Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool to know. I am uncertain what to do with Scooby now. See my problem is Nathan didn't reply, Stick threathened him and now he is terrified. Guess I can post about him exploring caves. Also, how long are the batteries going to last in the flashlights?
@Atomyk
We can say they would last the duration of the game if they conserved

@Atomyk And if they aren't conserved?

Cool to know. I am uncertain what to do with Scooby now. See my problem is Nathan didn't reply, Stick threathened him and now he is terrified. Guess I can post about him exploring caves. Also, how long are the batteries going to last in the flashlights?
@Atomyk
Well, Scooby has a great sense of smell, so maybe he could get attracted to one of the new scents on the island and go traveling or something

@Atomyk Oh yeah, I actually have been remembering an advantage of Scooby's I never put down ( and mad I forgot about it), his acting skills. . . . . can I edit that and add it in?

@Cromartie Sarkissian I don't think Scooby is going for the super obvious trap weapon. Seems fishy to both him and his rper.

@Atomyk
Considering Scooby's great sense of smell (especially when it comes to food) he could probably smell the crackers Nathan was eating and come in that direction.

@Atomyk Oh yeah, I actually have been remembering an advantage of Scooby's I never put down ( and mad I forgot about it), his acting skills. . . . . can I edit that and add it in?

@Cromartie Sarkissian I don't think Scooby is going for the super obvious trap weapon. Seems fishy to both him and his rper.
Yeah, sure, you can edit in

Oh, on the subject of flashlights, the club in the picture seemed to have one built in?

Do I disregard that, as I've already got one, or would that be functional, in the case of an emergency?

Oh, on the subject of flashlights, the club in the picture seemed to have one built in?

Do I disregard that, as I've already got one, or would that be functional, in the case of an emergency?
Does it? I figured that was the button to turn it on, lol

It might just be me, but it kinda looks like a mini flashlight

*shrugs* Either way, I already have a flashlight, so it's not important either way ^_^

Speaking of which, is there still electricity in some buildings?

Like, could Mukuro flip on the Port Records building lightswitch?

I'm assuming not, since the island is abandoned, but ya never know.

Well, Maple just left a Kevlar body vest for someone. Also, Johnson has a grappling hook. Maybe he could trade with the girl?

Actually, unless I mistyped, she took it with her.

She's gonna spiff it up a bit and it'll be great B)
...or she'd be all over that hook :|

EDIT: Yeah, she grabbed it. Just isn't wearing it yet.

Actually, unless I mistyped, she took it with her.

She's gonna spiff it up a bit and it'll be great B)
...or she'd be all over that hook :|

EDIT: Yeah, she grabbed it. Just isn't wearing it yet.

Sorry about that! Still, Johnson could trade it after 'acquiring' another weapon.

XD, I laughed. Leave it to Mabel to think how unfashionable the vest is. ( XD, it seems inevitable that trades will happen since the rabbit clearly misspoke when he said he picked the weapon most approiate for the candidates.)

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Okay, maybe some people got the right weapons and the others were scrambled.

Reactions: Takumi
Also, I shall be regretting everything soon. I either just brought Scooby closer to death or a alliance and I don't think I am happy either way.

It's all good, Arch~ And I dunno, I'm not sure she'd be willing to trade off that vest until she fixes the injustice done to it by it's creators...

XD, I laughed. Leave it to Mabel to think how unfashionable the vest is. ( XD, it seems inevitable that trades will happen since the rabbit clearly misspoke when he said he picked the weapon most approiate for the candidates.)
Yay, good to know I at least gave someone a laugh with that. But yes, Mabel is unamused by the lack of brightness and sparkles. RIP.

Dunno what you're talking about, I got the perfect thing. :|
man frank could make a weapon out of anything and you know it :|

Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.