Eragon: The Legacy of the Legend - OOC (Spoiler Alert!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you all my friends?

• Love
Reactions: Lylith
Well that really depends on the direction you're traveling. I'll update the map as you guys explore, but events like magical beasts would be something we all have to plan together.

IF you want to run into a larger predator, let me know, but I do have something planned, based on circumstances of your travel and exploration.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
I guess we can just hunt until whatever you have planned appears :) I now would quite like to know what it is

I have posted an update. You two can do what you like. I'll reply after you both.

I've gotta let Phi post first, since my last RP thing relies upon her reception and reply. But, things are seeming to get a bit more exciting.

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the absence. I'm hoping to get my post in tomorrow after another interview. Early mornings are starting to have an effect on this night owl. So, pardon the pathetic postings that will follow for the next few days. I'm going to post what I can, when I get a chance; which usually means they're not going to be my best but well enough to keep things moving.

That's okay. :)

I've posted an update. Please feel free to take your time replying. You can talk here if you need to collaborate.

So, Phi, what do you wish to do about this here monster? Kill it quickly, or draw it out for a few posts?

Just waiting on Phi.

Once she gets back we can continue.

I'll try to get a post up soon. Not feeling perfect after staying up all night for new years XD

Take your time. Things are crazy on my end too. There's no rush

Okay, so I'm the only one here who was drunk enough to post last night! I just woke up, so better check to see if I made any sense. HAHA!

XD yours was fine. I was at a friends house, played a crap ton of Cards Against Humanity, ate lots of pizza and drank lots of pop. Now I feel like crap

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
HAHA! We played CAH too! And whatever we had on my friend's PS1. Other than that, and playing other crazy party games, danced, then we all just camped out in our friend's backyard with our kids until we were too cold and too lazy to rebuild the fire pit. So, we headed inside and passed out in the entertainment room. Woke up, ate breakfast, then left for home only to snooze until now.

I'd forgotten that I posted here until one of my writing friends FB me about a PM I sent him. He needed clarification - I needed a good laugh. So, figured I better check everywhere else to make sure I didn't post something dumb.

XD Yeah, I didn't go to sleep at all, getting a brief 15 minute power nap this morning. My friend that owns CAH has all the official packs and a few unofficial ones

Night my friends. I'll try to get a post up tomorrow when I'm fully awake.

Sorry that I failed to post yesterday, I wasn't really home :) Today, I'll post as much as possible!

You're cool. I'm dealing with a few negatives in my life that's causing some problems - and leading to a freedom I haven't felt in a good long time. So, either you guys will see me on posting like crazy, or not. I'll let you know otherwise, but yea - other than that, I'm not going anywhere.

Alright I've been absent from this roleplay for a long time in part due to the site not sending me notifications as it tends to do at times. I'm willing to keep going with my character though due to his nature, and his dragon's brutish one they aren't ones to go looking for interactions. Should I have them go somewhere, or would the gm @Lylith prefer I drop my characters as I am fine with that as well since they might just be weights at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.