Deep down, Lottie felt almost guilty that she was hear kissing him when, back home on Earth, she had a boyfriend-- well, they had split up before she left for the exploration, but he was the one boy she'd really ever loved with all her heart. And she felt like she was just sticking a finger up at that romance when she did this with Zyrt. But she couldn't really help it when he was... well, he was extremely handsome, quite honestly a perfect example of handsomeness that no human could really compete with. And he was kind. She had been through so much that just his kindness was attractive to her.

Silently nodding when he suggested she sleep, she tugged the blankets up to her chin and finally allowed her eyes to slip shut. Frankly, sleep was all she wanted right now. That, and the hope that she could go back to the hideout without anyone realising that she'd actually... grown to like Zyrt.

Hours rolled by, and while she slept, he watched her. Humans were interesting creatures. They moved a lot in their sleep. And not only that, they spoke sometimes and made this...Weird nose, something similar to a growl? He didn't know what snoring was, he never heard it before. He decided to have fruit ready for her when she woke up. When she woke up, it was already nearing evening. Smiling at her as she woke, he had the bowel of cut up fruits in his hand.

"You're awake...I was wondering when you would wake up. Good evening. Are you hungry? Here's fruit." He mumbled, handing her the bowel, looking at her with curious eyes. "You're hair looks...strange. I like it."

Waking up feeling refreshed and faced with a bowl of fresh fruit made a nice change. Her life for weeks had been full of genuine misery and hardship. She was used to waking up sore from a night on solid rock, with her stomach growling painfully from hunger. To wake up in a soft bed, able to eat food straight away was a luxury. She briefly remembered the fact that she had her friends still suffering that horrible reality, but... well, there was nothing she could really do about it.

"My hair-- oh, it's a mess. It's always so... messy, you know?" She murmured slowly, blinking up innocently at him as she tried to recall their kiss, just to make sure it wasn't some weird dream. From his kindness, though, she imagined that it had happened, and she wasn't entirely sure how to feel about that.

"Messy." He repeated, before reaching out to touch it. It as nice, he rather liked her hair. He decided that messy was good. "I like messy...I like you, but I suppose that was obvious from the kiss." He hadn't learned the English word for kiss, so he just used his word. "What do you call kisses?"

"What do I call-- oh, you mean kisses? They're called kisses, I... rather liked ours. Not that anyone should know what we did. I imagine your people would hate it because I'm a horrible little human, and my friends would... they'd... think I'd lost my mind. You are an alien to us. Kissing an alien isn't... none of our species would approve," she drily laughed, wiping her mouth as she finished up with the portion of fruit, not realising how hungry she was until she'd polished off the breakfast in record time.

"Was that all we did? I... I can barely remember much of last night, to be honest. I was exhausted."

"Last night? You mean earlier this morning, it's only night now. You've been asleep for only a few hours...And yes, that's all we did was kiss...You're kind is fragile, I don't expect you could do much more can you?" He teased lightly, taking the plate from her gently and sitting it to the side.

"We aren't that fragile, you're just-- you're just abnormally strong is all. Too strong, really," she muttered, her cheeks flaming bright red again. Her eyes did shift across his strong arms when she reminded herself just how tough this alien was. Hell, she imagined that some humans worked at the gym their whole lives and never could achieve the sort of body Zyrt seemed to have.

As scary as that genuinely was, knowing he could crush her skull in an instant if he so wished, he was also incredibly attractive. After a few hours catching up on her sleep, however odd it was to wake up at nighttime, she was far more refreshed and able to see clearly-- and it was hard not to recognise how attractive he was.

"I mean, I... I'm not fragile," she attempted to protest again, frowning up at him with a cute huff. "Honestly, you're so rude~ Just... I... I'm not fragile, okay?"

"Rude?" Asked the man, arching a thick eyebrow. "What do you mean? I was just stating facts. You're kind is abnormally fragile. If I breathe on you a certain way, I'm sure it would hurt." Joked the man with a smile, moving to push one of her messy curls from her face.

