Eragon: The Legacy of the Legend - OOC (Spoiler Alert!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Night night! Hope to see some more posts soon!

I'll probably post around 6:30. I've got band today, so I'll be home later than usual.

Reactions: Lylith
I'm running around this morning, but will be back around noon. I'll be posting then, and be on and off for the rest of the day.

I'm here all day so take your time.

I have returned home!

I'm taking grampa to the UMC quick care. He waited till a cut got infected before he said anything to us and now we have to take him to the hospital.

Brb guys. Just let me know what you want to do and lets get on it =]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Hope he's okay! :) And once I come up with an idea for something for a post, I'll PM you.

Night my friends. Sleep well, and see ya tomorrow!

He's stubborn but when his eye swells shut he turns into a big whiny baby. All will be well soon...

Regardless, I think it's time for Quil to interact with Hvitgaar. I don't think the other writers are joining despite their proposed interest... I Don't think I'd like them to join anyways since they seem not to post or even log in as often as I would like.

Yeah. There is the guy that did the first post. He might still be interested, but as far as it seems, it's just you, me, and Phi. But that's okay, because this RP will still be great!

I can't wait to see it progress!

I'm glad that we have people who reply fast. I don't like it when someone starts an RP and then only replies once a week. It's really annoying.

Good morning Phi =]

Hey Hey, Guys!
Working on my post right now, and will be on all day mostly. I'm taking a 'sick day' for myself and my family; cleaning house and my office and searching for jobs online. So, I'll pretty much be on all day, except for the occasional babysitting my granddaughter. YEA!

YAY! I have returned home as well!

Stay tuned. May introduce you two to Eragon and give you your first little segment of training.

Alright. I'll be ready for it.

Morning my friends! I am now on break!

Morning!

I'm hoping we can get to the class today. It'll be interesting to see the interactions between characters later.

Yes it will. I am very excited

I'm betting we'll have the first class tomorrow! Night everyone! Sleep well!

Status
Not open for further replies.