Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget, Crow, Pokemon Kingdom started with four and now look where it's at.

I'm working on my starting post ^^
Injured my finger so it's a bit slow >~<

Haha something like that xD

Pfff xD

So, I had some unexpected business to attend to yesterday, but going to continue working on my post after my dinner.

13763ac335ac6389472f4a4656261238.jpg
(he does not keep any equipment such as in the picture, he's just scientific, not a scientist)

Name: John Arestin
Personality: Curious, scientific, not interested in fighting so much as learning and understanding all around him. If a fight has to happen, he'll join in, but it'll mostly be a game of chess, unlike a test of reflexes that it is for most (though he will still obviously need to have reflexes). Cares for others, but doesn't often show it, more commonly showing interest in anything he can learn about. Might, at times, put himself or allies in danger for the sake of learning, but usually expects whatever he learns to help greatly in the future.
Pokemon partner: Dragonite
Pokemon appearance:
149.gif

Name: Ares
History: (OPTIONAL)
Special features: Specifically trained his dragonite for speed and reaction solely so that he can have less issue with carrying out tactics he develops mid-battle. This training primarily takes hold when he's shouting orders, but not as much against enemy actions, as the training was done based on his commands, not on an opponent attacking it.
Pets: None of his own, however in his free time, he visits any caretakers or breeders he can to learn what he can
Extra info: John's combat style is constantly altering throughout the fight as he learns how his opponent fights and attempts to fight utilizing a method that counters his opponent's. This means he is prepared for any type of combat, even switching opponents with Ares and fighting the more dangerous opponent himself so that Ares can take down the enemy's tactician and the such.
John keeps a shortsword and sheathe with him at all times, as a sword of this type can be utilized for cutting, stabbing, or hitting with the hilt, and thus, is quite versatile.
Dat ROTDP doe

Let me know if I need to fix anything and I'll get right on it

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks good :) accepted

I'm doing reasonably well ^^

There was this time I delayed my RP so much it died.

But this group's small. As long as 3 or more take interest, we'll be chill!

Life does take first priority and tends to throw crap at you when you least expect it.

I'm working on it now, finished the first half a few days back, sorry for the hold up. I had a birthday and a lot of problems so it took a while

Status
Not open for further replies.