 hours of that with Brovo and others... I don't think I can take much more. :/

Oh. Well I didn't realize you were already familiar with the series.

+You realize I still need to catch up on Doctor Who and Log Horizon right?

Oh. Right. Yeah.

Yeah you should totally catch up on Doctor Who first. I mean if we're talking New Who then you're only one Christmas special behind, so.

Oh. Well I didn't realize you were already familiar with the series.
Not the series.
We went through 8 hours of bad RP'er grammar and formatting.

Also... Apparently a sexuality like "Homosexual" is now a Personality. :/
Yeah you should totally catch up on Doctor Who first. I mean if we're talking New Who then you're only one Christmas special behind, so.
I plan to do it tomorrow...
Plan to.

That Fandom. Ohohhohooh god.

I was planning on either doing Game Of Thrones, Dark Souls, Legend Of Zelda, or Attack On Titan. :D
Game of Thrones or Dark Souls.

Dark Souls can be really brutal... and rage filled. :P
While GoT... You can easily make a trend of running around with popcorn anxiously waiting for other fandoms to die.

Game of Thrones or Dark Souls.

Dark Souls can be really brutal... and rage filled. :P
While GoT... You can easily make a trend of running around with popcorn anxiously waiting for other fandoms to die.

Yeah. XD Either A, based on the analogy of one guy in a review, Dark Souls is "like being married to a woman who is attractive and charming and funny and intelligent, and you are soul mates and everything is perfect, right? She is the perfect woman, you could not ask for a more better woman in the world, you love her, and she loves you. Only she has one flaw, every 5 minutes, she punches you in the face.... for no reason, she just punches you in the face every 5 minutes. Even at night, you wake up, she punches you in the face, you recover, get 4 minutes 38 seconds of sleep, then she punches you in the face again and you love her." Or B, it'd just be a brutal psychopath who just rolls around committing murder.

And Game Of Thrones..... yeah. That'd basically be it.

Reactions: Indabayou
Yeah. XD Either A, based on the analogy of one guy in a review, Dark Souls is "like being married to a woman who is attractive and charming and funny and intelligent, and you are soul mates and everything is perfect, right? She is the perfect woman, you could not ask for a more better woman in the world, you love her, and she loves you. Only she has one flaw, every 5 minutes, she punches you in the face.... for no reason, she just punches you in the face every 5 minutes. Even at night, you wake up, she punches you in the face, you recover, get 4 minutes 38 seconds of sleep, then she punches you in the face again and you love her." Or B, it'd just be a brutal psychopath who just rolls around committing murder.

And Game Of Thrones..... yeah. That'd basically be it.
Both of these options work well.
I'd honestly mix them up/get a hybrid.
Cause they both are good representations of Dark souls.

That being said though, we need to remember that the fandoms are more representative of the fans rather than the game itself.
Or you could look at Lautrec and Solaire. Both are basically manifestations of certain kinds of players already.

Solaire = Good willed, loyal, friendly, wants to work with others to brave the lands of dark souls together.
Lautrec = Cold, calculating, cruel. Will help you as long as it's beneficial, but his main concern is himself and his own humanity.

Both of these options work well.
I'd honestly mix them up/get a hybrid.
Cause they both are good representations of Dark souls.

That being said though, we need to remember that the fandoms are more representative of the fans rather than the game itself.
Or you could look at Lautrec and Solaire. Both are basically manifestations of certain kinds of players already.

Solaire = Good willed, loyal, friendly, wants to work with others to brave the lands of dark souls together.
Lautrec = Cold, calculating, cruel. Will help you as long as it's beneficial, but his main concern is himself and his own humanity.

True, true.

But on that regard, the fandom is divided. Half of it is made up of Lautrecs, who kill everyone for the loot and shit, and Solaires, who try to make the "Good descsisions" and all. I DUNNO WHO TO CHOOOOSE

True, true.

But on that regard, the fandom is divided. Half of it is made up of Lautrecs, who kill everyone for the loot and shit, and Solaires, who try to make the "Good descsisions" and all. I DUNNO WHO TO CHOOOOSE