At the mention of teeth, her eyes flew straight up to catch sight of the sharp snags he possessed. It may be hard to believe, but she hadn't even noticed them until now. There was so much else to focus upon, like the possible end of her life, so examining his mouth for sharp teeth really didn't occur to her-- but now she had, it filled her with some more dread. He may be acting relatively... politely, apologising kindly for anything offensive he'd said, but he still terrified her. That really wasn't going to change anytime soon.

"I... I don't... know. I mean, humans aren't exclusively... carnivores. We don't... eat just meat. We're omnivores, we eat fruits and nuts a-and that stuff too, so... so we evolved like that. Our ancestors developed sharp tools to hunt with, so sharp teeth wasn't necessary," she began, her eyes briefly glittering at the ability to talk about stuff like this; the things she loved to discuss. Her voice had began to quicken in her delight, only trailing off when she became aware how excited she had become about discussing things she'd worked on and studied explicitly most her life. "Sorry, I... I'm a real nerd, just... ignore me, a-aha..."

"....Nerd? I don't know that word." He mumbled, not ashamed he didn't understand that word. He did learn most of their language in a mere week. However he did like the spark she got in here eye talking about her job, as well as how her words quickened. She enjoyed speaking like this. "...Omnivores? Means to eat meat and fruits? Well, my people are omnivores too...We eat fruits." He commented with a smile.

"...Tell me more about your people. I would like to know." He mumbled leaning forward in his chair. He was interested in her. He was interested in the way she spoke. "You are...Nerd right? Nerd must be good. You are nice." He told her, complimenting her honestly.

"I'm not nice though, am I? I... you killed most my friends for a reason, didn't you? We... We're targeted for a reason," she began slowly, the fact that he seemed to... like her not being the most calming of things. She didn't want to be the only human liked by this alien. She wasn't sure that it was a very handy thing to be granted. It meant that she'd have more attention on her; be known personally by him.

She'd much rather remain anonymous than have this spotlight aimed right at her-- but telling him that and refusing to answer his questions and engage him wasn't particularly wise. He could kill her with as weak a force as if batting away a fly. It would break all her bones and kill her instantly, and he wouldn't even need to break a sweat doing it. That was terrifying, so answer his questions she (reluctantly) did.

"There's... not a lot to tell? I... my world was, in the past, ravaged by wars and violence and we just... ruined it. Our world, I mean. We were destroying it-- but we're better now! I... I think we're on the right track. The environment is... at its best state for a good century or two. We just... wanted t explore. I-I... I don't think it's a crime for us to explore our universe. W-We just... we should have observed your planet before landing, I... I guess we'd have seen it was inhabited and been m-more cautious. Sorry, I... I think I can apologise on the behalf of my group when I say that it... it was dumb of us?"

"...You're kind was killing our planet...Ripping plants from their roots like they didn't matter. Your spacecraft ruined some fields that were used for farming. By that, your people had taken food from people's mouths. You were a threat." He answered her. She obviously wanted to know why they were being targetted. Watching her, his light pink eyes never left her. "...Humans...Like death. It's odd, but you people enjoy it...One of your human people...Killed something and put it in a jar to look at."

He was talking about Christian. Christian had killed an animal that resembled a bird and put it in a jar. He was one of the first to be killed. That act had angered the aliens. Why? Because that animal was only a baby. And on this planet, all life was sacred. The only time to kill animals was when they were trying to kill you. It's still not a nice thing to do. "Why would that male do that?"

"So on the actions of one of our group, you targeted the rest of us a-and killed us? On the basis of one man's idiotic actions?" She challenged, suddenly jolting into life in her genuine -and very clear- anger. It was ridiculous, she thought, that they used that excuse to kill them. The landing of the spacecraft may have ruined crops, but they should have at least taken the humans in to question them, to learn about their motives and discuss with them, rather than jump into attacking them.

"You can kill me if you want, but I'm not going to stand here meekly-- that's the most batshit reasoning I've heard from someone, alien or fucking not. Some of my group were... doing horrid things, but not 20. You killed 20 of my friends, and most of them were doing innocent things that could be explained. And you f-fucking killed them! You... You're just as destructive as you assume we humans a-are, s-so... so fuck you, r-really."

Did she raise her voice at him? Humans were...complex creatures, did they not understand respect? He stood from his chair, looking down at her, the way a human would look at an arachnid. "....Silence." He told her his voice dangerously low. "You do not yell at The Chosen One. It's unheard of...And I don't know what fuck you means, but it doesn't sound very pleasant." He told her before crouching down so they were eye level.

