Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this urge to suggest Feraligatr until I realised this was partially based off How to Train Your Dragon, not How to Train Your Reptile.

Haha okay ^^ I'll be looking forward to seeing them

VdHXcKl.png

Name:
Owari
Faction:
Team Aether, Information and Interrogation Squad
Officer
Reason for joining:
Seeking to further conflict, Owari joined Aether as both an outlet and to be a major player.
Personality:
Owari is both cruel and deceptive. As a part of the Information and Interrogation Squad, Owari's most valuable and abused trait is her ability to both read people and put up a front to deceive them. Owari can be a loving, carefree personality or an outspoken girl with more confidence than a Tyranitar. No matter what face she decided to use, Owari's true self is a dark soul that craves suffering and conflict to the point of finding pleasure in it. Team Aether could be faced with a blessing... Or a curse.
Partner:
Absol -Eibon-
Not much is known about Eibon, other than it arrived with Owari when she joined Aether. He seems to be aware of Owari's true nature but despite that Eibon seems unwilling to care. Though he doesn't share Owari's twisted sense of self, Eibon doesn't go out of his way to cause trouble for others and is very much a neutral party unless following Owari's orders. It is said that Absol's can predict the coming of disasters, calamities, and other such unfortunate events. Could there be a connection to this ability and the reason Eibon's choice to follow Owari?
Pokemon appearance:
eRzzNJq.png

History: What happened to Owari and what caused her to become as abnormal as she is before she joined Team Aether is still a mystery to be revealed.
Extra info:
Owari's Absol, Eibon, is her only known pokemon. Whenever she needs to travel long distances Owari relies on her grunt's pokemon, which are mainly Aerodactyl.

• Love
Reactions: Minarawr
@GlassTrinity Owari is perfect for the team! I'm plotting so much stuff already xD Definitely accepted

Awesome! I'm super excited to get my RP on with you guys.

Me too!
I made a (crappy) banner, but I can't get it up :/ so I posted the role play in the advertisement thread in hopes of getting more members.

Me too!
I made a (crappy) banner, but I can't get it up :/ so I posted the role play in the advertisement thread in hopes of getting more members.
Hush hush, the banner is nice c:

Gonna start making stuff soon

fate_zero___gilgamesh_render_by_nanashisworks-d6dhjio.png

Name: Aidan Wade
Personality: Aidan isn't a difficult one to work with but he can be rough around the edges as far as temper and attitude but that's because he's seen some things. Other than that he is a nice guy, reasy and willing to assist anyone and everyone.
Pokemon partner: Salamence named Tamashi
Pokemon appearance:
drake_and_salamence_by_beverii-d5eg60d.png

History: (OPTIONAL)
Special features: Tamashi has spiked tail, allowing her to defend herself by other means
Pets: None
Extra info: As a Dragon Fighter, Aidan himself is a renown swordsman and blade user, quick witted and skilled enough to combat dragons similar in combat style to his Salamence. As a Tamer, he has a remarkable ability to calm dragons of many kinds, depending on their level of aggression and the situation.​

Thankies ^^

I think I'll start the rp tonight ^^

@Stryder I know your character is Aiden, but I'll never not be saying Gilgamesh in my head. xD MONGRELS!

I think when we start the IC thread and have are pokemon use moves from the game I'm gonna try and be a little creative. An example being Swords Dance. Instead of visually having swords float around pokemon (which I think is a bit silly in this context) I'd just have them emitting a powerful aura and show them becoming visibly more aggressive.

And if things get a little convoluted as to what attacks or skills are being used, I can always list them at the bottom of the post. Effects should always be the same, but visual execution I think we could be a little lenient on.

• Love
Reactions: Minarawr
I don't want this RP to die.

I don't want this RP to die.
I talked to Minami about the progress already and she said she was in the process of getting the IC thread started. I agree though, I really can't wait to get in character for this one.

With the four of us? I guess small is simple.

Well, I don't mind doing multiple characters for world building and such things. Grunts and villagers wouldn't be much of a problem, but I think once we start and keep spots open we'll get a little more attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.