Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance:
3496002-3098255-kraven-the-hunterjpg-a2a0df.jpg

Name: Kraven the Hunter
Age: Over 100 (he was born before the Russian Revolution), but has the appearance and strength of a man in his 30's to 40's.

Advantages:
Expert Hunter, Tracker, Survivalist, Animal Tamer and Marksman
Peak of physical fitness
Powerful Senses
Medical Knowledge
Driven
Minor knowledge of the Supernatural
Disadvantages:
Absolutely insane
Often forgoes the use of firearms, and prefers to take on his foes physically (often to his own disadvantage).
Overconfident in his own abilities

Extra Information: Kraven only gained superhuman abilities due to various herbs he was given, so while I'm using his present-day incarnation, I'm using him before he gained any herb-based abilities (which seem to be ignored more often than not anyway). :P So yeah, he's just a mortal man.

Motherfucker better bury some bitches alive...

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
*Looks back at everyone who is talking about Scooby's corpse*
. Scooby isn't even dead and everyone is planning what to do with his corpse. How rude

*Is going to do a evil scooby forum hunger game style forum after he dies.*

Hey @LuckycoolHawk9 and @Atomyk would any characters actually recognize scooby? I mean he is pretty famous.....
Hmm, if a character would realistically know of Scooby and you want to do it... then sure. But don't go too overboard. I wouldn't want everyone recognizing everyone else just based on them being a comic fan or whatever.

Reactions: Takumi
Hmm, if a character would realistically know of Scooby and you want to do it... then sure. But don't go too overboard. I wouldn't want everyone recognizing everyone else just based on them being a comic fan or whatever.

I think Nate would honestly recognize Scooby. So I might mention it..

@Ramboing @Atomyk

I mean Harley Quinn would also recgonize Scooby. In a comic, he helps Batgirl foil a plan of hers and Posion Ivy.

Reactions: Takumi
@Archwar @Thuro 116 Pendragon @ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman @Crow I've added you guys to the IC and we're officially closed up for good.

@Hospes Make sure you put in some real advantages and disadvantages sometime soon!

A notice for everybody... we're opening up kill submissions now and increasing the death quota for next week to six. If you submit a kill idea, make sure to add both myself and @Josh M to the PM. The kill should cover the location, how your will character go about it (describe it in detail, basically), why they are doing it and how are they capable of it. If anyone has any questions about this, then feel free to ask, though here's some I may anticipate...

What if I think of something and the character has moved entirely by the time the next day starts?

Well, some degree of anticipation and prediction will be required for these. It certainly helps if it's character yours is already hanging around with.

How do I protect myself?

If you think someone is likely to try and submit one of these against you, try submitting a counter kill against them. If you manage to anticipate someone, especially if you anticipate how they will try and do it, then there's a good chance you'll be left alive or kill them if it works out especially well.

What if my character wouldn't naturally kill?

You may have to accept they aren't destined to bust heads and win the game by sheer killing, but... it's always a possibility a character could accidentally kill another. You could try and get creative, after all.

Bear with me in that these may not work out perfectly smoothly. It's largely an experimental idea that I could find works out terribly, so we'll just see how this goes together.

@Atomyk you probably didn't go this deep into it, but what type of Bulletproof vest does Mabel have. Ceramic Plate or plain Kevlar?

Because to someone with a rifle, or a gun that shoots rifle rounds, Kevlar is nothing. The point in those breaks through the Kevlar no problem. They're also weak against blades, because it's woven, and blades can just cut through it, depending on how tightly woven together it is.

Ceramic Plate, however is a bit heavier and bulkier, but can protect against both knives and rifle rounds.

Of course, none of these will keep people from going for head shots.

Uhh, I guess I'd say Kevlar as that's what I imagine the image I used is of (I honestly would not know).

• Useful
Reactions: Minerva
Uhh, I guess I'd say Kevlar as that's what I imagine the image I used is of (I honestly would not know).

Yeah. That looks to be standard Kevlar.

If we're just trying to fight someone, and don't necessarily plan to kill then, do we still have to submit a form? Or do we just submit when we're about to complete the final blow?

If we're just trying to fight someone, and don't necessarily plan to kill then, do we still have to submit a form? Or do we just submit when we're about to complete the final blow?
You're free to fight people as much as you want, just no deaths can result from it.

I suppose if you want a final blow, you would have to submit it, yeah.

@Atomyk If nobody submits death kills, will the afk's just be blown up or everyone?

@Atomyk If nobody submits death kills, will the afk's just be blown up or everyone?
If no one submits kills, people will be randomly chosen to die. Those will be made public so everyone can plot them out.

Inactives will generally die before everyone else, however.

Cool to know. I am uncertain what to do with Scooby now. See my problem is Nathan didn't reply, Stick threathened him and now he is terrified. Guess I can post about him exploring caves. Also, how long are the batteries going to last in the flashlights?
@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.