• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I couldn't exactly recall who was in what place. I believe Jordan was in the front, Alexis was in Paul's place (she also had no shoes on, but both girls' dresses cover their feet.) and I was third from the left... I was wearing all white, so I wish I had been first from the left.

Actually, according to that picture, I would be in Paul's place... we were walking the opposite way, though.
sun.gif
Just knowing that your Paul was barefoot is enough for me.

I was about to ask if the one in John's place (the one in all white) had their hands in their pockets but you know what I guess I'll just wait till I see the picture. ^^"

I'm amused how there are a handful of Fandoms that are far more sane than the rest, and thus forced to constantly keep the madmen *coughRvBcough* in check. FF is sort of borderline in this case, in that he knows full well what he is doing and capable of making decent plans, but just hase a somewhat ...skewed look upon reality and has a flair for drama :P.
Who would be the most sane character according to you guys? ...At least relatively speaking, that is >_>.

I'm amused how there are a handful of Fandoms that are far more sane than the rest, and thus forced to constantly keep the madmen *coughRvBcough* in check. FF is sort of borderline in this case, in that he knows full well what he is doing and capable of making decent plans, but just hase a somewhat ...skewed look upon reality and has a flair for drama :P.
Who would be the most sane character according to you guys? ...At least relatively speaking, that is >_>.
I'm not sure I can pick a number one sane fandom, but among the most sane would probably be Hetalia, Homestuck, Doctor Who, Pokemon, Madoka, Sherlock, and Trigun. Since none of them have really done anything insane thus far and seem to be some of the most rational thinkers, comparatively speaking.

...It is a sad, sad day when the madman in a box can make it into that club.

Edit: Same goes for the high-functioning sociopath.

Also, I edited in a post for FF.

So I have to post for Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Space Dandy, Cowboy Bebop, and Metal Gear. Long post incoming.

So I have to post for Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Space Dandy, Cowboy Bebop, and Metal Gear. Long post incoming.
*blink, blink* Did you even reply to that post I made in response to your CS's? In which I made note of a few things?

Because I honestly don't remember if you did or not.

*raises hand* Waaaaaaaait...!
Ah, Kingdom Hearts... FF could still remember the day that Disney approached him. The two seemed like such an unlikely couple at first, yet few can deny that the sparks of that fateful night had resulted in a blossoming relation, eventually resulting in the birth of KH. This new Fandom was still relatively young, but was heavily trying to search for his own personality now. turning away from both his parents to find his own niche in life. It made FF both sad and proud...
Ffffffffirst of all, I thought we already agreed that Disney in-and-of-itself is just too broad to be its own fandom. ...Even if I was originally for the idea, it was well-argued-against by Gwazi and, uh, I think you, too, Neo (iirc), and I was convinced that it probably wouldn't work out too well.

Seeeecondly, fandoms don't have biological parents -- which would include other fandoms. Yes, it makes sense to say that certain fandoms are "related" but, like... Have you ever seen Hetalia? It's about personified countries, so of course some nations are considered siblings or descendants of others when it would make sense. But it's really only ever symbolic. Like, America is considered Britain's son, but, like the other nation entities, he still just sort of manifested out of nowhere and was just sort of assumed to be Britain's son for obvious reasons. And then, the relationships between countries don't always make a ton of sense when you try to think about them too hard. Like, Canada is said to be France's son, but America and Canada are definitely brothers, and neither of them really seem to have a mother, so, it's like... what?

What I'm trying to say is, the fandoms are kind of like that. I mean, some fandoms (like Sherlock) probably have pretty massive family trees, but fuck if I'm gonna try to rationalize how exactly they would all be related. @_@ So like... yeah, it's all kind of just symbolic and doesn't need to make a ton of sense, but like, yeah. I'm not entirely sure if you just meant it in a purely symbolic way or not, cuz like, it could be taken either way, really!

So um.

Yeah.

Wanted to clarify some things.

*raises hand* Waaaaaaaait...!

Ffffffffirst of all, I thought we already agreed that Disney in-and-of-itself is just too broad to be its own fandom. ...Even if I was originally for the idea, it was well-argued-against by Gwazi and, uh, I think you, too, Neo (iirc), and I was convinced that it probably wouldn't work out too well.

Seeeecondly, fandoms don't have biological parents -- which would include other fandoms. Yes, it makes sense to say that certain fandoms are "related" but, like... Have you ever seen Hetalia? It's about personified countries, so of course some nations are considered siblings or descendants of others when it would make sense. But it's really only ever symbolic. Like, America is considered Britain's son, but, like the other nation entities, he still just sort of manifested out of nowhere and was just sort of assumed to be Britain's son for obvious reasons. And then, the relationships between countries don't always make a ton of sense when you try to think about them too hard. Like, Canada is said to be France's son, but America and Canada are definitely brothers, and neither of them really seem to have a mother, so, it's like... what?

What I'm trying to say is, the fandoms are kind of like that. I mean, some fandoms (like Sherlock) probably have pretty massive family trees, but fuck if I'm gonna try to rationalize how exactly they would all be related. @_@ So like... yeah, it's all kind of just symbolic and doesn't need to make a ton of sense, but like, yeah. I'm not entirely sure if you just meant it in a purely symbolic way or not, cuz like, it could be taken either way, really!

So um.

Yeah.

Wanted to clarify some things.
Fair enough.