"...When am I going to be able to... go back to my friends? They're going to be worried about me. I can... I can tell them not to hurt anyone of your kind, or the plants, or anything. I can explain to them, you know? I just... w-we just want to get home. We don't want to stay any longer here, I... I promise. We want to fix our ship and leave," she promised, managing a smile up at him despite the genuine desperation in her voice. As nice as he had been, she wasn't fond of staying on this planet any longer than was necessary: she had a family back home, a boyfriend she was trying to make things work with, a whole life to get back to.

Being here wasn't helpful to any of that.

"I like you," she began urgently, "but this isn't my w-world and I need... to get home. You get that, right? That I should go home--"

"I fully agree that you and your kind should go home," began one of the natives of Nepra, the 7'8", rather beautiful female entering with a pile of towels and whatnot in her hands for the human girl to wash herself up if she wanted to, instructed to fetch these things along by Zyrt, her elder -and only- cousin.

Now, like a lot of her kind, Mythia had been intrigued with the humans. Her curiosity in them, though, ended in minutes, and she was beyond disgusted with the fact her cousin, the Chosen One, was caring for one so... tenderly like this. Humans had invaded and ruined fields upon fields of crops, taken food out of mouths. They didn't deserve any kindness.

But yet here was one of them, sitting in bed with a bashful blush and being treated like a goddamn princess.

"When are you going to send her away again, cousin? I'll obey any command you make but this is testing me," she began in their language, her frown appearing on her full lips. "I could follow her when you let her leave, find where the rest of her kind are hiding. We could end this, it's gone on far too long."

db1f64522df1bb11e30b0781ec542278.jpg

Last edited:
"You are not to question your Chosen One, Mythia. And I don't plan on sending her back, she's mine to keep. I only instructed you to bring towels and leave them. That's all. Lottie, I'll get you back to your cave as soon as I can...Would you want a bath?" Asked the man. Zyrt was only being a bit cold to his cousin because...Well, she didn't want Charlotte here, and he did. He liked Charlotte and planned to keep her.

Charlotte hadn't felt more uncomfortable than she did right now, watching the two aliens coldly talk to one another. It didn't take a genius what the subject was. She may not understand them, but she could facial expressions, and Mythia's was one of anger and irritation which Charlotte quickly realised came into existence because she was present; a human in the bed that belonged to the planet's Chosen One.

Sure, she could see how that was perhaps weird and annoying, but... well, she wasn't going to pretend that she didn't want to be there. It was much nicer to be here than in a cave, hungry and pained.

Besides, befriending the leader of this planet was surely not a bad thing, even if she also knew that she was seeing him in ways that were more than just... friendly.

"A bath? I... sure. I bet I'll just look like an ant in the bathtub, though. It's going to be huge and I'm tiny here," she laughed, only daring to speak when Mythia had strutted off. "She... was nice? I... I mean... that woman that was here. She doesn't like me much though, but I guess that's... understandable."

"She is my family. She's annoyed with me because I am allowing you here. She'll have to put up with it. Now come along, a nice bath will do you good." Smiled the man, helping her out of the bath. Zyrt had seemed to master being gentle with her, and not hurting her. It was obvious just how much he cared about her. He didn't want to hurt her and end up killing her when he just got her. IT was still so much to learn about these interesting creatures.

Taking her to their bathroom, the bath was already filled with a liquid the color of rose gold. The bath was the size of a small swimming pool. "Alright, here's the bath. Those are children's clothes, so they should fit you well enough."

"Your kind's children are... this big? Holy shit," she cussed without really meaning to, though stopped herself apologising for it when she realised he probably wouldn't even understand or know that word. Besides, her surprise on her face spoke for itself - she was clearly taken aback by it.

"Children back in my world are... much tinier, obviously. Babies can be born the size of my hand," she smiled, raising her open hand for visual emphasis before eyeing the water. She wanted to sink into it, let the hot water wash over her bruised and scarred skin, but doing so required her to undress, and she imagined that the other would want to question her some more while she bathed. So she needed to get naked right now and that... wasn't something she was particularly comfortable doing.

