Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone with a Scalpel, someone with a Railroad Spike, and someone with a hacksaw walk into a Port Records Building...

At this point, teaming is necessary, certain parties are more disadvantaged than others strangely enough.

At this point, teaming is necessary, certain parties are more disadvantaged than others strangely enough.

I know, which is what I'm trying to do, though, it may be a bit hard for Mukuro, but I'll try.

I was phrasing it like a 'walks into a bar' joke, because we all have such strange weapons, and are all going there (or there right now.)

iQck4A1.gif

It takes a real idiot to pick a fight like that to begin with. :|

willy boy ain't even the best bald fat middle-aged man in this rp

Reactions: C.T.
But this ain't your urban jungle anymore, kingpin. Now you're in my turf. :|

willy boy ain't even the best bald fat middle-aged man in this rp
There's having bulk muscle and there's having a big ass potbelly :|

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
>Spending 15 minutes trying to find a sprite set, and only finding a single image with all sprites
>Cropping them
>Nervously putting them all into post
>Sweating in fear I might be doing too much
yvmCZuh.gif

Kill me now, please

I don't even know how to RP anymore

Last I heard, you were looking for late signups at about nine or ten this morning. Its a few hours later, but am I still good?

Reactions: Atomyk
I started off the translations like I mentioned. It will be under the title ' Rough Translations of what Scooby is saying' Thanks @Atomyk
@

I got invited so don't kill me. Also, WIP app.

Appearance:
1396607560_445_Image_Large.jpg

Name:
Avery Johnson

Advantages:
Good with many types of weapons be it plasma, ballistic, or otherwise

Ability to lead

Keeps a cool head

Can give arousing speeches

Having fought human terrorists, a alliance of genocidal aliens, and a race of squid parasites, he's quite adept at killing or outsmarting them.

Decent CQC and knows where to hit

Can take a hit and still keep going

Johnson is also immune to the Flood due to his nerve endings being damaged, but it won't help him here.

Disadvantages:

He's 69 years old, just because he's a badass doesn't mean old age hasn't begun to catch up to him.

Favors precision weapons so he may like to put distance between himself and his enemies.

Johnson smokes, and we all know the delightful chemicals he is inhaling. This may lead to certain situations where his lungs are suffering from smoking.

Possible distrust of aliens due to the Human-Covenant war.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's probably the last of my posts till everyone else has a chance to get some stuff done
I feel like if I push on too far ahead while others are chatting/getting their bearings, I'll end up with an advantage in terms of gear, and nothing to do later on XD

#ProsAndConsOfPlayingALoneWolfCrafstman​

Appearance:
tumblr_nbr3xneT1a1tl7vuvo1_500.gif

~Name~
Lara Croft

~Gender~

Female

~Age~
Late Thirties

~Advantages~
Lara is a skilled archeologist, marksmen and acrobat.

Disadvantages:
Lara is something of a bitch. She does her way, period, can be rather obstinate beneath the british facade.

Reactions: Takumi and Krieg
69f4e40b12c911433813cce994464135.jpg

(Right)

Name: Mabel Pines

Advantages:

-Good Ally: Mabel is very social. This could potentially make for good alliances.
-Agile: While Mabel might not be the strongest, physically, she's fairly agile and flexible.
-Tough: Despite her sweetness and friendliness, she is far from weak. Especially after all she's been through.
-Energetic: Just what it sounds like. The girl has a hell of a lot of energy and stamina.

Disadvantages:

-Smarts: Admittedly, she isn't the wisest of the bunch. Especially not when it comes to killing and the like.
-Too Friendly: While this can be a good thing, it can also be bad in that she could likely be manipulated.
-Subtlety: Due to her somewhat loud nature, she isn't likely going to be the best at hiding.​

Status
Not open for further replies.