• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She wanted to share this bath with him and she clearly had some indefinable feelings towards him, but she wasn't prepared to be pulled onto his lap and essentially pressed in close to him like this. It was definitely... an experience. She had never felt smaller than she did at this moment, realising just how big he was compared to her when she rested her hands on his broad chest and frowned quietly at how expansive it was.

"This is... very... affectionate," she laughed under her breath, her eyes avoiding his in fear she'd just blush hard and embarrass herself. "I... g-god, I haven't been close to a naked man in... in months, I..."

"I haven't been this close to a naked woman in months, so...It's the same for me." He replied, his fingers gently tracing her spine. He knew exactly what he was doing. He wanted her, and he wanted her to want him as well. Leaning in, he kissed softly along her collarbone, his hand going to cup her cheek. "You are so beautiful." He whispered in her ear, softly purring. "I want you to have my child, and I want you to stay here forever."

The purred compliment into her ear didn't make her purr back. Other women would do that-- but Charlotte was a complete dork who responded to the seductive man by giggling into her hands, hiding her reddened face in an effort to maintain some degree of dignity-- but there was no hiding how bashful and flustered she was by him. All her boyfriends were often as inexperienced as she was, or simply not charming or seductive like Zyrt was. They were as geeky as Charlotte, so being this close to such a well-built man like Zyrt was... definitely different.

"Oh god, I'm not beautiful. I mean, I'm... really not," she laughed, pressing her forehead in a little closer. "I'm... sort of average, really. B-But... But hey, you killed most the other girls in my exploration group, so I guess I'm the only one you were able to get close to. The last choice, huh?"

Why did she bring that up? Wasn't that awkward? Or did humans get turned on by death? It was all so odd. He pulled away, glancing at her face to study her reaction. He decided it was best not to comment on it as he leaned in to capture her lips. Maybe it was better if she didn't speak, just allow him to kiss her.

His wondering hands settled on his hips, as he continued to purr, nipping her bottom lip. He didn't know how to explain what he wanted to do to her. So he decided to just do it, until she said no, or stop. Looking into her eyes, he searched for any sign of discomfort.

Zyrt had a habit of surprising her. He surprised her with the kiss, he surprised her with his kindness and his hospitality, he surprised her with his love and respect for all living things (a passion Charlotte shared with him)... and he especially surprised her with this. Sex wasn't entirely something she was an expert in. She'd only made love twice in her life, with the same man. She didn't do what regular girls her age did, like heading out and partying and coming home with a guy. It wasn't what she did, so sex really wasn't something regularly available to her--

So in no way did she think she'd be on the verge of having sex with the leader of an alien planet; someone so much taller and stronger than she herself was. She might not have anticipated it, but when it happened, she was clearly far from wanting it to stop, pressing herself in closer to him with her head resting in the crook of his neck.

They ended up making love, having it at least twice. Currently, they were in bed. He was softly stroking her back as he held her close. He looked at her, his pink eyes soft and happy. He went to play with her messy curly hair. "You are so beautiful." He whispered.

As soon as they'd finished and were coming down from the the extreme high of making love, Charlotte had time to realise what a mistake she'd made-- well, she didn't think it was a mistake, but she knew that, if anyone found out, they'd tell her it was. She wanted to do it: she was a grown woman who could do as she wanted, and Zyrt had wanted it to. It wasn't bad in that regard, but she was well aware that not everybody would share that opinion.

And they might find out about it, because she was bearing the results of the act - her neck was bruised from his kisses and her wrists bruised from where he pinned her down. As gentle as he tried to be, she was in agony. It had been masked by the pleasure, but now it was over, all she felt were her bones aching and her skin throbbing with how badly hurt she was. Not that she blamed him, really. He had been as gentle as he could have been, and she was thankful for that, because if he didn't care about being gentle, she knew she would be in a hell of a lot more pain.

"...I'm beautiful? You're... perfection itself, I mean... look at you! You have cherubic lips and cheekbones for days and... you're obviously very in shape," she murmured, capping his face with her small hand before yawning loudly. "I... I should go now, right? I mean, I need to go, Zyrt. I want to be with my friends, reassure them I'm not, like, dead."

