• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to go traditional and finished painting the appearance, just waiting for it to dry up now. Sorry for the delay! ^^"

Looking forward to seeing it ^^

Ahh, the wonders of a rushed traditional drawing. Ignore the botched proportions; I had to rush it today in order to finish before work tomorrow.

*Flails* When I stopped recieving alerts for this I thought it died Dx Should I post now or is it too late ;~;

Post now! xD Kickstart this thing :D

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Honestly I think it's time to skip ahead to the Tournament or something. The Tyrantrum is already subdued and unless you want me to do something specific there's not much I can add to this scene. It'll also give you a better idea of who is still insterested and hopefully corral everyone to the same place so they're not all spread out.

If I'm going to skip ahead, I still want to know who is still interested.
I'll do a headcount and then post a small little update post and a timeskip to the next morning.

Alright, then do that.

Minami updated Draconid Tales with a new update entry:

Headcount!

Everybody that is still interested, please post in the OOC thread. I will post a small timeskip in the roleplay to the next morning.
Also, I have edited the Character Skeleton, so please edit your forms accordingly and re-post them for me so I can edit the Character list.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would suggest tagging them individually .-. Some may have stopped receiving alerts like me and the update thing would just marked as spam.

I can't right now though, I'm on my phone

I would be more active, but my computer crashed, so now I'm stuck on this stupid laptop... The keyboard is so bleugh that I mess up typing all the time on this thing ;_;

BUT I'M STILL INTERESTED!

Reactions: Minarawr
Hmm okay then x3 didn't see that

Status
Not open for further replies.