• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Azalia
Harlem Diner
@Razilin @Michale CS @mr_pibbs @EVagesIL @Gands

Looking up at Cypher Azalia narrowed her eyes "Something wrong?" The woman asked her body guard. Cypher straightened up at the sight of the individuals in the diner. "Wait..." Azalia said as she heard more voices. Turning in her seat she couldn't see the individuals per say... but she could feel their presence. "What are you worried about? If they.... Oh well.." Azalia mumbled before sitting on her knees on the bench.

Watching all the heros... or more like listening and triangulating their positions Azalia after a short time turned back around. "Alright, I feel better now. But, you know... they are talking about some serious stuff. You never know who could be listening." Azalia said tapping the side of her head.

Cypher shook his head "That is the reason why I took it upon myself not to inform you about who was within this diner. You dont need to bring attention to yourself as much as they dont need to bring attention to themselves."

Pouting Azalia waved him off before standing up and nearly tripping over her own feet. Balancing herself she managed to get her bareings before her eyes once more gained vision. Staring from a long distance she looked through the windows and picked out who was exactly in the diner. "Oh, it really is a party..." She mumbled out eyes focusing on spiderman. Her own pair of milky eyes focusing themselves she took a seat at the counter and tried not to look to much out of place.

At this point Cypher had tried and failed to retrieve the woman and could only sit back and watch without making a scene in an attempt at retrieval. Grinding his teeth slightly he knew that she was doing this on purpose. It made his job hard but it also gave it the interesting aspect that made him keep it. That woman was a thousand nails short of a house and very chaotic but it kept him on his toes. So, he had some reason to be thankful she doesn't listen.

Reactions: Michale CS
"Filthy Mutie!" A Hispanic male in cut out clothes kicked at a purple skinned and yellow eyed woman in beggar clothes along with two similar dressed men. They all wore on their heads green berets, marking them as part of the anti-mutant group, the Friends of Humanity. They kept kicking and stomping at the poor woman in an back alleyway inside Hell's Kitchen.

"Please I have no powers, I just look different." The victim pleaded only to be answered with further beating all over her body and the thugs chanted the words 'no more mutants' again and again. They finally stopped but only for their leader, Corez to pull out his handgun, aiming for the mutant's head. Looking up with tears streaming down her bruised face, she muttered for mercy, met with stone cold hatred from her attackers.

Just before Cortez can pull the trigger, when suddenly a chain ball knocked the weapon out of his hand and pulled back. Cursing in pain Cortez and his pals turned to look behind them an armored figure sprang toward them. Thirty seconds later the Friends of Humanity trio were on the ground, beaten and bloody, with broken legs and arms, moaning in agony. The mysterious recuser grabbed Cortez by the face, making the goon look dead at his helmeted mask.

Cortez was soiling his pants beneath the instnese stare, trembling. The stranger uttered a grunt of contempt then said.

"How does it feel? Not much fun being helpless is it you piece of crap!"

Then without warning he slammed a gloved fist into the thug leader's face, knocking Cortez out. Nightwatcher turned toward the injured mutant nearby who was frighten by the display. Slowly he walked toward with raised hands, all with three fingers, shocking the victim further.

"Who are you?" She asked in curiousity.

"I'm here to help, that all you need to know." He replied defensively before adding his own question. "Can ya still walk?"

She nodded and with a grunt forced herself to get up, assisted by an arm of the armored vigilante, lifting to her feet. Gesturing toward her to get going, Delilah murmured thanks and walked away, limping. Nightwatcher proceeded to tie up the Friends of Humanity goons to a light pole nearby in their underwear. Soon enough the police arrived when alerted with Nightwatcher watching the scene enfold from a roof top.

"Thirty seconds, not bad Raph." Raphael told himself beneath his helmet.

Last edited:
Back alley | Harlem near Hell's Kitchen | Luke Cage aka "Power Man"
"I don't know about a superhero magnet, but I do know that if Cap is here something big is going down." Luke said. At first he was optimistic that since it was the hand and they were human and preferred to stay in the shadows it would be unlikely to be too much trouble, but experience reminded him that if shield was involved it was never going to be that simple.

After greeting Nessa ("nice ta meetcha too") ("hey spidey") he addressed Captain America. "I might be able to help you, but it all depends on who it was, when they went missing and where they went missing from. Lets get further outside of their territory before we talk more about it."

Rogers flagged down Nessa, Rin, and Spider-Man. "Cage is right. As much as I like a hearty breakfast, we need to get out of here." The captain gave the café a lingering look. "Though I'll have to remember to stop back here when things aren't quite so hectic; you girls made a good call on this place. Food's good."