"....Will you come back?" He asked with a grimace taking her hand before kissing it softly. "I don't want you to leave just yet." He whispered before glancing at her with pleading eyes. He wanted her to stay forever. He barely wanted her to go. Glancing at her bruised wrists he grimaced a bit. Zyrt had tried to be as gentle as he could, but he still managed to harm her. She was so fragile.

Sitting up, he grabbed his clothes, slowly getting dressed. He knew she was pregnant. He already knew this, and it was simple for him to know. Because she was smelling more like his kind by the minute.

When she promised that she would indeed come back, that was the truth. She planned on going back to the hideout, telling them all that she'd befriended Zyrt and that he would fix their ship, and then spend as much time with him as she could before returning to her planet. She planned to tell the Earth's media that any murders that had occurred were the humans' fault, that the aliens they met were kind beings who simply cared about their planet.

That was the plan, but that came crashing down just a day later. All that night, Charlotte hadn't felt quite right. After being embraced by her worried friends who had feared she was dead, she'd spent the night in the hideout eating a meal of nothing but the fruit Mordecai had managed to gather, simply enjoying being around her friends again-- but she wasn't well. Anyone could see that. She was sweating, was boiling hot despite the freezing temperatures around her, and she passed out at least four times before her friends demanded she go get some sleep while they all stayed up to keep watch. She obliged-- but then, all that night, she deteriorated badly. She had fits, her eyes rolled into her head as she frequently stopped breathing and then she coughed up blood-- but not just that. Parts of her inner organs were vomited up as her body literally rejected them, but miraculously, despite the breakdown of her organs, or her heart and her liver, she survived. She'd literally spewed parts of her own heart up, and she was still breathing. She had no idea why she was so sick. The other scientists around her assumed that the aliens were at fault; that they'd done something purposely to kill Charlotte off slowly, and it was hard not to believe that. Zyrt had been so kind and nice-- but he was an alien who had murdered her friends. For all she knew, he could have done something terrible to hurt her and cause her this agony.

She had no idea that all he'd done was impregnate her, and this sickness and the fact her body was rejecting itself was simply a consequence of that.

After a full week of convulsions and waking up screaming, Charlotte fell into a coma. That coma continued for a whole month, during which time her scientist friends watched on in horror as their goofy friend underwent horrific changes. Her bones cracked out of her skin and elongated to give her an extra two foot in height and horns grew out of her forehead. She resembled every alien they'd come across, albeit with human aspects like her freckles that remained with her. The one thing that perhaps took them most by surprise, though, was when her pregnancy became apparent in that short month. For all they knew, Charlotte had simply been changed by the aliens-- but they realised that sex must have occurred when her stomach began to swell. There was no forgiving that. Charlotte was still Charlotte; still their friend and colleague, but it was hard to even look at her in that month, now no longer looking like the human they once knew.

Eventually, Charlotte awoke. After a whole month unconscious, she woke, unaware that she'd gone through all of that. She remembered being in agony and pain and then a totality of blackness, nothing beyond that-- but she quickly realised something was wrong when she sat up and hit her head on the rocks above her, having to crane down to avoid them. When she woke, her friends around her looked... smaller, and they all looked at her in... what was that? Fear?

"I... god, my head hurts," she whined, rubbing the now bloody spot before moving to hitch herself off the blankets she'd nestled amongst for a month, which is when the truth hit. She was way taller than her friends, looking down at them in confusion. She saw the life stone on her chest. She reached up and felt the horns on her head. None of that freaked her out, not enough for her to scream-- until she took into account her slim figure was overtook by pregnancy. That was the catalyst for her to scream, covering her mouth in horror and blinking hard, hoping that this was some crazy dream. It was only when she pinched herself that she realised the awfulness of her reality. "W-What the fuck is g-going on? M-Mordecai? What's-- What h-happened to me?"

He stared at her in complete fear. Mordecai wasn't afraid of her...More like he was scared for her. During that month, he sat with her, begged her to wake up. He was sure she was going to die. But...She stared morphing into one of those aliens. Not to mention her stomach grew. He instantly knew that she had to be pregnant, and maybe this was how her body was reacting to the pregnancy.

"...I...Charlotte I wish knew...I don't know...You...You morphed into this...After you passed out...You've been out for a month...I...I think you're...Pregnant." He whispered.