"I... need to undress so... so shield your eyes. No fucking peeking," she instructed with another playful smile, realising that, as she teased and laughed, she was growing more comfortable around him. It was odd, feeling this comfortable, but at least she wasn't scared for her life anymore.

Blinking, he gave her an odd smile before closing his eyes. Humans were strange. Were they ashamed of their naked bodies? "So, your offspring are even tiny, hmm? That's...That's very weird. How could they survive being so small?" Asked the man as he lowered himself to sit on the floor. "I mean...It's all strange. They must be even more fragile than you...It's a sad life, they probably can't do much." Mumbled the man as he thought.

"It isn't a sad life, that's... just because we're different to you doesn't mean that our... existence is any less happy. Don't say that," she chastised, albeit without any real anger behind her tone. It was hard to be angry once she'd sunken beneath the warm water of the bath, sighing aloud in contentment. It had been a while since she'd bathed in something that wasn't the freezing cold ponds of this planet, and she realised in this moment just how much she'd missed something so simple as hot water to bathe into.

"Your kind are weird to me, and strange. Children as big as me is... it makes me feel tiny," she chuckled under her breath, ensuring her body was covered in the water before she coughed into his fist to signal he could look now. "...I do want to get back after this, if... that's okay?"

"You want to get back? Hmm...Just stay here for a little while." He instructed, having no real intention of letting her go. He liked her a lot. Opening his eyes, he looked over at her, smiled. "Enjoy the food, and time here." He mumbled, as he leaned against the large bath, his eyes on her curiously. "So you live happy lives? Back on your world? And everyone is...Your height?"

"I... can't speak for everyone, there're billions of humans, but I'm happy. I have my parents and my... sort-of boyfriend is there. We're going through some stuff right now, though-- it's complicated. But I love him and he's probably worried about me. It's why we need to fix our ship a-and leave, you know? We all have families and people who care about us," she began again as she ran her fingers through the water, beginning to grow uncomfortable again.

It didn't take a genius to work out that Zyrt... didn't want her to leave. Charlotte was a genius, it was academically proven that she was extremely smart, so she worked out immediately that he wasn't prepared to let her leave anytime soon. As nice as his intentions seemed to be, she grew quiet and began to become... scared again.

"...Why can't I go? I w-want to go. You... You can't make me s-stay if I want to leave. You... You won't kill me, right? So let me leave. I've told you a lot about my kind, so..."

"....I like you." He answered simply, grimacing a bit as he cocked his head to the side. "Why do you want to leave?...Stay here for a little bit, then...Then you can leave. I'll even help fix your spacecraft." He promised, smiling a bit at her. "Stay."

He liked her?

Perhaps Charlotte should have realised and acknowledged that given the kiss they exchanged the previous night, but she had assumed that it was something their kind did before bedtime. Hell, they were aliens to her. Kisses might not be that big of a deal-- but she couldn't come up with any excuses for his behaviour when he openly admitted his feelings to her like that. And it confused her. He was... an alien to her; she was an alien to him. They were different species from different planets with completely different ideas of what constituted their own realities.

But he was so handsome and so charming that she found herself smiling at the fact he liked her.

It wasn't wise and nor was it smart of her to encourage that, but she couldn't help herself. She felt like her mind was free of all the stresses and the pain it had been inundated with for weeks upon weeks. Could she really be blame for pursuing the option that allowed her to just... relax for once?

"You like me... If... If you like me, you could... share this bath with me? It's big enough and... and I like you, you're nice," she smiled, shyly sinking into the water a little more, struggling to really hold her head up. It was like a pool to her and she had to hold onto the side so she didn't disappear completely beneath the depths. "I mean, I... I'll end up drowning in here if you don't come in and share with me."

Blinking a bit, he smiled softly, before standing up. He began to undress, not shying away or hiding his parts. He then slowly got into the water, sighing at how nice it felt. Moving, he went to sit next to her, smiling softly. He didn't waste time to sit her on top of his lap. He liked her, like he said and wanted to be with her. It was...Nice, so he wanted to enjoy his time with her.

Reactions: potassiumboron