Then he nodded at Cage. "Lead the way, Cage."

The Turtles' Lair, NYC's sewers
Raphael position himself in front of the brown punching bag, in an combat stance. Then within seconds, he struck it in an two shin kick and three straight punches comb. He did it again this time, two punches and one spin kick, knocking the object violently back and forth. The mutated turtle proceeded just to box the bag with only his fists repeatedly. He thought about last night, teaching those bigoted cowards a painful lesson, for preying on someone who couldn't fight back.

It felt real good to him at the time but he now frustrated when thinking there always more creeps out there, hurting people like that. Sometimes for him it feels like squashing a couple of cockroaches, knowing there is a thousand more. Even under the cover as the vigilante Nightwatcher, there is only so much he could do.

Most of the capes topside don't have to worry about being revealed to the world. Heck they revel in the attention. Would it be so wrong for people, to know that we exist too?

Such thoughts made Raph more aggressive with each new punch until he finally stopped. Panting he looked side to side at the training dojo, when he spotted Master Splinter behind him.

Bowing his head in respect he said. "Sensei"

Michale CS@

Last edited:
((First half is catch-up, don't feel the need to respond. Feel free to reply after the line))

When asked about whether or not he would be going around as a civilian while they searched for Cage, Spidey bit his lip a little, nervous at the thought of unmasking himself to people he barely knew. Of course he had no problem doing it around Cap, Spidey was sure that Stark had probably let loose that information back at Avengers HQ at one point or another after the Vulture incident, but he also knew that Stark had reassured him nobody outside the team would find out who he was without his sole permission.

"I think I'll keep it on, I'm good at stealth. I'll stick to the shadows like I stick to walls." he said before being addressed by Cap as he was handed a communicator. "Thanks, Captain." he said with a nod as he took the device from Rogers and placed it under his mask. Although he didn't want to say anything, Spidey didn't actually need the communicator; Stark had built a micro-sized version of it into his suit a couple of weeks ago that was programmed with all the signals a Young Avenger could ever ask for. But nobody turned down a present from Captain America; that was just plain rude.

-------​

But soon enough their conversation about splitting up was ended prematurely as, apparently, their target found them. As Luke Cage ran up to the diner, addressing the Captain. Despite Rin and Emerald's comments about being 'superhero magnets' (a concept Spidey knew about all too well), Spidey watched quietly as Cage and Rogers spoke. As the Captain introduced everyone, Spidey offered Luke a wave and said "We've never met, but I'm a friend of Daredevil's... Well, not exactly a 'friend' per-say, we teamed up once, but he spoke highly of you and the other Defenders."

As Cap waved them away from the restaurant, Spidey nodded and dropped off the wall, doing a quick front flip so he landed on his feet. He proceeded to follow the others, walking closely to Captain America. As they walked, Spidey cleared his throat and nervously asked "So, uh... Captain... How've things been at HQ? Everything good?" Although he was not officially an 'Avenger' yet (especially since Stark was making it very difficult for the young hero to join, trying to keep him more 'Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man' instead of 'International Phenomenon Spider-Man'), Spidey was always anxious to be hanging around any of the current members of the team, especially since he wasn't invited to many group-meetings.

Nessa O'Toole aka Emerald Dream.

At first, among so many long time New York Heroes and simply one of her own Heroes Captain America, Nessa largely kept her mouth shut while they talked. She turned back into her green haired quarterstaff wielding hero form. Again this was done in the shadows .

She followed the trio of men, respecting Cap and Power man for their professional attitudes. Spider Man... perhaps not so much.

Using sign language to Rin {{ " I like Luke and Cap is my Hero, but the Jury is still out on Spidey, AND.. what are we chopped liver ? "}}

(( softly, but loud enough that everyone could hear )) " Gentlemen, a quick question. Perhaps traveling in such numbers attracts unwanted attention in our travels ? At least on the sidewalk ? Is there an answer to this ? "

@Michale CS @Razilin @mr_pibbs @EVagesIL

• Love
Azalia Ashburn
Leaving Harlem

Listen to the heros as they left Azalia felt a sudden tug around her waist. Gasping she was nearly picked up but the message was rather clear. "Fineeee." She groaned out before straightening her shirt and skirt out. Cypher shook his head "When are you going to eat food when its warm? Every time you ask for a suggestion on food you end up wandering around and never touch any of it.". Azalia shrugged "Im a woman and I can be as ditzy or as serious as I want to." She chided back without missing a beat.

