Eragon: The Legacy of the Legend - OOC (Spoiler Alert!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about my absence today. I had a few interview out of town that took longer than intended. I've posted, and will be up for a while longer tonight. However, I have an early morning tomorrow. Hopefully, after a few things, I'll be back to post responses and be one a considerable amount of time. :D

Reactions: Lylith
Tomorrow it is...

I'm headed to sleep right now. I'm exhausted. I'm sad we only got two posts in but I love the story so far. You two are good writers!

Quill is fun to RP with, and Sail, you're so lighthearted you make it a happy RP!

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Thank you! The story is going quite nicely, and I'm very excited to see how it turns out.

I'll be RIGHT BACK. I have to do some last minute shopping, and pick up some drinks. Be back soon =]

Alrighty! Have fun

I'm home =]

Hey guys, I'm sick today - sinus infection cause I was caught in the cold last night without a coat. So, I'm around, but heading to bed right now to pass out of meds. I'll post later. Sorry guys.

That's alright! :) Feel better soon!

Get well darling. I hope to see you again soon... Have a merry christmas if we don't see you before tomorrow

Yup. :) Have a merry christmas! Speaking of christmas, our family opened presents early. This is what I got!

• A crap ton of random clothes.
  • Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets illustrated edition.
  • Harry Potter Books 1-7 Box Set
  • Sword of Truth Books 1-12
  • Chocolate.

I sadly didn't get the Eragon books, so Imma gonna ask for them on my birthday, which is four months away XD

I'll let you know how my christmas goes tomorrow afternoon.

Right now I'm relaxing. About to have a drink, and play my game a little while

Merry Christmas! Feeling a little better, but had fun all the same. Hope you guys had a blast.
Posted up, and will be in and out all day as I comb the city for a new career. Will be on my phone though...which I hate... but, it doesn't stop me from posting in.
Laters, guys!

Have a good day. I'll reply soon :)

Sail, couple of typos in your posts.. IE:Who is Kadva?

Sorry XD I used the wrong name. I just came from doing a few other RP's with my character named Kadva, and I guess my sleepy brain put that in instead of Serin. I'll fix it XD

Night my friends! See ya tomorrow! Sleep well :)

Umm, wondering what sort of mischief our lovely Riders can get into? Since there's o one else really there, perhaps they run across a particular beast there that enjoys deer too, or maybe there's a Dwarf community there who aid Eragon with management of the grounds. Or a well of hidden wild magic they can sense that isn't exactly favoring strangers? IDK, just brainstorming here.

I think it'd be cool if there were some magical beast that liked deer as well. But, Lylith would probably have to control it, since it'd be unfair if either of us did.

Status
Not open for further replies.