• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
On a sidenote: I just had a mental vision of Fandoms like Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem and other strategy/RPG fandoms stopping just outside a 'boss' arena, trying to think of a strategy that will result in the minimal amount of damage... at which point Fandoms like RvB run into said arena, guns blazing and shouting their names. This will totally never happen in this RP. Nope.

Last edited:
@neobullseye There's also Binding of Isaac.

I was gonna send Hunger Games in his direction but uuuuuh haven't gotten around to that yet...

Just throwing that out there as an option.
Also, noted. I think I'm going to go with Mako's plan though, but I'll think about it.

On a side note: I just had a mental vision of Fandoms like Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem and other strategy/RPG fandoms stopping just outside a 'boss' arena, trying to think of a strategy that will result in the minimal amount of damage... at which point Fandoms like RvB run into said arena, guns blazing and shouting their names. This will totally never happen in this RP. Nope.

• Love
Reactions: Neobullseye
That alchemy lab? That's totally not Final Fantasy's view on a modern chemical plant or something like that. Nope, FF is not going to bring radioactive materials back into the Fandomverse >_>

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Aaaaaand someone left a couch in the hallway.

Looks like it's gonna be one of those nights.

*finally posts for Trigun*

Well that was difficult and awkward to write.

GATHER ROUND, EVERYONE, IT'S TIME FOR SOME WORDS FROM THE GM~!

@Cephalo @Clirkus @JaxcekiJin @Rithas @neobullseye @Katzenchen @YamiCuoreLaroux @Mako @Gwazi Magnum

I've got a few orders of business to mention so I guess I'll just put them both down in one post. Firstly,

New Rule: While I'm still in favor of not having a flat-out character limit, it's starting to feel like there's a new CS posted here every couple of days, whiiiich sort of makes it seem like a lot more effort is going into just writing more CS's rather than IC posting. So uh… I'm having a hard time verbalizing my thought process at the moment.

Point is, anyone who already has three characters must wait until their most recent CS is at least two weeks old before reserving another character. Any reservations anyone already has are still valid, but, if you want to reserve another… yeah, make sure it's been at least two weeks since you wrote your last CS.

I don't have a problem with large numbers of characters; it's just how quickly people seem to be adding more and more that's starting to worry me. :/ Hopefully this will fix some things.

Please comment if you have any questions or concerns about this. I probably explained it horribly.

Secondly,

I decided I should add a couple more quick rules/guidelines regarding how Trickster Mode works. Specifically, how and when it wears off, since the comic never properly explained that. I mean, I realize it hasn't been a problem yet, but... just clarifying for future reference. It's been added to the Trickster run-down on the OP if anyone wants to take a look.

Aaaaaand someone left a couch in the hallway.

Looks like it's gonna be one of those nights.
Kaga? What date was it yesterday?

Kaga? What date was it yesterday?

That is a good point, but it doesn't change the fact that there were a lot more drunken idiots roaming around last night than you usually see on Wednesdays.

That is a good point, but it doesn't change the fact that there were a lot more drunken idiots roaming around last night than you usually see on Wednesdays.
As opposed to non-drunken idiots? :P

As opposed to non-drunken idiots? :P

Non-drunken idiots are quieter and less likely to make unexpected modifications to the halls. :P

On a more serious note, I get the feeling that the Fandomverse-vound team names we've been using up until now are getting a bit outdated, seeing how said groups are falling apart and running in all directions and whatnot. Therefore, I suggest the following new team names:

Team GTFO -- Running away from the tricksters, at least for now. Touhou will be on this team, along with everyone she can convince.
Team Suicidal -- Attacking the Tricksters right now. Deadpool will definitely be in this one
Team Tricksters -- Gee, I wonder who is in this team...
Team Screwed -- The most likely victims of Team Tricksters. The Beatles seems to be a pretty good contender for this team, as is Madoka if she's not careful

On a more serious note, I get the feeling that the Fandomverse-vound team names we've been using up until now are getting a bit outdated, seeing how said groups are falling apart and running in all directions and whatnot. Therefore, I suggest the following new team names:

Team GTFO -- Running away from the tricksters, at least for now. Touhou will be on this team, along with everyone she can convince.
Team Suicidal -- Attacking the Tricksters right now. Deadpool will definitely be in this one
Team Tricksters -- Gee, I wonder who is in this team...
Team Screwed -- The most likely victims of Team Tricksters. The Beatles seems to be a pretty good contender for this team, as is Madoka if she's not careful

XD Works for me.

I'm suddenly happy that I got to take on a Dalek Tank instead. :P

I was wondering why no one was talking...you were....but Iwaku was like "WOOP WOOP I GUESS I WON'T TELL YOU FOR THE IC OR OOC HARHAR"

Damn Iwaku invaders....

I was wondering why no one was talking...you were....but Iwaku was like "WOOP WOOP I GUESS I WON'T TELL YOU FOR THE IC OR OOC HARHAR"

Damn Iwaku invaders....
Welcome to my world. :P