Leading Azalia outside with a styrofoam container in his hand he handed it to her as he helped her into the car "It should still be warm. Try not to jump out the car instead of eating it. Alright?" Cypher mumbled out before getting into the driver's seat. "What's it like driving?" Azalia asked from the passenger's seat. "I mean, I can't even see the window so... yeah. Its kinda like a rollercoaster but its dark all the time."

Cypher shrugged "Its hard to explain. The best comparison I can give you is... well... I don't know." He said scratching his head. Seemingly complacent with the answer Azalia shrugged before opening the container upside down and dropping the burger on her lap. "You gave it to me upside down." Azalia said looking over at him. Cypher shook his head "No, you turned it upside down.". Azalia stared at him.

Looking into her milky eyes Cypher for the first time felt a huge chill run up his back. "Yeah... maybe I did. My apologies." He responded before pulling the car out. "Its fine, I just need to know if I got anything on my clothes. Meh.. its not like I am going anywhere today. Or am I?" She asked rather unsure.

"Yes, you have a meet and greet... well, maybe its more of a Question and Answering session. Its in Manhattan so itll be nice. That is where we are heading now. So, try to eat quickly. Traffic isn't that heavy right now."

Nessa O'Toole aka Emerald Dream.

At first, among so many long time New York Heroes and simply one of her own Heroes Captain America, Nessa largely kept her mouth shut while they talked. She turned back into her green haired quarterstaff wielding hero form. Again this was done in the shadows .

She followed the trio of men, respecting Cap and Power man for their professional attitudes. Spider Man... perhaps not so much.

Using sign language to Rin {{ " I like Luke and Cap is my Hero, but the Jury is still out on Spidey, AND.. what are we chopped liver ? "}}

(( softly, but loud enough that everyone could hear )) " Gentlemen, a quick question. Perhaps traveling in such numbers attracts unwanted attention in our travels ? At least on the sidewalk ? Is there an answer to this ? "

@Michale CS @Razilin @mr_pibbs @EVagesIL

"Ano..." Rin raised her hand. "If I know where we are going I can teleport there and take one person with me. "

@Gands @Razilin @mr_pibbs @EVagesIL

The Turtles' Lair, NYC's sewers
Raphael position himself in front of the brown punching bag, in an combat stance. Then within seconds, he struck it in an two shin kick and three straight punches comb. He did it again this time, two punches and one spin kick, knocking the object violently back and forth. The mutated turtle proceeded just to box the bag with only his fists repeatedly. He thought about last night, teaching those bigoted cowards a painful lesson, for preying on someone who couldn't fight back.

It felt real good to him at the time but he now frustrated when thinking there always more creeps out there, hurting people like that. Sometimes for him it feels like squashing a couple of cockroaches, knowing there is a thousand more. Even under the cover as the vigilante Nightwatcher, there is only so much he could do.

Most of the capes topside don't have to worry about being revealed to the world. Hell they revel in the attention. Would it be so wrong for people, to know that we exist too?

Such thoughts made Raph more aggressive with each new punch until he finally stopped. Panting he looked side to side at the training dojo, when he spotted Master Splinter behind him.

Bowing his head in respect he said. "Sensei"

Michale CS@

There were times when Splinter was obviously angry. Those were preferred.

Then, then there were times like this. When he seemed deathly calm, an illegible mask of tranquility.

Those times were the worst. Because it meant that punishment of the most severe kind a young warrior could experience was on its way.

He walked slowly around his charge, the only indication of any sort of emotion expressed in the way his nose twitched. Finally, he tapped the turtle in the chest, although the blow seemed insignificant, it momentarily winded the teen.

"You have spilled blood this night. I smell it on you and it poisons your chi. Explain."

@Nomad-22

Reactions: Gands and Nomad-22
There were times when Splinter was obviously angry. Those were preferred.

Then, then there were times like this. When he seemed deathly calm, an illegible mask of tranquility.

Those times were the worst. Because it meant that punishment of the most severe kind a young warrior could experience was on its way.

He walked slowly around his charge, the only indication of any sort of emotion expressed in the way his nose twitched. Finally, he tapped the turtle in the chest, although the blow seemed insignificant, it momentarily winded the teen.

"You have spilled blood this night. I smell it on you and it poisons your chi. Explain."

