Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I wonder where everyone else is.

Also here, things will get moving once the other game is done.

Guys, I've been trying to work myself up to actually finish this RP but I've found myself in a bit of a pickle motivation wise. I'm not even sure what to do about it. I did have an end in mind but it seems I've lost the attention of Josh who was gonna help me with that plot so I'm thinking maybe we just shorten that up. We could do something super simple where the collars are removed and the group sails away on a boat.

How does that sound?

Guys, I've been trying to work myself up to actually finish this RP but I've found myself in a bit of a pickle motivation wise. I'm not even sure what to do about it. I did have an end in mind but it seems I've lost the attention of Josh who was gonna help me with that plot so I'm thinking maybe we just shorten that up. We could do something super simple where the collars are removed and the group sails away on a boat.

How does that sound?
I guess that works..... ( I just imagine it being everyone gets a boat, boat sinks while they escape... and no one wins.... don't be that evil.)

@Atomyk So, are you going to do one more GM post that just ends this... or are we waiting on replies?

I thought we were just waiting on replies. o_o

But now that I see the most recent post, did we all die?

I think @Josh M was waiting on the group to decide between the boat and the basement, but I can assure you heading into the basement would mean death, lol

If you guys would like, I can make a post with the boat, but that's all there is now. You can assume Hideo has taken off everyone's collars if you want. Mike was gonna reveal a secret area by the port where a boat is stationed, which would allow for escape.

I'm up for the boat tactic.

I second the boat tactic.

I like the boat tactic too. Woo boats.

Also, does that mean Nathan Drake/ Snake- eyes are dead, since they went downstairs? @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.