Status
Not open for further replies.
@RainyDays You can edit your cs accordingly, if you wish.

@G3n3s1sR3b0rn I did find your way of approaching rusty with the picture discussion a bit rude. I don't think a picture has to be decided by the clothing or the stuff laying around in the background. Hell, my character is looking like she lives in the heart of Japan, yet there is no indication of any particular location in the roleplay. The point is; don't stick too much to a certain idea. Most people, including myself, choose their images based on the way their character looks in their head or the feel of the picture they found. I've spend hours looking for pictures in my day and I've rarely found one that was absolutely perfect.

All said and done, you've both had your say and I would like for the discussion to end here.

Kiss and make up, if you both still have issues to discuss you can do it in a pm. That means you too @rusty4297

@rusty4297 @G3n3s1sR3b0rn You guys are adorable, but I agree with Minami on this one.

@Minami I was going to have my character show up just after you guys finished with your Tyrantrum situation if that's fine with you guys.

I guess my character will join the Tyrantrum situation too. Let's see how Seviper can deal with this...

@G3n3s1sR3b0rn I did find your way of approaching rusty with the picture discussion a bit rude. I don't think a picture has to be decided by the clothing or the stuff laying around in the background. Hell, my character is looking like she lives in the heart of Japan, yet there is no indication of any particular location in the roleplay. The point is; don't stick too much to a certain idea. Most people, including myself, choose their images based on the way their character looks in their head or the feel of the picture they found. I've spend hours looking for pictures in my day and I've rarely found one that was absolutely perfect.

All said and done, you've both had your say and I would like for the discussion to end here.

Kiss and make up, if you both still have issues to discuss you can do it in a pm. That means you too @rusty4297
Yes do what the lady said, kiss in the PMs

Hmm, just wondering what class to make Sigfrid. I would've gone for the blacksmith but that is already taken, yet I don't see her as a full-time teacher, and I'm not sure what a trader would do on such an island. From what II can tell, its very self sufficient as a community.

Any ideas?

Even though there is a blacksmith, you could still make your character a blacksmith ^^
If not, what are you looking for? Something mainly on the island, I suppose?

Even though there is a blacksmith, you could still make your character a blacksmith ^^
If not, what are you looking for? Something mainly on the island, I suppose?
I suppose it depends...I think I'll fill out my CS a bit more. I wanted Sigfrid to be the owner of a very large (big softie) Charizard, so some sort of manual labour job would work well, but the charizard would be very useful for long distance flights, which is why I put down trader there as a just-in-case.

By default, a blacksmith would be an easy job for any fire pokemon wielder. But I don't want to steal any jobs.

There is no limot to jobs, so it's not stealing ^^

Well he could be a builder or something like that? Some kind of contractor for all the houses on the island? He would have to interact with the blacksmith and such too.

I apoligize. I've already taken to PM and apologized to Rusty as well. I was not at my best and wasn't thinking correctly, so my filter was down. Won't accidentally happen again.

Also, I'm not gonna go gay for him. No kissing will be involved. :P

*holds up a pie* What, you don't trust me to apologize for being rude after Genesis has already apologized to me? You don't seem to trust me anymore Mina :devil: *throws the pie at Mina*
*also doesn't intend to go gay for anyone, and thus, kissing will be avoided at all costs*

Good ^^
*pets G3n and rusty on the head and dodges the flying pies*
Now you both get a cookie :3

And I'll be posting tomorrow :)

Reactions: Ythania
I have finished the text of my CS. You can take a look now and see if you want your character to have a relation with Sigfrid at all; specifically, I'm curious is @Crow would like something since she's the blacksmith's daughter and, as a builder, Sigfrid would probably be some sort of friend-of-the-family.

EDIT: The software I was using to draw the appearance has decided to crash on me one too many times. I'll find a new software to draw it out on.

Last edited:
If those two aren't gonna go gay for each other then why am I even here?! D<
Yaoi is the attention grabber
wfn1tR4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Minarawr
So, I haven't posted yet, ny apologies for that. I've been having some personal issues, but I'll try to get to the pc today

Status
Not open for further replies.