"Well, at least one of us is human. Should make dealing with the local mob less.... dodgy. So, what time period is it? Sixteenth Century, because if it is I think we should get moving. Big balls of fire falling from the sky isn't well received by many cultures.. modern, futuristic or classical." The Engineer spoke before snapping back to Jackie.
"Twenty-first century. But considering we are in Upstate New York by the looks of my GPS..." She pulled out a smartphone from a pocket and looked at it. "I'd give Homeland Security or SHIELD about... half an hour before they're buzzing all over this place."

"Yes, but my brother was more of the brawny individual. As to where to begin and what brought you here. I don't rightly know. I do not even know why I am here. The tardis often takes me out of my path , as you humans say I am definitely not in kansas anymore.

"It's a TARDIS? Huh, I've only seen one other, a friend of my father's... short haired guy, leather jacket, speaks with a northern England accent, had one. I got too curious as a kid and looked where I shouldn't have - and that's when my abilities got really ramped up. I mean I used to get intuition and healed very fast, but the look at that thing... he called it the Heart? ... Well that's when my abilities skyrocketed."

"But, I do not see myself leaving anytime soon. Rather alarming now, your arrival dictates that my arrival and subsequent stranding is highly consequential to the timeline at some point in my past and or future. Rather hard to tell at times. Been quite awhile and have been to many a place." The Engineer spoke seeming to derail before snapping back to the topic.

"My father's friend used to talk like that too. Must be a side effect of all that time travel."

"Its meant to be indiscreet. I worked on designing these machines, built my own and well... it is very damaged. That is also a very positive way of putting it. Luckily, I don't like massive hulking machines so concealing this may not be the most difficult thing. Its chameleon systems are down and its form is stuck like this."

"I can take you back to Westchester with me... well call a ride at least. The Professor is used to visitors from other timestreams... if you want, that is." Her finger poised over the 'call' button on her smartphone.

@Angelic Fusion

"Half an hour? That's not that bad. Solved worse situations in less time. Won't be able to fix it, but they won't be able to move or get into it." Zerullian said looking the machine's overt exterior up and down. Picking her box up Zerullian nodded "Might as well. Staying here is something I would rather not do. We will have to come back for it at some point. I know how to get it moving but, it may take abit more than the two of us."

With that Zerullian took one last look at the machine. Putting down the box she took her sonic screwdriver out and pointed it at the doors of the machine. Emitting a pulse the Tardis doors began to click, locking mechanisms turning before a plate fell in front of the doors leaving simply a blank face to the machine. "We will have to deal with what I did later at some point. But, I needed to be sure."
@Michale CS

• Thank You
Reactions: Michale CS
"Might as well. Staying here is something I would rather not do. We will have to come back for it at some point. I know how to get it moving but, it may take abit more than the two of us."

"Sure. I am sure Dr. McCoy could help. I'll send off a text." She typed out a quick text and then nodded as she got an almost immediate response.

"We will have to deal with what I did later at some point. But, I needed to be sure."

"Of course, no sense in someone trying to tamper with it."

It wasn't too long before a small jet hovered overhead and a hatch opened up in the bottom of it, with a chain ladder being dangled down. A man vaulted through the opening and landed in front of them, though his attention was almost immediately on the box.

3102415.jpg
"Fascinating. Well, I've got just the thing for this." He walked up to the crashed vehicle and attached a small device to it. It started beeping, then the box seemed to transform into an utterly normal looking rock formation.

"There. That will fool 99% of the sensors on this planet, the one percent being my own, and whatever other sufficiently advanced camouflage penetration matrices I may not personally be aware of. Miss Harkness, Ma'am, shall we away? Your chariot awaits."
Dr. Hank McCoy gestured to the ladder hanging below the hovering jet.

@Angelic Fusion

Watching the object attach to the Tardis Zerullian let out a sigh or relief. The machine didn't murder the man, so that truly meant it was damaged. Looking up at the jet and the man that arrived the Time Lady didn't really have much more to go with. Taking a last long look at the new rock of a machine, Zerullian grudgingly began to climb, leaving the machine where it rested. Behind her came the box still tied to her waist.

Upon climbing into the box Zerullian hauled the box up before place it next to her. The box emitted a light glow for a few seconds causing her to snatch it out from where she placed it. Opening it up the core of the Tardis blinked a few times. "This isn't going to be simple." The Engineer finally spoke up. "Doctor, I hope you know what you are getting yourself into. Irregardless, things are only going to get more difficult from this point out."

"So, where on earth are we heading?"
@Michale CS

Reactions: Michale CS
The Freeplay Threads for Epic Mashup
are CLOSED

Look for the EAST COAST Epic Crossover Thread
To be crafted and posted as links in the Epic Crossover Clan

Link will appear here in an edit of this post as soon as the thread is up.

Assume a two day time-skip for all storylines currently running.
Those involved in particular storylines can opt to continue them or fade the interactions.

Thanks for your patience during this move back to our old home now that it's been renovated.

Cheers!
Michale