"Think?! She is pregnant! You had sex with one of those things?! They've killed our friends Lottie!" A man by the name of Terrence screamed at her, glaring at her in fear.

Physically withdrawing from the harsh, accusing glares half the group gave her, and cringing at the sympathetic fear the others had, Charlotte was caught between a rock and a hard place. Truthfully, she didn't remember having sex. Her memory had been obliterated at this point, fragmented and broken into a thousand pieces which she was barely able to put back together in their correct order. So, while she remembered moments with Zyrt, she didn't remember getting affectionate with him, or going as far as to have sex twice.

But she knew she must have done. She remembered the feeling of blushing in his company, so she knew she must have had sex with him-- and there was more evidence of doing that deed when she just looked at herself and realised just how... different she was; how alien she'd become.

Eventually, she broke down. Of course she did. She wasn't human, nor was she able to pretend when she was way over 7 feet tall and every move she made reminded herself of that fact. She either hit her head on the rocks above her, or had to crane her head down just to speak to her friends. There was no way she could just pretend this wasn't happening, especially when she factored in her... apparent pregnancy. The more she thought about it, the more she began to panic and want to just breakdown and cry. As she took a tentative seat on the ground, she finally let tears escape, sobbing quietly into her hands.

"I-I... d-don't r-remember," she whimpered after a moment, blinking hard. "I... I can't r-remember-- I want to g-go home."

"You...You need to leave." Terrene hissed, glaring at her as he picked up his makeshift knife. "You've shown whose side you're on so leave! You're one of them now, and we don't want you here."

"Hey, hey, hey! You can't just force her to go! Lottie is our friend! She's still our friend, we can't-"

"Do you see what she is?! What she's carrying in her fucking stomach?! For all, we know that thing...That thing could alert them to where we are!"

"Don't... Don't talk about me like I'm not here, Terry," she began wearily, messily wiping her teary eyes when absently noticing that crying, however much she wanted to, wasn't exactly going to fix the situation and the mess she was in. Nothing was going to change what was happening to her, but... she could at least use it to try and help them, show them that she was still on their side.

Outwardly, she was different, and yes, she'd gotten far too close to an alien, but she was still Charlotte! Her personality hadn't changed, and nor had her feelings to her best friends.

"I... I can fix the ship. D-Don't-- listen, Terrence, I'll fix the ship! W-We can go home, and I'll... stay at the lab. You can test on me or whatever. What if these aliens... what if their biology holds cures for illnesses? We haven't had a chance to examine anyof them-- so you can examine m-me once we get back? Just... I-I don't mind that. I'll gladly stay in th-the lab my whole life. I can't... go walking down the street, s-so I may as well be... helpful to science in some way," she babbled. Obviously, she was frantic, speaking before her mind really realised what she was saying, but she was desperate. She wanted to just go home, back to Earth, even if her life there was never going to be like it had been before.

"How can you fix the ship? You think I will believe that shit?! You...You are one of those monsters!"

"Terence, calm down!" Mordecai hissed, glaring at the man. "Now...This is still Charlotte alright? This is still our friend, she's staying with us. She's isn't going to spend the rest of her life in some lab or whatever. And...And she thinks she can fix the ship why not give it a go? Or..Or why don't we just...She can get us food now, she's...She's one of them, so they won't bother her."

"I don't w-want to go out there, Mordecai. I can't go out there. I-I don't... want to see them aliens, I just want to work on the ship i-if I can and then go home. He won't let me leave i-if he... finds me. I-I can't stay here the r-rest of my life. Just-- Just trust me, T-Terence, I... I can fix the ship, I'm... sure of it. Zyrt offered to do it and he has no knowledge of human technology, so... so I'm sure I could," she determinedly murmured from the space she'd created on the floor, huddling up as small as her larger body allowed her to do. It wasn't particularly easy to hold herself in right now, given all the changes to her body, but she would rather do that and suffer, than stand up and remind herself that she stood much taller than all the friends who, once, had towered over her short stature.

"...I don't remember having sex with anyone," she repeated nervously again, thinking that, the more she said it allowed, the sooner her memories would return to her. "I just... I remember him asking me questions and then I... I was walking back here and... and then I passed out and that's all! I can't remember, Terence! I didn't f-fucking ask for this!"