@Nomad-22

Raph knew things were deadly serious with the way Splinter moved and then the way he tapped him. He indeed felt winded, coughing a bit. The red masked turtle wouldn't take such treatment from most of anyone, except for Master Splinter, his father. Fearful and confused Raph suddenly realized what he is referring to. Swiftly he sat cross legged, bowing his head in reverence to his senesi. Carefully he explained.

"Master Splinter there was a couple of goons beating the crap out of someone in an alleyway. She was a mutant, but one who didn't had any powers, and they were from the Friends of Humanity. I stopped them and...gave the creeps the same treatment as they have given"

Raising his head to eye level with Splinter, he confessed. "Yet Sensei I didn't kill any of them, just only left them battered, tied up for the cops to pick up. They're alive and being treated, I made sure of it Master."

More than they deserved.

He thought angerily, but didn't dare utter it to Splinter who no doubt had something to say on the matter.

Last edited:
Luke Cage AKA "Power Man"

"I hadn't heard about that one, How quickly can you do that? I was thinking we would head to my place while we plan our next move, but if you can just teleport us that would be great." Luke said as they ducked into an alley. "You know you guys are right this is a little ridiculous. We should get a cab. It'll be a little 'friendly' but it'll be quicker. I mean unless we just wanna run there."

Last edited:
Reactions: Gands
Carefully he explained.

"Master Splinter there was a couple of goons beating the crap out of someone in an alleyway. She was a mutant, but one who didn't had any powers, and they were from the Friends of Humanity. I stopped them and...gave the creeps the same treatment as they have given"

Master Splinter made a 'hmm' sound of sagacity, and commented, "Could you not have simply taken the woman away? Were you not strong enough to carry her? Perhaps you need more strength training if carrying a human woman is beyond your limit." but then he waved, letting Raphael continue his explanation.

Raising his head to eye level with Splinter, he confessed. "Yet Sensei I didn't kill any of them I swear, just only left them battered, tied up for the cops to pick up. They're alive and being treated, I made sure of it Master."

More than they deserved.

He thought angrily, but didn't dare utter it to Splinter who no doubt had something to say on the matter.

"Do you remember our lesson last week on pressure points, Raphael? I seem to recall that you had quite a bit of amusement at being able to disable Michelangelo's legs, and saying that you wish that you were able to do the same thing to his tongue. Why do you think I saw fit to teach you a way of incapacitating an enemy without any permanent injury? Now, the men you beat have more than their pride injured. Not only will they continue to have reason to hate mutants, any who may be friends or family of them are now your enemies. You made one friend but many enemies today. Think on that."

He began walking away, but paused, turning toward Raphael and gesturing toward a large bag of potatoes. Recently Michelangelo had gotten a French Fry maker and was obsessed with making the things. "Carry that. As long as you can. To increase your strength and remind you of the burden you could have carried instead of the one you now bear in your heart and the hearts of others."

Then, by the time Raph had even gotten to the potatoes, Splinter was gone.

Not long after, he had found Michelangelo and told him he could only have French Fries tonight if he could take the potato sack, whole, from his brother.

@Nomad-22

Reactions: Gands and Nomad-22
Luke Cage AKA "Power Man"

"I hadn't heard about that one, How quickly can you do that? I was thinking we would head to my place while we plan our next move, but if you can just teleport us that would be great." Luke said as they ducked into an alley. "You know you guys are right this is a little ridiculous. We should get a cab. It'll be a little 'friendly' but it'll be quicker. I mean unless we just wanna run there."

"I have been to your bar before, Cage-Sempai. I can take Emerald there, and the rest of you can take the cab so that so many of us are not piled in." And I won't be in a car with so many men so close. Too much like the trains in Tokyo, Rin thought.

@EVagesIL @Gands @Razilin @mr_pibbs

X7ZVj7l.jpg

This was their fourth week in this new, modern world, and it looked like there would be too much to take in of New York alone in ten lifetimes. At least that's how Goliath had put it. Ever since their reawakening, their orders had been to explore their new domain, but stay out of full view until they knew how Gargoyles would be received.

From what Brooklyn had gathered so far, it appeared that besides the advances in technology, this land was even stranger than when they'd gone under the spell.

Tonight Brooklyn was alone, as Lex and Broadway had opted to stay behind at the castle and take in the world through that contraption called a 'Television'. Goliath was in the library, catching himself up on the centuries of literature that had accumulated. He preferred to glide over the city, find a perch, and use his heightened senses to take in anything of interest. So far he liked the music, so if he was gliding and heard modern music, he'd drop to the nearest discrete point and take it in.

