• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I would threaten a talking dog if I was in a life or death situation.
He hadn't said a word to him before he was threatened. XD.

Yeah...Let's not give Frank the AK

We want this game to be fair, after all

Basically my exact thoughts.

Though I don't know why reading that reminded me of the fact that Harley referred to them as lovebirds. .-.

He hadn't said a word to him before he was threatened. XD.
Oh right... Well considering Stick has gone up against
undying ninjas and God knows what else
he was making the smart decision.... Just saying...

Pffff. We all know there's two people who'd get the most out of that damn rabbit

Kraven and The Survivor

Reactions: Mighty Roman
I don't think the rabbit is real, I am 90% certain he is just a computer program set up by the mysterious men and woman behind the game.

Reactions: Takumi
Pfft. Mabel has to die. She ain't killin' no one fo sure. She's too busy

200_s.gif

:|

• Love
Pfft. Mabel has to die. She ain't killin' no one fo sure. She's too busy
I don't think Scooby is going to intentionally kill anyone. Depending on how long he lives, he might accidently kill someone though.

Also, I love how we still have afkers . . . . despite the fact that they will die first for NOT playing but taking the time to make character sheets.

Honestly at this point especially with the introduction of innocent characters we might have to think about escape plans/killing the creators.

Honestly at this point especially with the introduction of innocent characters we might have to think about escape plans/killing the creators.
I mean, we could try to break the game and get everyone to team up to escape and see how it goes. That would be something that might work.

Mukuro's Thought Process right now:
I'm caught in a Death Game where we have to kill each other, and only one person can leave.

It's run by a robotic wild animal. This doesn't seem familiar at all...

I mean, we could try to break the game and get everyone to team up to escape and see how it goes. That would be something that might work.
We have such an innocent girl in this death game. Nobody not even Harley could kill her.

Jeez and here I was thinking that it would just be a free for all kill everyone type tournament...

Is this RP going to end in a Stalemate between Mabel and Scooby?

Is this RP going to end in a Stalemate between Mabel and Scooby?
If what the rabbit is saying is true, everyone's dead. Then yet again if someone has bomb disabling experience then the game is null. Unless Atom sees through that and just blows us up anyway.

mabel's thoughts rn: wow i just got here and this old dude is cursing and yelling at me r00d :|

WOOOOOOAAAHHH....
Time out here....

@Hospes Is this the Mabel 13 year old or are we talking an older Mabel!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.