Status
Not open for further replies.
HYPE
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Minarawr
Alright, I guess I will post.

The rules imply a lack of character limits, and I have an urge to make the guy with a Mareep. Of course, I feel that this should be a gimmick, so I need confirmation to see if anyone is interested in such a role. If the answer is yes, I will refrain from making the character.

@kingdomkeylight said he wanted to make a guy with a mareep, but I haven't heard from him so I'm not sure if it was a joke or not

Say, is it alright if I have two Pokemon if I have a reason? Due to said reason, the intended character will have trouble handling two Pokemon.

That is possible, though I would require the pokemon to be in its first form and not able to fight properly yet.
Could I hear the reason she would have two pokemon?

That is possible, though I would require the pokemon to be in its first form and not able to fight properly yet.
Could I hear the reason she would have two pokemon?

My first post in the RP mentions how Kiyo's mother accidentally mixed her Odd Keystone with the eggs.

I was thinking that, 5 years ago, a child would have selected the Odd Keystone by mistake when selecting a partner egg. Almost immediately, it pops into a Spiritomb which goes berserk until the child calms it down. He then gets a replacement egg while keeping the Spiritomb.
The replacement egg hatches into a Mareep, much to his slight dismay. But he soon learns that Pokemon are Pokemon.

That sounds good ^^ And how old is the boy at this time then?

Oh yeah that should be fine ^^ sure, go ahead and make your character if you want ^^

So this RP is dead already?
All this faith... I can't understand how Mina can handle all of it XD jk, sorry

Honestly, though, people do have things to do... However, halfway through writing this, I realized there was another page, and that Mina said she posted the start... And so... I must begin reading of IC :fez:

Another reboot? Determined not to let it die out, huh @Minami? XD This one having any luck?

Haha hi Genesis x3 Yeah well, I deliver to the demand xD Multiple people asked for a reboot, so here we are. It's going good so far ^^

I'm definitely going to attempt to join again. Also, nice to see your profile pic is still following your trend of "very revealing". XP

Ofcourse Gen, gotta keep the trend! Can't disappoint my fans, can I? xD

I'll be looking forward to your character ^3^

@Crow
Btw, I replied to you on the Dragon RP

@Minami

Can I join?

Name: Lizi
Personality: Sweet, Better with Pokemon than humans, Confident, shy
Pokemon partner: Dragonair (Silent)
Pokemon appearance: Blue, Slender, Long, Has two pearls on tails that were colored white, Her pearl on neck is also colored white, Pearls were colored by Lizi, Lizi also gave her a white face design because her Dragonair named Silent wanted it.
History: (OPTIONAL) She was always shy and bullied but loved the snake types. When she grew up, she breads snakes and even has one as her own, Silent the Dragonair.
Special features: She has Hazel eyes but is does not have Dragon Blood, but she is really good with Pokemon Snakes, like a Snake whisperer. And she also has a blue eye.
Pets: (House Pokemon) Noibat (Loki)
Extra info: She doesn't breed alot, but if somebody needs her to, she will. Heres her picture too.
1328776-bigthumbnail.jpg

Heres Noibat
tumblr_mw7e07rwhV1son0ozo1_400.png

Here is Dragonair, but without the white design.
dragonair_by_kenket-d6zigh9.jpg

@DrakeRoleplays Your character looks good ^^ Love the specialization in snake-like pokemon, gives her some depth. Accepted :3

Status
Not open for further replies.