• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Or ignore you. That's a viable solution too.
Meh, nuking him into oblivion sounds like a fun pastime *readies dem nukes*.

Reactions: Flame
So... this exists. This isn't some fan-made crossover -- this is an actual, licensed thing that's actually going to be sold in Japan.

My question is why...

*slams hands down on the table*

NO, MILEY CYRUS. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS.

Before I saw this, I didn't care what you did. You wanna turn yourself into one of the internet's most overused jokes? Fine by me. It isn't too difficult to avoid your music. I can just pay it no mind and let you be pathetic. Doesn't bother me one bit.

But that's when it's all contained within just you and your own shitty music.

There are certain things I don't want to have to associate with you, Miley.

THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU'RE JUST NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH! (NSFW in some bits)

And it would've been bad enough if it was just a shitty cover. But you can't just sample John Lennon's voice and then GARBLE IT UP UNTIL IT'S GRATING AND BARELY RECOGNIZABLE. You almost could've let this song be decent if you kept that bit alone. But no. Can't have that. Just can't!

And holy shit you probably think you're so fucking clever just cuz of the fucking insects in this video, don't you?

LIKE, GET IT? CUZ THEY'RE, THEY'RE...! YEAH. WE GET IT MILEY. IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING CLEVER.

And holy shit I sure hope all the commenters saying this is an improvement for her are just joking. Because the thought that so many of them might not realize that this is A) a cover of a much better song that she B) only managed to butcher beyond belief... it's just... AUGH!!

tumblr_m1vbmnszhy1r1wby2.gif

KEEP YOUR SHITTY MUSIC TO YOURSELF, MILEY.

DON'T EVEN TOUCH THIS KIND OF STUFF. NOT COOL.

Kukukukuku... someone actually pissed off Kaga. ^v^

*sigh* what is this world coming to?

*sees that Miley and this Flaming Lips guy have done a whole bunch of other Beatles covers... including Kagaga's personal favorite*

D: Noooo... no no no... leave that one alone. Do I even want to listen...?

... *gives it a try*

... *sigh* I still have my complaints, but, not nearly as terrible as the Lucy cover...

Kukukukuku... someone actually pissed off Kaga. ^v^

IT'S NOT THAT HARD IF YOU PUSH THE RIGHT BUTTONS. >:I *grumble grumble grumble...*

I would have to agree, it's probably just a drummer thing. It's so cute, though!!! ^-^

Yeeaaah... at least I still have cute gifs... no terrible cover can take that away.

France surrenders the second someone dares point a cruscant at them. :P
Don't fuck with the french. They are badasses and they would woop your ass (A century+ ago at least)

Civil war is the biggest stretch. Nobody actually calls it that in ireland it's more like "the time the really diehard irish fought against what was basically Britannia while the rest of us drank some tea"

Tenically the normal war is a civil war but yeah, then again...everyone had at least one war.

Too soon man...Too soon. (How many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman?)

Hah, Floods....it was like a foot deep.

Bro, If you want I'll bring a list of things for the dutch :P

Damn Scot!
Canadian bastard!

Don't fuck with the french. They are badasses and they would woop your ass (A century+ ago at least)

Civil war is the biggest stretch. Nobody actually calls it that in ireland it's more like "the time the really diehard irish fought against what was basically Britannia while the rest of us drank some tea"

Tenically the normal war is a civil war but yeah, then again...everyone had at least one war.

Too soon man...Too soon. (How many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman?)

Hah, Floods....it was like a foot deep.

Bro, If you want I'll bring a list of things for the dutch :P

Ooh, now I want to see it :D.

Just for the record: floods are for all intents and purposes 'normal' in the Netherlands, considering how half the country is below mean sea level (no, seriously, it is. Including the capital and almost all of the biggest cities). As such, those don't count unless they're really big ones like the North Sea Flood of 1953 and whatnot.

*slams hands down on the table*

NO, MILEY CYRUS. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS.

Before I saw this, I didn't care what you did. You wanna turn yourself into one of the internet's most overused jokes? Fine by me. It isn't too difficult to avoid your music. I can just pay it no mind and let you be pathetic. Doesn't bother me one bit.

But that's when it's all contained within just you and your own shitty music.

There are certain things I don't want to have to associate with you, Miley.

THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU'RE JUST NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH! (NSFW in some bits)

And it would've been bad enough if it was just a shitty cover. But you can't just sample John Lennon's voice and then GARBLE IT UP UNTIL IT'S GRATING AND BARELY RECOGNIZABLE. You almost could've let this song be decent if you kept that bit alone. But no. Can't have that. Just can't!

And holy shit you probably think you're so fucking clever just cuz of the fucking insects in this video, don't you?

LIKE, GET IT? CUZ THEY'RE, THEY'RE...! YEAH. WE GET IT MILEY. IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING CLEVER.

And holy shit I sure hope all the commenters saying this is an improvement for her are just joking. Because the thought that so many of them might not realize that this is A) a cover of a much better song that she B) only managed to butcher beyond belief... it's just... AUGH!!

tumblr_m1vbmnszhy1r1wby2.gif

KEEP YOUR SHITTY MUSIC TO YOURSELF, MILEY.

DON'T EVEN TOUCH THIS KIND OF STUFF. NOT COOL.
...What the hell did I just watch?

...What the hell did I just watch?

Miley Cyrus doing a terrible disservice to a song that she probably only wanted to cover after someone else pointed out the title's initials to her.

It made me angry.

Oh and apparently she and this other guy whose name I'm too lazy to even scroll up and see what I typed before covered not just Lucy, but the entire Sgt. Pepper album.

Ok, even disregarding whether or not they're good covers, covering an entire album from another band is a bit... eh. >> Just feels cheap in general.

And I love Sgt. Pepper so it's like meeeeeeeeh...

...Okay then.
Hey, guys/girls, here's a kitty!
Look how cute it is! Doesn't this make you feel all happy and peaceful inside?

Now I have the vision of everyone using WoW as a training dummy of sorts.