"Oh fuck off! You'd say anything right now! I don't fucking believe you, you damn whore!" Growled the man standing up. "And now you're not trying to help us fucking survive?! We need food asshole! And you're the only one who can go and fucking get it, so if you are still our friend, fucking go!"

In her stomach, the baby moved. Stretching its little legs before settling. Not that any of them would see. Mordecai sighed, before glancing at Charlotte. "...Lottie...You...You need to get food us food. We're hungry, and only you can help."

What Terrence screamed at her would normally hurt her, given the fact they'd shared quite a close friendship in the six months they'd travelled the galaxy to get to Nepra. However, she did drown him out the instant she felt the little kick in her stomach, her eyes widening just a little. A very small part of her was hoping that she wasn't pregnant; that this swelling was just some abnormality that would die down and give her her normal figure back without repercussions. The main reason she felt that could be true was that she'd only been out a month, and it seemed absurd to her that she was already heavily pregnant--

But these aliens weren't human, and they presumably didn't develop in the womb like humans did. While nine months was necessarily for a human, perhaps just one or two was enough for the Nepraeans. Clearly, it had to be, because the little movements were enough to convince her of the obvious; that she was carrying a child. It petrified her and scared her and made her terrified that Zyrt really wouldn't let her leave his sight if he found her... but above all else, she found a weird smile appearing on her lips at the strange feeling. She knew she couldn't feel the kicks without Terrence yelling at her for doing something wrong, so she took the opportunity to leave and collect fruit. At least then she'd have some privacy to enjoy the movements without getting judged for something.

And the little flutters continued. It was as if the baby was trying to get comfortable. Once finding a comfortable spot, the movements finally stopped. While she was out, Zyrt was out looking for her. Every day, he searched for her. He hadn't seen her for an entire month and was incredibly worried. What if she expired?

He hadn't known much about the species, and he didn't know if she would survive with his child. But he hoped she did, prayed she did really. And that's when he saw her, gathering fruit. She was alive. And almost due. Grinning, he ran to her, thinking she would be happy to see him too. "Lottie!" He called happily. "You...You weren't there. You said you'd return, but you didn't...How's the baby?" He asked, looking at her stomach happily.

Up until Zyrt approached her, Charlotte was strangely calm and happy. She'd just woken up from a month-long coma, having undergone painful, agonising changes, and then discovered that her usually slim body wasn't really... there right now; that instead it was home to a baby. But she had stopped her freaking out and her panic the instant she headed outside. Her friends had started to make her feel queasy with their scents - she now understood what Zyrt had meant when he said she smelled funny. Being in the fresh air, able to reach the fruit in the trees without issue was a relaxing process. She had time to think, she had the wind in her hair and she was able to drink in the feeling of being pregnant. It wasn't something she thought she'd ever get to experience, but strangely, it was the only thing that kept her calm right now.

Until Zyrt approached anyway, freezing and, when she turned to meet him, she didn't really hesitate angrily slamming her fist into her chest. She was still shorter than him, but at least she could actually glare at him in his eye without craning her neck upwards now.

"You f-fucking jerk. U-Using me? You used me," she hissed. Everything he just said seemed to back up that when he mentioned the baby. He seemed to know that she was pregnant, despite not having seen her since they made love. That just made her think that he'd used her just for this-- so yes, she was pissed off with him. "I-I've been through hell! My bones w-were breaking and I was in a c-coma for a month and I... I fucking h-hate you so unless you w-want me to flip out at you, y-you're going to leave me alone!"

"...Lottie, I didn't use you. Why would I do that? I knew you should have stayed, it must of been terrible." He whispered, cupping her cheeks ignoring the fact that she was angry. He couldn't help but smile at her. She was so...Beautiful. "You are gorgeous...Your horns are so nice." He whispered, leaning over to peck each horn, before pecking her lips.

He then crouched down to rub her stomach. The baby reacted to him, by eagerly moving. Chuckling softly, he purred looking up at her excitedly. "I hope she's as pretty as you~ She's a girl. Isn't this exciting~" He laughed happily. Standing up, he wrapped his arms around her without any fear of breaking her. "I missed you so much. I was afraid those humans killed you."