• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still find Scooby's weapon the strangest and the best yet. ( The only problem is that he doesn't know how to use it. ( Hence why it is lying on his back with the pack)

We all know who's going to win.

That one motherfucker who camps the entire game.

You mean the Survivor?

* Would be shocked if Scooby somehow won*

It might just be me, but it kinda looks like a mini flashlight

*shrugs* Either way, I already have a flashlight, so it's not important either way ^_^
Yeah, even if it does have a flashlight in the pic, let's just say it doesn't have one.
Speaking of which, is there still electricity in some buildings?

Like, could Mukuro flip on the Port Records building lightswitch?

I'm assuming not, since the island is abandoned, but ya never know.
No electricity and no running water. I forgot to state that before but there you go.

Pfffft

Well, if he does win, he'll still be The Survivor

Losing would make his title rather redundant

He would become an Ex-Survivor. Or 'The Person Formerly known as The Survivor'.

Pfft . . some of the stuff in this tournament is kind of hillarious. Maybe we could add a comedy tag to the list. For a death match, this is strangely light-hearted still.

@Atomyk

Reactions: Atomyk and Takumi
Pfft . . some of the stuff in this tournament is kind of hillarious. Maybe we could add a comedy tag to the list. For a death match, this is strangely light-hearted still.

@Atomyk

Wait until people start killing each other. All of the light heart stuff will disappear and all that will be left will be the delicious screams of people dying.

But we all know that's a lie. There's still going to be some light hearted stuff, just won't be as prevalent once people start getting offed. However, if Johnson finds the rabbit, he's going to make some good old stew for everyone to enjoy!

Well then... Shits going down in the woods and Scooby and Nate are chilling at a helicopter..... Wow...

Reactions: Takumi
Mable's entrance was awesome. 10/10.

Well then... Shits going down in the woods and Scooby and Nate are chilling at a helicopter..... Wow...
Port Records is having a quiet day.

Like, literally. The group has only shared a few words.

Actually now that I think about it, I don't think anyone would kill Mable, maybe except for the crazy ones or Stick.

Yeah...Let's not give Frank the AK

We want this game to be fair, after all

Actually now that I think about it, I don't think anyone would kill Mable, maybe except for the crazy ones or Stick.
Well, Stick already threathened Scooby.

Status
Not open for further replies.