"Your people all showed the same qualities. So yes, I killed twenty of them because none of them showed interest in caring for our lands. I have been watching you all closely. Only you showed interest in caring for the land. All twenty of those people who died were not innocent. They have all killed on this planet. They killed something so we did the same to them. You think we randomly killed your people? No. We watch you. That is why you are here, right now."

"I don't want to be right here, right now," she hissed, refusing to meet his eye as she instead chose to stare at the ground, hoping to continue to stand bravely and resiliently. If she stared him in his eyes, she knew she was guaranteed to start shaking nervously in intimidation-- because he was intimidating, especially when he leaned in this close with that unimpressed, dangerous tone of voice.

"E-Either you let me go, kill me, or... or whatever. You can't keep questioning m-me for... for hours. I haven't eaten in two days, I haven't had water for eight hours now. I-I'm going to faint if you continue making me s-sit here, answering pointless questions."

"....Hmm." Was his only answer. He then leaned away, before saying, "lieutenant. Get this human some water, and something to eat. Cut the meat up into tiny pieces, like for a baby. Her teeth are strong enough for regular pieces." He obviously wasn't talking to her, since he was no longer using her language. He walked back to his chair, sitting on it as he stared at her hard. His eyes were unblinking and unmoving from her face. It would easily make anyone grow cautious, especially since he just said something she wouldn't understand.

However, what he said became obvious when a woman soon came into the tent holding a tray of food. It had meat, cut into tiny little pieces, fruit, and water. She handed it to the woman, trying not to breathe in her scent too much. Humans smelled terrible to them. Before she quickly left the tent. Of course not without bowing to the man. Once they were alone again, he gestured to the food. "Eat. Now we can talk for hours."

This... wasn't really what she wanted when she began to cry out about her lack of nourishment. She had hoped that he had meant what he said when he praised her for being different, and thus wouldn't want to see her dead. She hoped that he would willingly let her leave back to the humans to take in the little supplies they had left.

She really didn't think that this would be the answer to her whines, staring furiously and in horror at the large plate that held on it enough food to fill her stomach and a large glass to answer to her thirst. She wanted to refuse it, to really show him that she didn't agree with him or his kind and that she just wanted to get as far away from him as she could-- but she couldn't do that. She sat down and downed half the water in one go, before hungrily wolfing down some of the meat. She felt guilty that, here she was, in the warmth, eating and drinking while her friends worried about her and wee still suffering... but she wasn't helping them by refusing the food. At least she was giving herself some energy to fight off these aliens when -or if- she was able to return to the hideout.

Nevertheless, she meekly glanced up with a grateful shrug, trying not to smile at him again - she didn't want him thinking she was warming to her.

"...This was nice, thank you. Not as nice as human food, though. Our fruit is nicer than this," she mumbled-- before failing. A smile immediately pulled at her lips as the playful tease she seemed to give him, her cheeks instantly flaming red in her horror at herself.

Rule number one of arriving on a new planet probably should be not to flirt with the aliens. That wasn't really wise at all.

"Is that so?" He asked with a warm smile on his face, happy with himself he seemed to please the human. So when a human was angry, give them food, it seemed to make them happy. Well, humans weren't as complex as he thought. "Lottie was it? Well, you are a lot simpler than what I thought you to be. Now tell me, what are those spots across your nose?" He asked as he got from his seat to sit down in front of her. He reached out and touched her fingers on her nose. He made sure to be extra gentle. He didn't want to break her nose. And amazingly, he wasn't so rough, he didn't hurt her.

As soon as he leaned forward to touch her, she braced herself for pain. Charlotte instantly flinched, her eyes squeezed shut as she was ready to babble apologetically for daring to joke around. She was a disgusting human to him, she thought, who had no place daring to flirt with the 'Chosen One of Nepra'. She was quite ready to claim her hatred for herself if it saved her life--

But no pain came. His fingers dusting over her light freckles was the only sensation she felt, the gentle brushing making her eyebrow arched. It was clearly taking some effort not to hurt her, and that effort did just make her smile grow.

"Freckles. Just... spots, really. I get them from my mother," she answered, her much smaller hand hesitating before leaning across to silently brush her own fingers across his freckle-free cheek. "You're so soft. I mean... inhumanly perfect."

He blinked at her comment, arching a thick eyebrow. "...Because I am inhuman, I'm not human." He answered her as if it were obvious. "Freckles, huh...They're interesting, they're pleasing to the eye." He replied before his fingers went to lightly touched her slightly chapped lips. He continued to inspect her with much curiosity, like a child. She was so unique. So different from his people.

