• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
And to think all I did was change my birthday on Facebook to April 1st. 35 silly people wished me happy birthday :P

And to think all I did was change my birthday on Facebook to April 1st. 35 silly people wished me happy birthday :P

I texted a friend of mine and told her that a Firefly reboot was announced.

You may now call me a bad person.

XD That sounds amazing. Kind of reminds me of the "senior pranks" back at my high school.

I dunno if anyone else came from a school that had this tradition, but in mine, it was always expected that at least some seniors would pull some epic pranks around the school, especially during the spring. Probably the most memorable one I saw was when a couple guys seemed to be about to get into a fight during one of the lunch periods, but then, before things got physical (but after everyone had already turned their heads to start watching), they pulled out light sabers and had an epic battle with those. XD

I'm now realizing that most of the "senior pranks" aren't really pranks so much as just examples of general awesomeness.

Whatever; they were still cool.
We have that tradition....

I remember a good years back a few sixth years decided for their prank that they would bring in tonnes of sand outside the school...dump it there and spread it around. They got beach chairs and the beach umbrellas whatever you call them. They were wearing hawaii shirts and all and started to drink ice lemonade. It was pretty funny.

An other group wrapped the student council's and every teacher who's birthday began in april desks in tinfoil. And I mean like wrapped over and over.

Thinking back at that, it certainly would of cost a lot...

tumblr_nhmyf4Z0Dv1tn0d4qo1_500.png

This is perfect.

Durr... I know I said that I would put up a Mega post today, but... I sort of still have to get started. I'll try my best to still do so, but...Damn you, procrastination >_<

Durr... I know I said that I would put up a Mega post today, but... I sort of still have to get started. I'll try my best to still do so, but...Damn you, procrastination >_<

S'alright. No rush.

ringostarr2_2682300b.jpg

I just wanted to point out the fact that this exists.

...*flies away*

Just as the heads up, the guy who found the tank and debating invading France isn't some unapproved character.
I just felt like there needed to be 'some' reference to the fact we just left a tank in the middle of the human realm unattended. :P
And might have wanted to reference one of the best shows ever at the same time. :3

Just as the heads up, the guy who found the tank and debating invading France isn't some unapproved character.
I just felt like there needed to be 'some' reference to the fact we just left a tank in the middle of the human realm unattended. :P
And might have wanted to reference one of the best shows ever at the same time. :3

Aye. It's probably good that we acknowledge these things.

Was that tank in the same place that RvB and FF previously were, though? Admittedly it got a little tough to keep track of all the shenanigans, there.

Hey guys, I want to apologize for being out for so long. It's my spring break and I didn't account for how busy I would be, I got a weekend job and then I was out for part of the week so that was pretty busy, not to mention the strife in my house right now because my sister (the one who likes this RP) came home with tardis blue hair the other day.

Hey guys, I want to apologize for being out for so long. It's my spring break and I didn't account for how busy I would be, I got a weekend job and then I was out for part of the week so that was pretty busy, not to mention the strife in my house right now because my sister (the one who likes this RP) came home with tardis blue hair the other day.

Ah, that's fine. Wasn't a huge hold-up or anything.

Not to make light of your tense situation, but was the dye job at least done well?

Not to make light of your tense situation, but was the dye job at least done well?
Actually, yes it's a nice dip-dye with different shades and everything. Unfortunately my parents do not agree.
Ah, that's fine. Wasn't a huge hold-up or anything.
Thank you so much for understanding, I have a Supernatural post in the works.