Status
Not open for further replies.
@LuckycoolHawk9 is very confused why everyone is submitting despite the closed signups on top*

"I've seen what The Purge does to people. You don't want to be in it."

Appearance
:
the+purge+anarchy+frank+grillo.jpg

Name:
Leo Barnes

Male

Advantages:
Being a former sergeant of the LAPD, and a participant of The Purge, He has police training and is extremely capable in Close quarter combat and somewhat quick in hand to hand. His knowledge of police tactics makes him both a great tactician and a silent but deadly kind of person.

Disadvantages:
Leo's extreme quiteness doesn't sit anybody well with his extremely serious demeanour. He's extremely volatile when it comes to anything about his son, after a car crash involving a drunk driver. He absolutely hates drinking, and the meer motion of it has Leo overthinking and very feisty. Leo is also apathetic to most people upon meeting them (Although the scared he usually helps with reluctance.)​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
@Atomyk Well, that is cool. More people to not die too.

- Is currently planning Evil Scooby Arch in mind

- Wondering how long before Scooby dies/ kills someone.

I actually am curious about something though. If Scooby dies in this RP . . . . are all possible uses of him, null and void or does the multi-verse theory apply? ( Current canon for my scooby is DC comics, original cartoons/ movies with traditional styles.

Scooby's not cannon to this one: Puppy Scooby ( A Pup named scooby doo), Be Cool Scooby ( Be Cool Scooby Doo), SDMI Scooby( Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated) and of course Cyber Scooby)( Scooby Doo and the cyber chase)

Only reason Stick didn't kill Scooby was because of mechanic restrictions not wanting to tackle an enemy (likely a mutant) who he has yet to understand.

*Reads new sign ups*
Now all we need is Batman, Chris Redfield and Snake and we'll be all set jks

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Appearance:
3496002-3098255-kraven-the-hunterjpg-a2a0df.jpg

Name: Kraven the Hunter
Age: Over 100 (he was born before the Russian Revolution), but has the appearance and strength of a man in his 30's to 40's.

Advantages:
Expert Hunter, Tracker, Survivalist, Animal Tamer and Marksman
Peak of physical fitness
Powerful Senses
Medical Knowledge
Driven
Minor knowledge of the Supernatural
Disadvantages:
Absolutely insane
Often forgoes the use of firearms, and prefers to take on his foes physically (often to his own disadvantage).
Overconfident in his own abilities

Extra Information: Kraven only gained superhuman abilities due to various herbs he was given, so while I'm using his present-day incarnation, I'm using him before he gained any herb-based abilities (which seem to be ignored more often than not anyway). :P So yeah, he's just a mortal man.

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
latest

"Mother... is that you?"

Name:
Jack the Ripper

Advantages:
Jack the Ripper is a serial killer with superior assassination tactics, proving to be great with blades, murder and dexterity.
She has capabilities in low-tier, self-taught first aid. Give her a needle and some thread and she's ready to fix a wound.

Disadvantages:
Serial killers are known for being mentally polluted, and Jack is no exception.
She might confuse an individual as her mother. This can be disadvantageous in both ways due to two possible scenarios - 'mother' will take advantage of her, or Jack will eventually want to cut a hole in the womb of 'mother' if she proves to be a great ally. tl;dr mommy issues gone crazy. This bond can be taken advantage of, too.
Her victims are mostly women. Exceptions will only apply when she retaliates in self-defense, and even then, she will at best do what she can to escape.

Other Information:
As this Jack the Ripper has been taken from her own time period and is not a Servant summoned by the Holy Grail or the FATE System, she lacks the capabilities of a Servant and is bound by the laws of reality and existence. No Noble Phantasm, no stats and such.

But that does not in any way make her any less dangerous. Jack the Ripper by any other name is Jack the Ripper.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
Unrelated to this RP, but navigating these forums on mobile is Satan.

On topic, I may be abke to post later today.

Oh, I haven't yet intro'd the new characters yet. Got something in mind for it. I'll be making a post for that tonight (after the cut off date)

Status
Not open for further replies.