• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm not sure I can pick a number one sane fandom, but among the most sane would probably be Hetalia, Homestuck, Doctor Who, Pokemon, Madoka, Sherlock, and Trigun. Since none of them have really done anything insane thus far and seem to be some of the most rational thinkers, comparatively speaking.

...It is a sad, sad day when the madman in a box can make it into that club.

Edit: Same goes for the high-functioning sociopath.
Not even going to start with Hetalia mentions. I'm sure it's not even necessary at this point.

AHHHHH

AGE OF ULTRON HAS REVIVED MEEEEE

I've waited 3 years and it's as fantastic as I thought it'd be

ahhh my poor fangirl heart oh hear how it beats

on the bright side for this rp, this motivates me to write for Avengers now

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
AHHHHH

AGE OF ULTRON HAS REVIVED MEEEEE

I've waited 3 years and it's as fantastic as I thought it'd be

ahhh my poor fangirl heart oh hear how it beats

on the bright side for this rp, this motivates me to write for Avengers now
Yaaaay~

Aw man sorry to hear about Kat, hope the recovery is quick.

In other news I had a splendid three days at comic con (saw another Vash) and you should have seen some of the costume contest entrees. We had the entire Attack on Titan squad, an adorable Hiccup and Astrid cosplay, Deadpool (of course), AND LUMIERE YES THE CANDLESTICK YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIM HE WON BEST IN SHOW AND GOT A STANDING OVATION. Today I met Cecil and Khoshekh and a charicature artist liked my Jeff the Killer cosplay so much he drew me for free (I could have bought the drawing but I told him beforehand I didn't want it, but he looked so freaking happy when he convinced me to sit down so he could draw me). I didn't buy much but I had a ton of fun, oh yeah and met Sylvester McCoy!

@Katzenchen well that's unfortunate. Hope you get better soon!

To lighten the atmosphere, let's talk about the fact that there's a disturbingly high amount of autovehicular related incidents happening to the people in this RP. Maybe we're cursed?

WoooOOOOOooooOOOO *waves arms like a ghost* *tosses bedsheet over head for better effect* *...possesses you...?*

ASJKDFLSAJKLFD

*jealous Whovian retreats to the corner*
But LUMIERE!
11149316_870839016322562_7442662189476807052_n.jpg

Oh, the other Trigun cosplayers:
10929946_870838189655978_7842271957112133489_n.jpg

THIS GUY
11196322_870839056322558_6377285623229258458_n.jpg

My personal favorite (they were so cute!)
11150634_870839539655843_960376166577024055_n.jpg

And this is from Sylvester McCoy's panel where he just did Q&A with the fans for an hour. They had a seat for him on stage but no, he just ran around the auditorium with a microphone to talk to fans and was absolutely fantastic.
11219637_870845079655289_8840073462604886201_n.jpg

@Katzenchen well that's unfortunate. Hope you get better soon!

To lighten the atmosphere, let's talk about the fact that there's a disturbingly high amount of autovehicular related incidents happening to the people in this RP. Maybe we're cursed?

WoooOOOOOooooOOOO *waves arms like a ghost* *tosses bedsheet over head for better effect* *...possesses you...?*
Relevant: Did I ever mention that there's been this really stupid conspiracy theory running around for like... almost 50 years now (whyyyyy) that Paul McCartney died in a car accident in 1966 and that the rest of the Beatles replaced him with a look-alike and sound-alike?

Cuz like. I mean. Obviously that's not true. And it's a really stupid conspiracy theory. But like. It's still starting to make me feel a bit weird about having him as my avatar, given the circumstances. XD

Especially since I've heard that he was at least actually injured in a car accident in 1966 and just didn't actually die, though that may have been one of the factors leading to the rumor...

But LUMIERE!
11149316_870839016322562_7442662189476807052_n.jpg

Oh, the other Trigun cosplayers:
10929946_870838189655978_7842271957112133489_n.jpg

THIS GUY
11196322_870839056322558_6377285623229258458_n.jpg

My personal favorite (they were so cute!)
11150634_870839539655843_960376166577024055_n.jpg

And this is from Sylvester McCoy's panel where he just did Q&A with the fans for an hour. They had a seat for him on stage but no, he just ran around the auditorium with a microphone to talk to fans and was absolutely fantastic.
11219637_870845079655289_8840073462604886201_n.jpg
TARDIS PRIME.

I KNOW AND HE MADE THE SMOOTHEST PICKUP LINE AT ONE OF THE JUDGES BUT YOU HAD TO BE THERE HE WAS AWESOME
LISTEN IF GIVEN THE CHOICE I DEFINITELY WOULD'VE GONE TO FUCKING COMICON.