"Are you still hungry? We have more food. Or perhaps you need to sleep. I have a bed you can use to sleep in. It's still day, but you look tired." He mumbled, looking at the bags under her eyes. That seemed to be one thing both of the species would get from lack of sleep.

"I... I could... do with some sleep," she suddenly admitted, even though that was probably the last thing she should do. It was too familiar; too... close to the leader of the alien race who had slaughtered most of her friends. The ones that still survived might not blame her for taking the food and water. It would give her energy and she could use that to help them-- but they were never going to accept her taking the offer of a sleep in a comfortable, large bed.

But she still agreed. She didn't know why she agreed, or why she agreed with a wide grin on her face, but she did. She put it down to the thought of sleeping in an actual bed, rather than stone and rock, but clearly, she wasn't blushing for no reason at all.

"Just-- Look, I... I wouldn't mind a little sleep," she continued awkwardly, shrugging her shoulders to try and play it off coolly.

Standing up, he carefully picked her up, afraid of hurting her. He wanted to get used to having a human around, so he needed to be gentle with her. Walking over to his large bed, he gently placed her down in it. She made his bed look huge. Like, freakishly huge. She was so tiny. It was like a baby being in a king-sized bed. She had more than enough room.

"You can sleep here. I will wake you up later." He told her, before sitting on the floor, watching her. He wanted to watch her sleep, to see if humans were different when they slept.

"...You are not sitting there watching me sleep. That's... that's creepy as hell," she grimaced, though her ability to remain horrified by that only lasted a few seconds. It was hard to continue that when she was in such a heavenly bed, surrounded by comfort for the first time in months.

"...You can at least lay beside me so I look less ridiculous in this huge-ass bed," she instead commented. If he was going to watch her as she slept (as weird as she thought that was), she at least thought he could at least share the bed with her--

God, what was wrong with her? Not only was he not human, but he had killed two-thirds of her close friends and workmates, and she was asking him into bed? Maybe exhaustion was having its effect on her, because that didn't sound... normal.

"....I could hurt you." He commented, grimacing a bit. However, he obeyed her by crawling in next to her, making sure not to touch her, his eyes still on her. "...What does creepy mean?" He asked, not having learned that word. He thought he perfected the human language, but obviously, there were many things to still learn. "...It doesn't sound like a good thing to be creepy." He mumbled. He obviously sensed being creepy was a bad thing by the way she said it.

Zyrt looked at her face, trying to make shapes of those 'freckles' on her face. They....They were pretty. She was actually a pretty girl. If you get past her human stench. She was gorgeous. She had really big eyes and super messy hair. She...She was gorgeous and sweet. "May I give you something, before you sleep?"

"...It depends what you mean. If you want to give me a goodnight punch to the face, I'd rather decline that," she laughed under her breath, even if she couldn't help but shiver at the thought of what a punch would do to her. If a simple brush of his fingers had the ability to break her nose, then she really couldn't comprehend the possibilities a hard punch to the face could bring.

The very least she knew was that it would kill her. Being this close to someone who had that potential was frightening--

Or at least, it would be if she wasn't so... strangely attracted to the man. Maybe it was because he'd been kind to her. She hadn't had much kindness from this alien species before.

"I... sure. You can gve me something, definitely. Who am I to s-say no?"

Leaning in, very gently, he pressed his lips to hers, kissing her softly. After a few seconds, he pulled away from the kiss, his eyes searchings her face for a reaction. Did she know what a kiss was? Would she think it was strange? He didn't know if humans expressed feelings in the same way his race did.

Now, she knew what kisses were, of course she did, but from the shock on her face, it may be misconstrued that she had no idea about it. She'd hardly seen it coming, after all. Zyrt was the proclaimed Chosen One, the leader of this whole planet. Charlotte was.... technically an alien on his planet, having arrived unannounced and proceeded to examine his planet without respect for those that already lived there. They were so different, from different planets and different species.

And yet they'd shared a kiss and presumably shared this... attraction to one another. Yes, Charlotte was exhausted and barely knew where her mind was at the moment, but there was no denying how she felt at the moment, as was indicative from the fact she pressed back in for another kiss a second or two later.

He was about to explain a kiss to her since she looked like she had no idea what they were, but when she pressed in for another kiss, he figured that look came from shock. Leaning in, albeit gently, he returned her kiss. It was strange, this attraction between them. After a few moments, he pulled away. "...You need your rest, Lottie." He whispered, his hand moving to stroke her cheek. "...I'll be right here when you awaken." It was strange. He felt protective of her, or he felt like he knew her already. She...She was so sweet, so nice. He rather liked her, and he wanted to keep her.