Eragon: The Legacy of the Legend - OOC (Spoiler Alert!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys. I'm so sorry about this, but I'm going to have to pull from this RP - and a few others. Besides dealing with a minor divorce (that's actually not my worry anymore - it's going smoothly), but I'm now training for a new job and trying to find decent daycare for my granddaughter because my daughter is also training for her new job. Also, we both started college classes - again, and we're in the middle of moving to our new home...

Yea, my life is full of drama like this - just keeps getting better and better. But, because of all of this (and a few other things I'm not going to bore you with) I have no time for my love affairs... So, I'm dropping most of my RPs. Again, so sorry, but it's either I continue stalling in attempts to find my muse who's been hiding from me ever since I started this crazy year it seems, or post crap that just doesn't move anything within the story. I truly hate posting lackluster tossed salad on a perfectly good story. It just don't do any good for anyone.

I hope you guys have fun with this story though. Good Luck!

So now, only Lylith and I remain. Hope things go better for you! :)

Sail sorry. This is kinda dead. It's hard to do without more people...

Nuuu! That's very saddening. Maybe we can try to get more people in. Even one extra person would be enough. This is in my top three RP's at the moment, and seeing it go would be really depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.