At the moment this attraction to music had brought him from the borough he'd derived his name from, to Harlem. He had chosen the balcony of an old church to listen to a group of human youths hanging out in a nearby alley. What was better is they weren't just listening, they were singing along. Brooklyn nodded his head to the beat, just as he had seen humans do.

The harmony of their song and gathering was interuppted by a passing car blaring its own music. The kind he didn't like; bass heavy with anger in every lyric. Brooklyn watched it come up the street, brow furrowed. Then it stopped, and he heard the occupants yelling at the youths about how, for some reason, they weren't allowed on 'their turf'. The youths turned off their music and expressed their regrets. But that wasn't enough for the self-proclaimed lords of this patch of land. They got out of their vehicle and confronted the youths.

Goliath's orders had been to stay out of sight. But Goliath was in the library miles away.

Brooklyn used his claws to climb on the side of the church until he was above the unfolding incident. The youths were standing in place, the two older assailants keeping them pinned with those guns humans were fond of. He pushed off the church wall, and fell between the youths and their aggressors at which point he unleashed his wings and gave a roar mere feet from the two. The men screamed, dropped their guns, and bolted for their car. Brooklyn grabbed the guns in each hand, and crumbled them into one ball he tossed at the car. The gunball busted driver and passenger windows before they could speed off.

He wanted to turn around, and maybe give the likewise frozen youths one of the greetings he'd picked up, but he'd already done enough. They would probably just scream and run like the others anyway.

The gargoyle leapt back up the church wall, and quickly climbed to the top where he took off. He caught a strong thermal, and used that to climb high over Harlem. He kept an eye out for the other beings that sometimes occupied the skies. He had seen them from afar, but not been seen himself. At least he hoped so. If any of his bretheren had been spotted, nobody had paid them any mind.

Reactions: Nomad-22
Master Splinter made a 'hmm' sound of sagacity, and commented, "Could you not have simply taken the woman away? Were you not strong enough to carry her? Perhaps you need more strength training if carrying a human woman is beyond your limit." but then he waved, letting Raphael continue his explanation.

"Do you remember our lesson last week on pressure points, Raphael? I seem to recall that you had quite a bit of amusement at being able to disable Michelangelo's legs, and saying that you wish that you were able to do the same thing to his tongue. Why do you think I saw fit to teach you a way of incapacitating an enemy without any permanent injury? Now, the men you beat have more than their pride injured. Not only will they continue to have reason to hate mutants, any who may be friends or family of them are now your enemies. You made one friend but many enemies today. Think on that."

He began walking away, but paused, turning toward Raphael and gesturing toward a large bag of potatoes. Recently Michelangelo had gotten a French Fry maker and was obsessed with making the things. "Carry that. As long as you can. To increase your strength and remind you of the burden you could have carried instead of the one you now bear in your heart and the hearts of others."

Then, by the time Raph had even gotten to the potatoes, Splinter was gone.

Not long after, he had found Michelangelo and told him he could only have French Fries tonight if he could take the potato sack, whole, from his brother.

@Nomad-22

Sensei had a knack of leaving him at a loss of words and this time wasn't any different. If had been Leo or the other brothers criticizing what he done Raph would've fired back in defense. Splinter however being the master seem to always have ways of explaining what went wrong that even someone as hot-headed like him can understand. Raphael had started out to save a girl from trouble but let his trademark rage get the best of him...again.

To be perfectly honest, he didn't feel to the need to sweat over making enemies with the so-called Friends of Humanity. A loser name for a losers. He thought in utter disgust. Yet maybe Splinter had a point, he probably gave those scumbags another excuse to keep going after mutants.

"Why does everything have to so complicated?"

He asked himself in frustration, carrying the bag of potatoes around on his shell, while walking in an long circle on the training mat. The weight didn't take long set in as Splinter predicated. As time went on that a burden, did cause Raph to slowly but surely reflect on what happen and he didn't like the answer. Raphael realized he had went from genuine concern about the mutant girl to just wanting cripple her tormenters.

He believed at the time such a beating would scare them away from messing with mutants ever again. His father's wise words now sowed seeds of doubt in that theory.

Plus if the girl had suffered life threatening injuries at the time what've would happen, he considered. Thankfully it had not been the case, judging from the looks of things but it didn't change the truth. It had became more about himself than the actual victim. As Raph sweated more and his body began to ache with the strain.

My family...they mean everything to me. So does April, Mr. Murakami, and even that bonehead Casey. Heh not that I would say it to them so freely, that would be too mushy and awkward. Got a reputation to maintain after all.

