• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
But Dragons can turn into humans (usually).

So if humans can turn into Dragons... aren't we just Dragons who are used to their human form? o.O

Ugh, I don't feel like thinking through the logic of this right now. I have stuff I should be focusing on. >>

BECAUSE WE'RE MAKING THIS THING HAPPEN!

DO YOU WANT MY GRADES TO SUFFER AND MY OTHER RP'S TO DIE AND MY BRAIN TO BUILD A TOLERANCE TO MY MEDS THAT I WILL NEVER HAVE TIME TO TAKE A BREAK FROM AND MY SANITY AND IMMUNE SYSTEM TO SUFFER FROM LACK OF SLEEP?

DO YOU WANT MY GRADES TO SUFFER AND MY OTHER RP'S TO DIE AND MY BRAIN TO BUILD A TOLERANCE TO MY MEDS THAT I WILL NEVER HAVE TIME TO TAKE A BREAK FROM AND MY SANITY AND IMMUNE SYSTEM TO SUFFER FROM LACK OF SLEEP?
WELL MAYBE IF YOU FOUND A TARDIS TIME WOULDN'T EVEN BE AN ISSUE NOW WOULD IT!?

WELL MAYBE IF YOU FOUND A TARDIS TIME WOULDN'T EVEN BE AN ISSUE NOW WOULD IT!?

OH BELIEVE ME THAT THOUGHT HAS CROSSED MY MIND MANY TIMES.

IT IS UNFORTUNATELY THAT LINE OF LOGIC THAT MAKES ME WANT TO PULL ALL-NIGHTERS AND SHIT.

OH BELIEVE ME THAT THOUGHT HAS CROSSED MY MIND MANY TIMES.

IT IS UNFORTUNATELY THAT LINE OF LOGIC THAT MAKES ME WANT TO PULL ALL-NIGHTERS AND SHIT.
THEN PULL AN ALL NIGHTER! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!
(Saying the guy who sleeps in 12 hour shifts and will sometimes do it in the middle of the afternoon).

THEN PULL AN ALL NIGHTER! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!
(Saying the guy who sleeps in 12 hour shifts and will sometimes do it in the middle of the afternoon).

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WANTED ME TO CUT DOWN ON THOSE!

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Judging by your current reaction, that could be amusing.

>.> No, it'll really just make me less focused so it takes longer to get stuff done...

DOOOOOOO IIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!

>.> No, it'll really just make me less focused so it takes longer to get stuff done...
So.. that only makes it 0.5-1.5 out of 4, which is quite a bit less impressive. Welp!

DOOOOOOO IIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!
You're doing it wrong, Gwazi. At the very least use a megaphone, so that you don't have to ruin your voice. Also, use this concert-grade sound amplifier. *hands all that stuff to Gwazi*

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
On a more serious note: How screwed would everyone be if someone like Touhou or Madoka was Tricksterified?

You're doing it wrong, Gwazi. At the very least use a megaphone, so that you don't have to ruin your voice. Also, use this concert-grade sound amplifier. *hands all that stuff to Gwazi*
My bad.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!

My bad.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!
*And then all the glass in a one mile radius shattered, along with rupturing every single set of eardrums in that same radius. Everyone within about half that radius just flatout died, and everyone in about a two mile radius has permanent hearing damage of varying levels*

On a more serious note: How screwed would everyone be if someone like Touhou or Madoka was Tricksterified?

Well, I don't have a ton of knowledge on either series, so I really can't say. :P I do think they'd be rather... colorful.

Also, I was kind of hoping that Touhou would maintain her sanity for a bit longer just because, well... I imagine that the Trickster-fied Beatles chasing her down would be rather amusing. XD

I like how both Sherlock and RvB have completely avoided this trickster situation so far. :P

Well, I don't have a ton of knowledge on either series, so I really can't say. :P I do think they'd be rather... colorful.

Also, I was kind of hoping that Touhou would maintain her sanity for a bit longer just because, well... I imagine that the Trickster-fied Beatles chasing her down would be rather amusing. XD
Well, I do agree on this bit. I was just wondering how screwed the more 'normal' Fandoms would be when one of the ridiculously OP Fandoms would get turned, for mental amusement reasons.

Speakinf of the Beatles though... Aren't you supposed to post for him, or are you still waiting on someone else?

I like how both Sherlock and RvB have completely avoided this trickster situation so far. :P
Well, sort of. The latter is drawn into a (pointless) quest to save the Turned Fandoms (which will undoubtly involve lots of violence towards innocent humans). Aside from that though; yeah, both have pretty much avoided the entire Trickster Arc... For now >=D

Well, sort of. The latter is drawn into a (pointless) quest to save the Turned Fandoms (which will undoubtly involve lots of violence towards innocent humans). Aside from that though; yeah, both have pretty much avoided the entire Trickster Arc... For now >=D
True, RvB's basically been hired to this death. :P

Though it just dawned on me that both of my Fandoms spent their time in the human realm, which is probably how they've avoided the whole arc.