• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@_@ No I'm being completely serious. I don't know where you got that from.

Like, what?
YOU WON'T FOOL ME!

black-knight-o.gif

I'm being completely serious. O_O
*pulls Kaga aside* Psst, Kaga? Just humor him. The 'doctors' are going to come and pick him up soon; just keep him busy and happy until then, okay? *releases Kaga*

*pulls Kaga aside* Psst, Kaga? Just humor him. The 'doctors' are going to come and pick him up soon; just keep him busy and happy until then, okay? *releases Kaga*
WHAT? I AM COMPLETELY SANE!
DIE PUNY MORTAL!

81102-Monty-Python-Holy-Grail-black-VfJl.gif

There, posted for Megaman. I'll start working on a post for FF now, which hopefully won't take quite as long >_>.

o.o So, uh, in other news... I just got a PM from Katzenchen's sister.

Apparently Kat was injured in a car accident a while ago. Luckily, she'll be making a full recovery, but she'll still be out for a while -- not just because of the time it'll take for her to recover but she'll have a lot of schoolwork to catch up on, too.

I was told she said we could move around her characters if needed. So uh, I guess you can un-freeze Madoka, @Mako.

Here's hoping she gets better soon. :<

Apparently Kat was injured in a car accident a while ago. Luckily, she'll be making a full recovery, but she'll still be out for a while -- not just because of the time it'll take for her to recover but she'll have a lot of schoolwork to catch up on, too.

I was told she said we could move around her characters if needed. So uh, I guess you can un-freeze Madoka, @Mako.

Damn. :/
I hope Katzenchen get's well soom.

Wait, didn't we knew that already? Or was it someone else who got involved in a car accident a while ago? Regardless, I hope Kat gets better soon too D:.

Wait, didn't we knew that already? Or was it someone else who got involved in a car accident a while ago? Regardless, I hope Kat gets better soon too D:.
That was Clirkus. And she wasn't gone for too long, as she came back to tell us that she had minimal (if any) injuries, iirc. Kat was a bit less fortunate. :/

Wonderful SPAAAAM

Aw,

Aww what!? Poor Kat! >< I hope she recovers well.

I'm sorry for not having posted last night... I got home at 2:00 AM, and my hips, knees, and feet were so sore I didn't even want to walk, but I'm pretty sure I had the best night of my highschool career so far. I took some asprin and went to bed and now I'm refreshed!

Kaga, I tried a thing because I knew I'd be sharing a photo with you! There were four of us, me and my date, and her friend and her friends date and I convinced them all to do a photo something like this.

beatles-abbey-road_2220576b.jpg

I won't get the photos for a while, but, the photographer said we weren't exactly in the middle of the street. Actually, closer to the side of it, but just off the sidewalk because she was nervous about the traffic. (we were in the middle of Indianapolis....)

Aww what!? Poor Kat! >< I hope she recovers well.

I'm sorry for not having posted last night... I got home at 2:00 AM, and my hips, knees, and feet were so sore I didn't even want to walk, but I'm pretty sure I had the best night of my highschool career so far. I took some asprin and went to bed and now I'm refreshed!

Kaga, I tried a thing because I knew I'd be sharing a photo with you! There were four of us, me and my date, and her friend and her friends date and I convinced them all to do a photo something like this.

beatles-abbey-road_2220576b.jpg

I won't get the photos for a while, but, the photographer said we weren't exactly in the middle of the street. Actually, closer to the side of it, but just off the sidewalk because she was nervous about the traffic. (we were in the middle of Indianapolis....)
Hahahahah, awesome! Can't wait to see them. XD

BUT WAIT, IMPORTANT QUESTION: Did one of you take your shoes off?

Hahahahah, awesome! Can't wait to see them. XD

BUT WAIT, IMPORTANT QUESTION: Did one of you take your shoes off?
I believe Kat (Katrina, my date) had her shoes off most of the time, and I held them for her.

Aiyah... I really hope that she feels better soon. And that the schoolwork afterwards goes well, too. That's a lot to deal with...

But wow, that makes two car accidents within jut this group in the past...month and a half or so?

Aiyah... I really hope that she feels better soon. And that the schoolwork afterwards goes well, too. That's a lot to deal with...

But wow, that makes two car accidents within jut this group in the past...month and a half or so?
@_@ Yeeaaah...

Almost makes it feel like it would be bad luck or something for me to keep this Paul McCartney avatar.

YEEEESSSSSS and she posed in Paul's place right? (He's the one second from the left.)

Because aaaaaaah that would be so perfect.
I couldn't exactly recall who was in what place. I believe Jordan was in the front, Alexis was in Paul's place (she also had no shoes on, but both girls' dresses cover their feet.) and I was third from the left... I was wearing all white, so I wish I had been first from the left.

Actually, according to that picture, I would be in Paul's place... we were walking the opposite way, though.