I don't remember a whole lot about the Disney Fandom discussion, but I believe your word on that. As for the second point though; yeah, I know that Fandoms don't have biological parents, even if only on grounds of it making zero sense. Like you said though, metaphorical parenthood is also a thing, and it's obvious that certain spinoff Fandoms (Kingdom Hearts, Torchwood et cetera) would not even be there if not for their 'parent' Fandom. I can edit the wording a bit here and there though, if you want.

Of course, a good lot of this could be explained away by the FF fandom seeing things this way rather than it literally being this way (it's only an inner thought, not a statement or even a view of something that's happening right now), but eh.

Fair enough.

I don't remember a whole lot about the Disney Fandom discussion, but I believe your word on that. As for the second point though; yeah, I know that Fandoms don't have biological parents, even if only on grounds of it making zero sense. Like you said though, metaphorical parenthood is also a thing, and it's obvious that certain spinoff Fandoms (Kingdom Hearts, Torchwood et cetera) would not even be there if not for their 'parent' Fandom. I can edit the wording a bit here and there though, if you want.

Of course, a good lot of this could be explained away by the FF fandom seeing things this way rather than it literally being this way (it's only an inner thought, not a statement or even a view of something that's happening right now), but eh.
That last part is true! And makes sense.

That last part is true! And makes sense.
So... Do I still need to make edits, or is the simple fact that it's an inner thought enough of an explanation?

So... Do I still need to make edits, or is the simple fact that it's an inner thought enough of an explanation?
Now that you mention it, I suppose I'm still a bit iffy about the Disney fandom bit... Unless that's also sort of part of his fantasy and also didn't really happen.

I'll need to think on that, I suppose. Way too tired to do much of that, atm.

Now that you mention it, I suppose I'm still a bit iffy about the Disney fandom bit... Unless that's also sort of part of his fantasy and also didn't really happen.

I'll need to think on that, I suppose. Way too tired to do much of that, atm.
Meh, I can snip out most of the middle part and the references to Disney, thus keeping only the bit where FF sees KH as his child (I'm purposedly not defining the gender, by the way). How about this:

[ FF shook his head, then turned back to the Doctor. "It's Final Fantasy. Kingdom Hearts is... Well, he's sort of a child of mine," the RPG fandom answered, his lips curling into a smile. Ah, Kingdom Hearts... S/he was still relatively young, and yet the child was already gaining his/her own face and personality. Although this did stretch the bonds between the two a bit at times, FF knew that he would never give up on his child, no matter what would happen to him/her. ]

Meh, I can snip out most of the middle part and the references to Disney, thus keeping only the bit where FF sees KH as his child (I'm purposedly not defining the gender, by the way). How about this:

[ FF shook his head, then turned back to the Doctor. "It's Final Fantasy. Kingdom Hearts is... Well, he's sort of a child of mine," the RPG fandom answered, his lips curling into a smile. Ah, Kingdom Hearts... S/he was still relatively young, and yet the child was already gaining his/her own face and personality. Although this did stretch the bonds between the two a bit at times, FF knew that he would never give up on his child, no matter what would happen to him/her. ]
Yeah, that works great. ^^

Now I can't help but wonder what the Beatles' crazy family tree would be like... that's another large one... hmm...

Yeah, that works great. ^^

Now I can't help but wonder what the Beatles' crazy family tree would be like... that's another large one... hmm...
I made a start :D
dMBq1iR.png

I made a start :D
dMBq1iR.png
...*blink, blink* Who is JPGR?

Why would Lucy have her own fandom? Unless there is some other thing named after that song that I don't know of? O.o

I was just gonna start with the four direct descendants he got in 1970 and think about all the different bands that the individual former-Beatles joined throughout the years... :P

...*blink, blink* Who is JPGR?

Why would Lucy have her own fandom? Unless there is some other thing named after that song that I don't know of? O.o

I was just gonna start with the four direct descendants he got in 1970 and think about all the different bands that the individual former-Beatles joined throughout the years... :P
JPGR = John, Paul, George and Ringo. Lucy is, well, 'Lucy'. It was more of a joke than anything serious, because I don't know nearly enough of the Beatles to make a serious thingie :P.

JPGR = John, Paul, George and Ringo. Lucy is, well, 'Lucy'. It was more of a joke than anything serious, because I don't know nearly enough of the Beatles to make a serious thingie :P.
OH RIGHT RIGHT THAT MAKES SENSE. Sorry, I'm very very tired today. For a bunch of reasons. @_@

But like. It makes sense that each of the four of them would have their own fandoms after the band broke up in 1970, at the very least. :P

OH RIGHT RIGHT THAT MAKES SENSE. Sorry, I'm very very tired today. For a bunch of reasons. @_@

But like. It makes sense that each of the four of them would have their own fandoms after the band broke up in 1970, at the very least. :P
So therefore, they are their own (grand)fathers? Well, that makes for an interesting plot, if nothing else :P

*blink, blink* Did you even reply to that post I made in response to your CS's? In which I made note of a few things?

Because I honestly don't remember if you did or not.
I did not, but I will do as you said.

So therefore, they are their own (grand)fathers? Well, that makes for an interesting plot, if nothing else :P
Well, I mean, it doesn't make sense for the JPGR fandoms to come before the Beatles, since being in that band is what brought them all to fame in the first place. But, I mean, with the solo careers... yeah, they all had plenty enough fame to get their own fandoms pretty much immediately.