BUT LIKE.

Weh.

RIGHT SO I GUESS NOW'S A GOOD TIME TO ACTUALLY HUNT DOWN THOSE WATANABE CS'S AND ADD THEM TO THE OP OR SOMETHING.

Condensed post time!

Also Bebop's sure got a lot of explaining to do about the whole Trigun thing cuz like.

Trigun thinks they've broken up.

But these two would seem to be suggesting otherwise...?

Yes, Bebop would, but Dandy is with Trigun on the breakup ordeal. Dandy caused the problem, and only recently has Bebop come back to clear himself. Bebop came to visit Dandy after discovering he existed, and, Dandy got a couple hentai fandoms (THEY HAVE TO EXIST, OKAY?) to party with him... of course, Bebop came in after all that, and Dandy was drunk enough to come onto him. (deep inside, he might be open enough to that... I mean, after all, there were some pretty suspect-gendered fandoms there...) Trigun Might've heard it through the grapevine that Bebop cheated on her with Dandy, and saw them hanging out together... eventually, Bebop figured out what had happened with Trigun, but, Dandy had recently discovered a bounty and left, and Bebop had to chase down and convince Dandy to come along back to fandom earth after finding him trying to hunt down aliens on real Pluto. (he had been tricked), so they flew back to earth. Dandy would help bail him out in exchange for clearing the high tab he had gained from Bebop fixing his ship (quite a few times) and buying him shit.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yes, Bebop would, but Dandy is with Trigun on the breakup ordeal. Dandy caused the problem, and only recently has Bebop come back to clear himself. Bebop came to visit Dandy after discovering he existed, and, Dandy got a couple hentai fandoms (THEY HAVE TO EXIST, OKAY?) to party with him... of course, Bebop came in after all that, and Dandy was drunk enough to come onto him. (deep inside, he might be open enough to that... I mean, after all, there were some pretty suspect-gendered fandoms there...) Trigun Might've heard it through the grapevine that Bebop cheated on her with Dandy, and saw them hanging out together... eventually, Bebop figured out what had happened with Trigun, but, Dandy had recently discovered a bounty and left, and Bebop had to chase down and convince Dandy to come along back to fandom earth after finding him trying to hunt down aliens on real Pluto. (he had been tricked), so they flew back to earth. Dandy would help bail him out in exchange for clearing the high tab he had gained from Bebop fixing his ship (quite a few times) and buying him shit.
...Ok, that's a very elaborate and amusing explanation. XD

ALSO DID I MENTION I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW SAMURAI CHAMPLOO WOULD FIT INTO THIS DYNAMIC?

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'll have to watch it.~
DUUUUUDE YEEEEES IT'S MY FAVORITE WATANABE ANIME!!

Like, the best way to describe it is that Watanabe just said "You know what? I wanna do Cowboy Bebop again, except this time, instead of cowboys, I want samurai, and instead of jazz and blues, I want rap and hip-hop. COME ON GUYS, LET'S MAKE AN ANIME!!"

And the music is actually just as good, if not better than that of Cowboy Bebop, despite choosing more stigmatized genres to work with.

Also the fight scenes are some of the best that I've seen in any anime ever. Like, I honestly have hard time appreciating the fight scenes in a lot of other anime now, just because Samurai Champloo blows everything else out of the water. But you know what? It's so worth it. Cuz I got to see Samurai Champloo's fight scenes.

Only problem is, I'm just not sure how I would put together a Samurai Champloo fandom. Other than the obvious traits (like being a samurai), I can't think of much I could do with him -- except that he needs to have a huge field of marijuana growing outside his house, which sometimes spontaneously catches on fire, thus leading to a really interesting day for anyone who lives downwind of him.

...Holy shit, I think I just found reason why the Beatles doesn't live underwater.

Reactions: Flame
Also Bebop's sure got a lot of explaining to do about the whole Trigun thing cuz like.

Trigun thinks they've broken up.

But these two would seem to be suggesting otherwise...?
This is so cute I actually squeaked.
ALSO DID I MENTION I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW SAMURAI CHAMPLOO WOULD FIT INTO THIS DYNAMIC?
DUDE
if only I'd also watched Space Dandy and Cowboy Bebop it would be totally rad.

Only problem is, I'm just not sure how I would put together a Samurai Champloo fandom. Other than the obvious traits (like being a samurai), I can't think of much I could do with him -- except that he needs to have a huge field of marijuana growing outside his house, which sometimes spontaneously catches on fire, thus leading to a really interesting day for anyone who lives downwind of him.

...Holy shit, I think I just found reason why the Beatles doesn't live underwater.
They should be neighbors.