Destructed World Cacophony//find my real

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
So, how high is this water, and how high is it set to be? Is it rising? Also I'm not 100% sure on this, but are they in the current world, or is this some sort of split off from reality, as in everyone and everything apart from them and the buildings is gone? Or are NPC's still around and ultimately this is planet of the apes with giant monoliths and strange occurrences?

So, how high is this water, and how high is it set to be? Is it rising? Also I'm not 100% sure on this, but are they in the current world, or is this some sort of split off from reality, as in everyone and everything apart from them and the buildings is gone? Or are NPC's still around and ultimately this is planet of the apes with giant monoliths and strange occurrences?
water beginning to pool beneath your feet

And if you're not sure about this, then that's fine~

NPCs aren't around.

Hmm I see, I won't address the water too much for now then, well minus the fact its there.

Yeah, I don't know how you're pressurizing water at all in any significant manner. XD

Do you mean something like...'pressurizing air and using that to propel water in order to fly and such'? DId some reading on the Flyboard, and I think that's how it worked. I'd say that five minutes is actually a lot of time then. 20 seconds with the current model and in consideration to the amount of tanks, useful more for being able to change directions in mid-air than for actual flight.
When I say 'pressurized water', I really mean a mix of water propulsion and air pressure, yeah. Like using a really powerful hose to shoot yourself upwards, exept in Yohan's board he's designed it so everything is balanced correctly so you don't just wobble off and die, and you can use valves to change how fast the water is going and use spurts to turn the board somewhat crudely.

Not good at sciencey stuff IRL and I haven't really based the thing off the Flyboard (barely knew about the thing) so don't expect me to use proper terminology. But I'm guessing 5 minutes is incomprehensibly long with such small tanks, so I'll edit that down to 30secs instead.

No need to make any edits, but Bob Cut, just so you know, your characters would never have actually seen the sun before, so they wouldn't know whether or not a gray sun was natural.

Not that she had any reference. Though would there not be any books on the sun? At all?

Not that she had any reference. Though would there not be any books on the sun? At all?
There would be old books describing the sun as 'white' or 'blinding'. Outside of that, you'd also get religious descriptions of it. But nothing really scientific or whatnot.

• Useful
Reactions: Wryneck
@Asuras - You thinking of posting soon-ish? If not I'll just do a reply to Onyx early; don't want to speed ahead of you if Madelon is going to do something.

I can't post for shite until our thesis defense is finished on Saturday. I've read everything so I'm caught up with what's happening IC-wise. I'll be drafting for a post later and finish it on Sunday. Pray that we don't get a redefense and all that smack. Humble apologies.

#ThesisIsLaifu
#ERogePleaseDontSmiteMe
#WhichOneOfYouDegeneratesVotedForTrump
#HashtagsIsLaifu

#Trump2k16WasAMistake

Working on a post now :/

Correction early tomorrow, out of time at present.

Last edited:
Done, funny enough, think I might like her having the nickname of Alice, rather ironic given the top hat.

Posting after Click does.

Just so you're all aware of who to blame.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Astoria
Hmm? Who's that?

Posted.

@RedArmyShogun @Psyker Landshark @Zombehs
You three will hear that sound the loudest. It is to your right, and running two blocks that way will allow you to see the slanted building.

@Jakers @Asuras @Jageroux
That sound will catch your attention. Being adjacent to the building Heidemarie is, you three will be able to see her.

@Random @Bob Cut
You two will hear it in the distance, in front, but will not be able to see the slanted building.
~
Some additional flavor on this world's Contender.

It uses big ass bullets. More of a handcannon than anything else.

It's super beautiful, because the makers recognized it as more of something elegant and luxurious than anything actually practical. Nobles used to love it, because it meant they didn't have to wear ugly ass gas tanks behind them.

It's a break action single shot pistol.

The damage it wroughts with a direct hit is really high. It is comparatively slower than most other bullets.

So, from our point of vision, did Heidemarie actually get shot? Is the Contender still standing there? Any ways to get off the top of this building?

I'll reply tonight and then start checking back daily. Iwaku is really starting to annoy me with this whole "Let's not notify Bob Cut" game.

Sorry for not replying to your earlier post, @Random!

So, from our point of vision, did Heidemarie actually get shot? Is the Contender still standing there? Any ways to get off the top of this building?

Looks like someone got shot. Contender is out of view, because it's in one of the rooms within the slanted building.

You can get off by going down the stairs or jumping off the roof. One of these choices is a bad idea though.