Of course Raph had a feeling they knew anyway and that's more than enough. So he focused on carrying the bag around across the shoulders until he finally collapsed from exhustuon hours later, dropping the sack to the side. Panting heavily Raph decided to catch some shut eye back in his room, getting back up sore all over and walking toward his destination.

Last edited:
My family...they mean everything to me. So does April, Mr. Murakami, and even that bonehead Casey. Heh not I would say it to them so freely, that would be too damn mushy and awkward. Got a reputation to maintain after all.

Of course Raph had a feeling they knew anyway and it is enough. So he focused on carrying the bag around across the shoulders until he finally collapsed from exhaustion hours later, dropping the sack to the side. Panting heavily Raph decided to catch some shut eye back in his room, getting back up sore all over and walking toward his destination.

In a dazzling fit of patience, Mikey had waited until Raph had worn himself out entirely before he acted. Raph had barely settled into bed and was just about to fall into an exhausted sleep when...

HOT! What the hell?! Cascading across his face, with Mikey perched on the edge of Raph's bed, came very, very freshly made french fries. "Hope you don't have peanut allergies bro! I got the oil from Five Guys this time. Pure peanut oil!" He was snacking on more fries from a paper bag as the fries he'd dumped on him oozed down his skin and onto the bed. "Leo bet me I couldn't wait until you tired out to try to get the potatoes from you as Sensei asked. See, Master Splinter said I could make fries tonight if I got the bag from you. Soo... I just waited for you to drop it. Genius, huh?"

@Nomad-22

In a dazzling fit of patience, Mikey had waited until Raph had worn himself out entirely before he acted. Raph had barely settled into bed and was just about to fall into an exhausted sleep when...

HOT! What the hell?! Cascading across his face, with Mikey perched on the edge of Raph's bed, came very, very freshly made french fries. "Hope you don't have peanut allergies bro! I got the oil from Five Guys this time. Pure peanut oil!" He was snacking on more fries from a paper bag as the fries he'd dumped on him oozed down his skin and onto the bed. "Leo bet me I couldn't wait until you tired out to try to get the potatoes from you as Sensei asked. See, Master Splinter said I could make fries tonight if I got the bag from you. Soo... I just waited for you to drop it. Genius, huh?"

@Nomad-22

Just as he shut his eyes, was when Mikey's trap was sprang. Yelling out in pain when the hot French Fries and penunt oil poured over his face, Raphael flail his arms around in the sensation, rolling out of bed, cursing with any word he can think of. Turning around he saw who was responsible as Mickey stuffing his face in a bag of fries went on to explain what just happen. For a moment there was silence as the oil stained Raph stared at his younger brother blankly until he exploded in full fury like an eurping volcano, shouting for all in the Lair to hear.

"MIKEY!"

With newfound energy born of sibling outrage, he sprang toward Michelangelo, as a turtle possessed, shouting.

"I'm going to kill you!"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gands
"MIKEY!"

With newfound energy born of sibling outrage, he sprang toward Michelangelo, as a turtle possessed, shouting.

"I'm going to kill you!"

"Not today, Bro. I developed a new weapon!"
He pulled out from behind his back... a pair of plastic ketchup bottles tied together with what looked like apron strings?

In a very confusing instant, Raph found himself temporarily blinded by, well, ketchup mixed with 'Ultra Death' hot sauce. In his charge, he also landed on a small patch of the stuff on the floor, sending him reeling. If it weren't for his training, Raph would have hit the floor.

But, as it was, by the time Raphael could see again, there was no trace of Mikey.

There was, however, a bag of fries there. With a note attached.

"Heard the lecture, bro. Sucks, and I wish I could make it better. Have some fries.- Mikey"

@Nomad-22

"Crap, my eyes! I can't see!"

Raph cried out, grasping his face from the fiery mixture Mikey so comically unleashed, while struggling to maintain his balance, reeling across the room. Only a lifetime of ninja training saved Raphael from a hard fall. By the time he regained footing and wiped the substance from his sore eyes, his little turd of a brother had vanished.

Gritting teeth, Raph would've went headhunting for Mikey when he spotted the fries and the note. Just like that the mutant ninja's fury disappeared. It gave way to an appreciative smirk on Ralph's expression. Grunting he picked the bag of fries and started eating and thought.

Little bro you can be such a pain in the shell but you're my pain in the shell and make good fries...so delicious.

He can get even with Mikey later but for now he enjoyed the treat and then a minute later finally collapsed into the messy bed for a much needed slumber.

Last edited: